🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does it ever bother Chrisitans that so many well known atheist are Jews?

ARE you being serious?
Jewish is a religion. Atheists don't believe in religion. So atheists can't be Jewish. Pretty simple really.

not really-----Judaism is not exactly like the stink of your
creed-----it allows for FREE THOUGHT-----contrary to the
propaganda produced by your islamo Nazi colleagues----
there is actually no penalty for "belief" vs "non-belief" in
jewish law. A jew remains a jew even if he lacks the kind of blind mindless "faith" Christians did ---in the past--demand----and muslims still do. Saying "I do not believe
that there is a "god"" is not a capital crime in jewish
jurisprudence----it never was even ancient times In ancient times PROMULGATING disbelief was an issue---
but personal belief was not. In fact in the filth of shariah---a comment "allah does not exist" ----is a capital crime
no matter who utters it. I learned about this mindset from
both muslims and my hubby and his friends and family who
were born in shariah cesspits. THEY will not say the word "allah" "Koran" or "muslim"-----doing so back---there could galvanize a pogrom----so those born there or
carrying that family legacy AVOID trouble by ---AVOIDANCE----my hubby would rather cross the street
than walk in front of a mosque----in the USA city in which
we live. He as never been in a mosque and never will be--- during their time in the Islamic cesspit-----his parents never set foot in the home of a muslim-----

from muslims here in the USA---I learned that they cannot
tolerate anything which suggest that the "HOLY KORAN"
may not be the ONLY TRUTH in the world----whilst insisting
that the bible---OT and NT---are shit
rabbi Weinstein is obviously not a biologist----I am----
Jews are not a "race"------discussion of race is ---silly---
the human species cannot be definitively divided into RACES------we are all interbred------we interbreed in nature---and have been at it----in an uncontrolled manner for hundreds of thousands of years. The human species is far too mobile for RACES to have developed-----what we do have is "populations" sorta --------there are DOG RACES----because created by people-----who want a specific BREED and so control -----which dog falls in love with which dog

Talk and discuss this will PM Bibi. I agree we are all interbred. There is no purebred.

your comment makes no sense-----you claim in your idiot sig---that you base your comments on sources------ok ---
cite your source for your seeming claim that PM Netenyahu claimed that there are "pure bred people"----
your holy man----baptized in the catholic church---adolf hitler was into PURE BRED-------but I cannot find any source
indicated that Benjamin Netanyahu has made such claims

I said there are no purebred people, he said Jews are a race . Also
Leviticus
13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
Jews aren't a race, fuck are you ever a fucking retard.

If I'm retarded PM Bibi is as well, he insists they are a race. What do you think they are??
Anyone can be Jew, you just have to convert. You are a fucking retard.

Jewish is a religion. Atheists don't believe in religion. So atheists can't be Jewish. Pretty simple really.

jewish law. A jew remains a jew even if he lacks the kind of blind mindless "faith" Christians did ---in the past--demand----and muslims still do. Saying "I do not believe
jurisprudence----it never was even ancient times In ancient times PROMULGATING disbelief was an issue---
but personal belief was not. In fact in the filth of shariah---a comment "allah does not exist" ----is a capital crime
were born in shariah cesspits. THEY will not say the word "allah" "Koran" or "muslim"-----doing so back---there could galvanize a pogrom----so those born there or
carrying that family legacy AVOID trouble by ---AVOIDANCE----my hubby would rather cross the street
we live. He as never been in a mosque and never will be--- during their time in the Islamic cesspit-----his parents never set foot in the home of a muslim-----

Talk and discuss this will PM Bibi. I agree we are all interbred. There is no purebred.

your comment makes no sense-----you claim in your idiot sig---that you base your comments on sources------ok ---
cite your source for your seeming claim that PM Netenyahu claimed that there are "pure bred people"----
your holy man----baptized in the catholic church---adolf hitler was into PURE BRED-------but I cannot find any source

Leviticus
13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

If I'm retarded PM Bibi is as well, he insists they are a race. What do you think they are??

No not true, your Mother needs to be a jew. Who in the heck would want to be a Jew.

Leviticus

Yes and no, TAZ.
Hypothetically of course!

But on some level, some spiritual level of what people are and are not,
==> NO <==
it is not always possible to convert someone to anything,
whether Jewish or Atheist/Theist
or converting Liberals or Conservatives to each other,
or gays or straights, etc.

Maybe this is a HUGE lesson in humility and acceptance.

