Does government consider the "behavior" of Blacks and Mexicans to be a necessary evil?

You just don't hear of much action being taken within government to write policies that would assist in breaking the cycle for these "groups" that clearly can't break the cycle on their own. The issue almost seems to go ignored.
It seems as though lots of time, effort and energy go in to many other things that measure in magnitude like a gnat on an elephants ass.
Some would say "these groups" represent our greatest terroist threat and they are here on our soil with citizenship.

You forgot to includes the millions of white trailer trash in your mindless rant. Uneducated, unemployed, meth and opium addicted are as much a 'problem' as any other 'group'.

You just don't hear of much action being taken within government to write policies that would assist in breaking the cycle for these "groups" that clearly can't break the cycle on their own. The issue almost seems to go ignored.
It seems as though lots of time, effort and energy go in to many other things that measure in magnitude like a gnat on an elephants ass.
Some would say "these groups" represent our greatest terroist threat and they are here on our soil with citizenship.

Mexico is a nation, what they are doing is waging war on the USA to take territory, the Southwest. This is a coordinated and well planned effort. The government of California answers to Mexico City, not to Washington DC. It has nothing to do with "race" since most Mexicans are in fact white, it is purely an act of conquest by a hostile nation.

What do you propose? Modifying our civil rights by race?

Hey I'm just making small talk about how the subject seems to be so taboo that nobody wants to acknowledge it...it's just seems like an odd game that people and government play. Shit happens right under our nose...it's the same perpetrators over and over and we all turn a blind eye and pretend that "it's just part of the deal"...we almost act like it's suppose to happen and carry on.
Just seems bizarre to me.

Even if 9 out of 10 blacks were criminals,

to treat the 10th one as a criminal is textbook racism.

You forgot to includes the millions of white trailer trash in your mindless rant. Uneducated, unemployed, meth and opium addicted are as much a 'problem' as any other 'group'.

You of the Khmer Rouge spew hatred of this sort fairly regularly, yet other than bodecea I never run into whites that match the stereotype you of the hate filled left promote.

Ask your "job creator" class. Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't conatantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

Hold on...just to be clear...so "job creators" force them to drop out of school in 9th grade and have babies?
How so?
Even you are not that dumb, you know exactly what I mean.

I guess I am that stupid...serious question; how are "job creators" responsible for the poor decision making of Blacks and Hispanics?

When the 'job creators' can guarantee 100% employment at descent wages and benefits, then you have a right to complain about government assistance programs.

Until then, STFU!

This government has no problem with Nazi's.

Actually deantard, they just declare the ANTIFA Nazis to be a terrorist organization.

I guess they DO have a problem with you.

Ask your "job creator" class. Brown and black folk would never have been here if your "job creator" class wasn't conatantly in search of a labor force to more brutally exploit.

How many people do you employ?

Hey I'm just making small talk about how the subject seems to be so taboo that nobody wants to acknowledge it...it's just seems like an odd game that people and government play. Shit happens right under our nose...it's the same perpetrators over and over and we all turn a blind eye and pretend that "it's just part of the deal"...we almost act like it's suppose to happen and carry on.

No, you're just trolling to get your racism rocks off in a way that you think lets you deny you're a racist.

Again...

what do you propose??????? What are we turning a blind eye to that we should do differently?

You sound like you want one set of laws for whites and another set for blacks and Hispanics.

Is that it?

You of the Khmer Rouge spew hatred of this sort fairly regularly, yet other than bodecea I never run into whites that match the stereotype you of the hate filled left promote.

Apparently you live with your head in the sand. Your beliefs are based on self-imagined stereotypes.

If you don't that there are millions of white Americans that fit my statement, you are seriously uninformed.

try traveling to West Virginia sometime. Unemployment and opium addiction are rampant amoung white people.

This government has no problem with Nazi's.

Actually deantard, they just declare the ANTIFA Nazis to be a terrorist organization.

I guess they DO have a problem with you.
AntiNazi Nazis, welcome to Reality America.

Hold on...just to be clear...so "job creators" force them to drop out of school in 9th grade and have babies?
How so?

I guess I am that stupid...serious question; how are "job creators" responsible for the poor decision making of Blacks and Hispanics?
You mean rich whites. Not "job creators".

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

Yes, they do.

Apparently you live with your head in the sand. Your beliefs are based on self-imagined stereotypes.

If you don't that there are millions of white Americans that fit my statement, you are seriously uninformed.

try traveling to West Virginia sometime. Unemployment and opium addiction are rampant amoung white people.
That's what american style capitalism does with a redundant labor force, and it will spread. That's what militarized police depts and for profit prisons are for.

Even if 9 out of 10 blacks were criminals,

to treat the 10th one as a criminal is textbook racism.

DERP

See? A racist disagrees.

Oh, I'm a racist... :lmao:

Say sploogy, which of us supports admission to universities based on skin color? Which of us supports hiring of people based on skin color?

WHO is the "racist?"

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination. - Ayn Rand

How so?

You mean rich whites. Not "job creators".

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters
That's what those folks refer to themselves as, "job creators".

You're welcome in advance for the enlightenment. Let me know what else I can teach you. I aim to educate the confused, ignorant and self manipulated. Remember, this thread is about our domestic terrorists...Blacks and Mexicans...also, keep in mind this country is 70% white.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Crime rates

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

What's bizarre is your belief that problems of unemployment, drug addiction, lack of education, government dependency and crime are limited to blacks and hispanics. They are not.

These are problems that span racist boundaries. Racist solutions are not going to solve anything.

Forum List

Back