Does God want us to judge him?

I don't consider the rest of humanity as "perfection", as that doesn't exist in humans, god wasn't able to pull that off.
Exactly. That’s pretty much the point. We aren’t perfect. That’s why we play this game out. You will either progress, stay the same or go backwards. Usually we do all three. The question is will you end up being a net positive or net negative or neutral.
The topic was deformed babies and why god lets/makes that happen. Either god has control over his creation or it doesn't. Which is it?
I already explained this in a thread for you.

You want me to repeat what I have already explained to you?
Either god has control over his creation and fucks people up on purpose, or it has no control. Which is it?
It appears to me that God works in mysterious ways. For the most part we are left to our own device.

I do believe he works though our spirit though to assist us in making better choices.
So you're saying that god has no control over his creation but merely can "assist" us. How totally bullshit. :biggrin:

The only good that came out of that is that he went to jail and was murdered there. That's it. :biggrin:
You don’t know that. You don’t have complete knowledge.
You're theorizing, I'm in the real world.
I don’t believe you are in the real world. In the real world good does come from bad.
Not always. What good ever came out of what Hitler did?
People found a new respect for life. People made sacrifices for others as a result.
You're an imbecile. But you knew that already. :lol:

Exactly. That’s pretty much the point. We aren’t perfect. That’s why we play this game out. You will either progress, stay the same or go backwards. Usually we do all three. The question is will you end up being a net positive or net negative or neutral.
The topic was deformed babies and why god lets/makes that happen. Either god has control over his creation or it doesn't. Which is it?

Either god has control over his creation and fucks people up on purpose, or it has no control. Which is it?
It appears to me that God works in mysterious ways. For the most part we are left to our own device.

I do believe he works though our spirit though to assist us in making better choices.
So you're saying that god has no control over his creation but merely can "assist" us. How totally bullshit. :biggrin:
That isn’t exactly what I said. I said it appears to me that God works in mysterious ways. For the most part we are left to our own device. Which means I don’t see God controlling existence. That doesn’t mean he can’t. It just means I don’t see it being done.

I do believe he works though our spirit though to assist us in making better choices. I base this belief on my own experiences.

That isn’t exactly what I said. I said it appears to me that God works in mysterious ways. For the most part we are left to our own device. Which means I don’t see God controlling existence. That doesn’t mean he can’t. It just means I don’t see it being done.

I do believe he works though our spirit though to assist us in making better choices. I base this belief on my own experiences.
So basically, you have nothing except "mysterious ways". Total cop-out bullshit way to say that you don't know.

So basically, you have nothing except "mysterious ways". Total cop-out bullshit way to that you don't know.
Just because we don’t see the creator controlling existence doesn’t mean he can’t.

So basically, you have nothing except "mysterious ways". Total cop-out bullshit way to that you don't know.
Just because we don’t see the creator controlling existence doesn’t mean he can’t.
So you’re agnostic on that. :biggrin:

No. Not really. I believe he could.

Based on what facts?

Based on what facts?
Based on my belief that he could which is based on my belief that he created existence which is based on the laws of nature, logic and my experiences.

Based on what facts?
Based on my belief that he could which is based on my belief that he created existence which is based on the laws of nature, logic and my experiences.
So because you say so and nothing else. Got it.

Based on what facts?
I don’t say you need to believe it, Taz.

You asked me the question and I answered it to the best of my ability.

Based on what facts?

Your ability to live in a fantasy world, sure... :biggrin:

Based on what facts?

It’s a good thing I don’t need you to agree with me to validate my beliefs.

Based on what facts?

You make a good point, there. The laws nature and logic are replete with talking snakes and shrubbery spontaneously bursting into flames.

Based on what facts?

It’s a good thing I don’t need you to agree with me to validate my beliefs.
Nobody agrees with you in the history of this board. :biggrin:

Yes. There is good that can come from it.

Would you rather not exist?

Do you think the parents do not love their baby?
You theorize that good can come from it but you can't say what exactly. I'll wait for you to make something up...
I’ve given you tons of examples before. It’s not a theory. It is a reality of existence.
It’s all theory, no real proof that it did any good to anyone involved with Dahmer.
You have no proof there wasn't any good that came from it?

Maybe you are just a super negative, pessimistic and anti social person.
So you think that Dahmer killing and eating a bunch of people is justified because you theorize that a tiny squeeze of good MAY have come out of it? Do you realize how devastated the families are? You're nuts, but you knew that already. :biggrin:
" You are forgiven my child. Though knowest yo B honegree". 14 Hail Mary's and $4.14 in tha silver tray. See ya next week my son.

You theorize that good can come from it but you can't say what exactly. I'll wait for you to make something up...
I’ve given you tons of examples before. It’s not a theory. It is a reality of existence.
It’s all theory, no real proof that it did any good to anyone involved with Dahmer.

So you think that Dahmer killing and eating a bunch of people is justified because you theorize that a tiny squeeze of good MAY have come out of it? Do you realize how devastated the families are? You're nuts, but you knew that already. :biggrin:
" You are forgiven my child. Though knowest yo B honegree". 14 Hail Mary's and $4.14 in tha silver tray. See ya next week my son.

False preachers are all about the cash.

Regards
DL

Based on what facts?

You make a good point, there. The laws nature and logic are replete with talking snakes and shrubbery spontaneously bursting into flames.

You cannot be a good Christian or Muslim if you are not into supernatural stupid thinking.

Regards
DL

False preachers are all about the cash.

Regards
DL
Jesus didn't have a job so he preached for a living. Was he a faker as well?

Forum List

Back