Does He Have DEMENTIA? Trump Calls JD Mandell "JP" At Rally

Not under Biden.
BTW, which U{x} are we lying with now?

The same one Trump used, which is the one Obama used, which is the one Bush II used, which is the one Bill used, which is the one Bush I used which is the one that Reagan used.

1651493183807.png

Trump: We’ve endorsed Dr.Oz. We’ve endorsed JP right?

His name is JD, Mr. Trump. lmao....what are your thoughts on this blunder? Is this dementia or just a normal gaffe?

I'll take bush league deflection attempts regarding Biden's mental decline for $1000 Alex....

Of course Trump has dementia and is in serious mental decline. How else can you explain him bragging he passed this test:

1651496370415.png

Does he not know the purpose of this test?

What kind of idiot thinks this is a Mensa exam?

Either an idiot or a man whose brain is mush.

Trump: We’ve endorsed Dr.Oz. We’ve endorsed JP right?

His name is JD, Mr. Trump. lmao....what are your thoughts on this blunder? Is this dementia or just a normal gaffe?

Don't know if he has dementia but we all know he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Well his daughter he may give the smallest amount of thought to.
MAGA

Of course Trump has dementia and is in serious mental decline. How else can you explain him bragging he passed this test:

View attachment 639293
Does he not know the purpose of this test?

What kind of idiot thinks this is a Mensa exam?

Either an idiot or a man whose brain is mush.

No one suggested it was a MENSA test, you fucking moron.

Don't know if he has dementia but we all know he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Well his daughter he may give the smallest amount of thought to.
MAGA

That is why he made the rest of the country better, at his own expense.
Everything that you write - is stupid.
But things like that, that are so obviously wrong, I don't get your motivation.

Forum List

Back