Does He Have DEMENTIA? Trump Calls JD Mandell "JP" At Rally

OIP.HVlx886vFxIoURxTMkKIFgAAAA
And...here you are. :heehee:

No one suggested it was a MENSA test, you fucking moron.
Trump believes it is some type of MENSA test you damn, idget! Why the hell do you think he brags about "passing" it all the time. Maybe you should take the test. Draw a clock and post it. I'll give you extra credit if you can draw a proper circle.

Last edited:
Russia troll say what?
Are you searching for another Russian Troll to fix another election like you did in 2016 or with Fauci and CCP in 2020?
Wasn't Xi or Uncle Pooty Poot enough for you when he helped you with The Dirty Dossier, or The Fauci Flu?
Maybe you need to ask Blind Fool, Or Drunk Indian for new Russian Contacts.

What you going to call your next scam?

Russian Delusion? Or Scamdemic Collusion?

Trump: We’ve endorsed Dr.Oz. We’ve endorsed JP right?

His name is JD, Mr. Trump. lmao....what are your thoughts on this blunder? Is this dementia or just a normal gaffe?

The other day i accidentally called my neighbor Artez, but his name is Ortez. Im sure that you never make mistakes, but the rest of us are merely humans.

Trump believes it is some type of MENSA test you damn, idget! Why the hell do you think he brags about "passing" it all the time. Maybe you should take the test. Draw a clock and post it. I'll give you extra credit if you can draw a proper circle.

Oops
I hurt your feelers.

Last edited:
The other day i accidentally called my neighbor Artez, but his name is Ortez. Im sure that you never make mistakes, but the rest of us are merely humans.
Well at least Trump never called the ATF anything other than the ATF
Unlike Jo calling it numerous times the aft

Desperate tines (for democrats) call for stupid allegations. I can't wait until November.

Is this dementia or just a normal gaffe?
Hmm... tell ya what, you speak extemporaneously for a couple of hours and let's see if you have dementia or make a few gaffes. Meanwhile, imagine Joe trying to even stand behind the podium and read a teleprompter without gaffes for 30 minutes, let alone hours.

Leftists practice the old saying misery loves company.

Biden is a walking error, he can't speak without it. So pink projects as he longs for a slice of redemption, no matter how small.

Forum List

Back