Maybe we need to understand the difference
between what we can change and what we can't.

And quit trying to fix the world's problems by
"saying the other person/group needs to change"

do you have a citation that demonstrates that Netanyahu "INSISTS" that jews are a "RACE"-----or you simply have a
statement in which he uses the word "race"-----during conversation? you got the link-----Netanyahu saying --I INSIST THAT JEWS BE REGARDED AS A "RACE"----???

as even the most simple minded minimally educated know---words used in conversation are often not used with precision------the phrase "that race of people" is often
a slightly sloppy way of describing a GROUP----or a NATION ------ got that link of the SCHOLARLY PRESENTATION IN WHICH NETANYAHU INSISTS THAT JEWS ARE A RACE IN SOME SORT OF DEBATE ON THE DEFINITION OF "RACE" gee you are dim

Hi irosie91:
any lineage is genetically connected.

you can argue day and night what constitutes a 'race' but where do you draw the line?

With bone marrow donations and matching,
they even try to match by Nationality to ensure the greater chances of finding a match.

So Vietnamese have a greater chance of matching other Vietnamese,
Nigerian with Nigerian. Family members or closer gene pool members than people outside that circle.

Are you going to argue if Vietnamese or Nigerian is a race?

But that is how specific our genetics get!

What we coudl be looking at is what do we inherit
* spiritually
* culturally
* socially
even if one person considers it a race and someone else does not.

Some cases involve both!

For example, with the Black slavery issue, there is inherited poverty mentality
because whole family lines got broken, names changed or identity lost,
forcible rapes to create more slaves/children, and inability to own property
so that some family lines are 150 years behind on the learning curve of ownership.

That is both socioeconomic and related to the genetic family line affected by slavery over multiple generations.

For Jews, if there are issues passed down from past generations
does it matter if it is genetic, psychological, spiritual or social?
it STILL affects future generations.

it probably influences several layers, not just genetic inheritance alone.

So if we focus on the process and content to the patterns of change in stages,
of spiritual or social growth and recovery from past genocides or other political oppression,
we don't have to agree if it is race or if it is spiritual or religious or political,
we still face the same process.

And the Blacks are going through recovery from past injustice collectively,
the Native Americans,
the Jews (not just the Holocaust but other periods in Spain and elsewhere of mass persecution)
Women and Workers ( just look at the poor people trafficked into sex slavery and slave labor today)

Race is only one level of group identity

The issues carried in the conscience go far beyond just race.

your post is brilliant-----so true----persons are NATURE
(genes) and NURTURE--largely family legacy----and BOTH
define "groups"------DA JOOOOS IS DEFINITELY A ----
nature and nurture group-----just as are so many other
nature and nuture GROUPS----(not race)

for good stuff on ------on this subject see CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY uhm----I cannot remember Erich Fromm---or Erik Erikson-----brilliant guys ---both

Leviticus

No not true, your Mother needs to be a jew. Who in the heck would want to be a Jew.

Lots of people have converted to Judaism------you don't know them-----they are far too intelligent for you.
Some of the most highly regarded Talmudic scholars
were converts Most theologists believe that PAUL ---
as in "st paul" was a greek convert to Judaism-----then he
became "PAUL" a really confused guy. For a few years
of my life I lived among the LUBAVITCH CHASSIDIM-----
in Brooklyn,, NY-----I am not a -----"member" of the group---
but I lived there------Lots of converts----from Christianity. One of my best friends at that time had converted from
Catholicism to Judaism-----she was too damned religious
for me------VERY ADHERENT TO THE RULES AND REGS------I am what they call "secular"-----I use the computer
on Saturday----

Leviticus

You can convert to Judaism, you fucking imbecile.

Christopher Hitchens, Samuel Harris, Bill Maher? They also say that 50% or better in Israel are secular, and even the PM Bibl is secular, and most of the Zionist were atheist. Does that not make you wonder why they do not believe the OT is the word of God?

I don't give a damn what anyone believes, as long as they don't try to force me to convert and don't use violence or the implied violence of the state to prohibit others from expressing their beliefs.

Leviticus

Leviticus

excuse me Taz------uhm....who are you addressing as "FUCKING IMBECILE"????----not that I object to
your right to express an opinion

Christopher Hitchens, Samuel Harris, Bill Maher? They also say that 50% or better in Israel are secular, and even the PM Bibl is secular, and most of the Zionist were atheist. Does that not make you wonder why they do not believe the OT is the word of God?

