🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does ISIS destroying history bother you?

Hmmm!

What is the shortest route between ISIS and Mecca or Medina?

Stand back and give ISIS free passage to them.

Then let the middle east take care of their own problem.

If either of those 2 cities were threatened by ISIS the wrath of the entire middle east would descend upon them and they would be wiped all the map of the earth entirely.

Beware of people who want to do irrational things because "god" told them to do it.

But I guess we should be more concerned about the PEOPLE they are killing, oppressing, and enslaving than the stuff they are destroying. At least in theory.

Hmmm!

If either of those 2 cities were threatened by ISIS the wrath of the entire middle east would descend upon them and they would be wiped all the map of the earth entirely.

I hate that art and history is ALWAYS destroyed in ANY and ALL wars but yes, I agree with you.

5 million soldiers in the Middle East countries and 40K ISIL.

Edited to add -

Same with Netanyahu - They've got more than 400 nukes. Why do they need us to bomb Iran?

Last edited:
Hmmm!

Hmmm!

How is this related to the OP?

Hmmm!

Hmmm!

Do you need someone to explain the historical significance of Mecca and Medina to you?

Hmmm!

Hmmm!

Do you need someone to explain the historical significance of Mecca and Medina to you?

Yes and when you finish, could you please explain the US Constitution to him?

Not that it will take.

DT - you made a good point - that when its personal, people react differently.

Burn a koran and the christians ignore or applaud it.
Burn a bible and they're all over it.

ISIS could already be history if Obama stayed true to his word back in the summer of 2014 that our mission is to destroy them. Obviously he was lying; it was clear even then. The crazy fuckers are relatively small in number and we know where they are. Yeah, we have flown a few sorties over northern Iraq. Whoopty fucking do. It has been nothing substantive; nothing calculated to bring an end to ISIS.

Those pricks have been destroying artifacts constantly over the past year. They have been rounding up and murdering people constantly. They have been grabbing more territory, emboldened by the lack of any real resistance. They have created a state. Containment is a ruse, as they have their own economy driven by crude oil production. Where are the sanctions? Hell, who do we even sanction?

Northern Iraq and Syria are becoming another Afghanistan - a safe have for anti-western, anti-Zionist terrorists. Isis is recruiting, training, and egging on terrorist attacks. One can assume that the longer they go unchecked the more of an influence they will wield.

These pricks cannot coexist with us. You can spew your ignorant leftist (and Libertarian) tripe about this not being our problem, but that ignores that ISIS is a threat to our national security and the security of Israel and NATO states. Not only is destroying ISIS the right, feel-good thing to do, it is also our DUTY!

Am I engaging in "war mongering"? Fuck you! If you were in front of me and called me a "war monger" I would beat your senseless with my dick! Fuck your self-indulgent, PC epithets. Call it what you fucking want. Destroying ISIS is the necessary course of action! The alternatives only empowers these sand monkey **** bastards.

It will not even take a full-on war. These pricks just need 2-3 weeks of carpet bombings combined with targeted drone strikes, followed by some limited ground action, to bring them to their ducking knees. Most of them are just silly little bearded sand bastards flitting around with AKs. A couple of Boy Scout troops (pre-homo years) armed with .22s could fuck them up.

In addition to the inherent good in eradicating these stinking pricks, it is supremely embarrassing not only that we let them exist within our sphere of influence, but that our President, El Presidente Negro, declared that we would destroy ISIS, yet they continue to gain strength and influence. This makes us look both weak and defeated. Our Commander in Chief may as well take Lady Liberty, bend her over his desk, and ass rape her on television for the world to see. Pathetic and immensely shameful. Is this by design? Is this intentionally done by Barry for the purpose of making us look weak. Who knows. But it certainly does comport with that narrative.

ISIS needs to go - in a glorious blast shrouded in black smoke. To allow such inhumane bastards to walk the earth is an indictment of our own character and morality, or lack thereof.

Forum List

Back