I don't give a damn what anyone believes, as long as they don't try to force me to convert and don't use violence or the implied violence of the state to prohibit others from expressing their beliefs.

I would appreciate Penelopes "SOURCE" for her statement that ALL AGREE THAT MOST ZIONISTS ARE (or were) ATHEISTS

Leviticus

"OJ Simpson...NOT a Jew.
But guess who is
Hall of Famer Rod Carew, he converted."
Adam Sandler, Hanukkah Song

"OJ Simpson...NOT a Jew.
But guess who is

most importantly----the jewish people are blessed----
Penelope is not a jew < sigh of relief >

My Dad died at 92 yrs of age a Jewish Atheist. He gave thanks to Jesus every company financial year end. Without the goyim the retail chains the family owned would not have thrived. Star performer was the greeting card manufacturing company. The goyim love to send cards, so thank you Jesus for being a turncoat.

"OJ Simpson...NOT a Jew.
But guess who is

I'd like your source on that one ! Who says the Jewish people are blessed?

My Dad died at 92 yrs of age a Jewish Atheist. He gave thanks to Jesus every company financial year end. Without the goyim the retail chains the family owned would not have thrived. Star performer was the greeting card manufacturing company. The goyim love to send cards, so thank you Jesus for being a turncoat.

Boy you said a mouthful of truth there.

Jesus a "turn coat"??? who told you that? Jesus died as did the approximately 20,000 other Pharisee jews------for rebellion against the filth of Rome------the romans were ---at
that time and for several centuries ----the ORIGINAL ISLAMO-NAZI PIGS-----then they became less original----

It is a fact that as part of the "AXIS POWERS" the people of Italy were far less virulent against jews than were the
people of the THIRD REICH (aka third holy roman empire)----for the record----I have my information from many sources---both Italian catholics and Italian jews who
survived concentration camps which were ---simply not
so much into outright murder was was the third reich
of Germany.

Interestingly the concept of the GHETTO actually came
about in Italy------as it turned out the GHETTO in Italy
was more like a refuge than a killing field

"OJ Simpson...NOT a Jew.
But guess who is

I'd like your source on that one ! Who says the Jewish people are blessed?

I do-----I am a jewish person and have interacted with jewish
people all of my life-----despite the fact that I was also
surrounded by Nazis of the Christian variety like you in childhood and ----later on, additionally, Nazis of the muslim variety. As a child----one of my playmates' mother was
a survivor of the Nazis of catholic Germany---she was
shipped out in 1935 ----her parents retained in Germany--.
It was a program in which Germany allowed some jewish kids out in exchange for property and money----she ended up in England. age 14 . As a kid I was often in her house. At first I did not know what all those CANDLES
were all about-------it is a jewish custom to light a candle
for dead parents---relatives etc on the anniversary of their
deaths-----there were always LOTS of candles flickering
in that house. By about age 8 I did begin to understand
how blessed jews are to have surivors of the filth that people of your ilk impose. I have just seen some footage of the
devastation that the Nazi pigs of Syria have wrecked on that
country-------according to the news reports ---tens of thousands dead and MILLIONS displaced ---sick and starving--------at the hands of your fellow islamo Nazi pigs.
Hopefully the eastern orthodox of Syria will be as BLESSED as the jews and there will be survivors to light
candles

He was Jewish and believed in Jesus, so not an atheist.

So your saying thank you Jesus for being a turncoat?.

He was Jewish and believed in Jesus, so not an atheist.

freely does not post with the motivation to "make sense"---
it is clear that he never even read the NT with any sense
of understanding. During the course of my life----I have
learned that I am one of the few people in the USA who actually READ the bible---OT and NT----in fact ----I also learned that even less muslims actually read the Koran
I know that because most (if not all) of the muslims I have known were fairly well educated-----scores and scores of them---mostly medical school graduates-------virtually none
knew Arabic better than do I (ie nothing) and asked
about the Koran-----they simply laugh. The religious among them know-----a bit of content but never actually
read the book. ----well----I actually read the Odyssey
too----(not the classic comic) It's a weird habit I have----
as a kid I liked to read.

If a person knows nothing about Judaism (a condition common among the vast majority of American Christians)
and never read the bibles----(a condition common amongst
the vast majority of Christians----well jews too)----that
person has no idea what went on with Jesus the Pharisee
(freely) ----it's actually all in the book

Forum List

Back