🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does it ever bother Chrisitans that so many well known atheist are Jews?

I said there are no purebred people, he said Jews are a race . Also
Leviticus
13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
Jews aren't a race, fuck are you ever a fucking retard.

If I'm retarded PM Bibi is as well, he insists they are a race. What do you think they are??
Anyone can be Jew, you just have to convert. You are a fucking retard.

No not true, your Mother needs to be a jew. Who in the heck would want to be a Jew.
You can convert to Judaism, you fucking imbecile.

yes but that doesn't make you a Jew.

My Dad died at 92 yrs of age a Jewish Atheist. He gave thanks to Jesus every company financial year end. Without the goyim the retail chains the family owned would not have thrived. Star performer was the greeting card manufacturing company. The goyim love to send cards, so thank you Jesus for being a turncoat.

So your saying thank you Jesus for being a turncoat?.

Do not take freely seriously-----doing so would be something like THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.
Jesus was not a "turncoat" ----he was a faithful Pharisee
to the end

If I'm retarded PM Bibi is as well, he insists they are a race. What do you think they are??

No not true, your Mother needs to be a jew. Who in the heck would want to be a Jew.

You are wrong Penelope-----conversion to Judaism makes a person a jew-------according to Jewish law. The children of a female convert to Judaism are jews. There are other interesting aspects to conversion to Judaism. An interesting example is that according to Jewish law----a divorced jewish woman cannot marry a "COHEN" male---
but a divorced convert------ie divorced before converting---
can. << a little point----but interesting. There are lots
of very important characters in jewish history who were converts------since you know nothing----you probably never
heard of the person named ONKELOS----he was one of
the TOP NOTCH talmudists of the latter time of the writing
of the Talmud-----a greek convert.
Anyone who knows anything about the Bible---knows that
RUTH---the grandmother (or great grandmother<< I forgot) of King David was also a convert. According to the
N T------Jesus was distantly related to King David----
making him an even more distant relative of Ruth. Thus---
if the account is true HE was more eligible to be King
of Israel than was Herod (edomite convert) based
on his being in the "royal" line Of course Jesus was
related to King David thru his father JOSEPH----
according to the NT----not his mother

They say Jews is a race, not a religion which well most Christians think Jew is a religion yet, like saying I am a Jew is the same as saying I am a Christian or I am a Muslim.
Hmmm, Rabbi Weinstein told me, Jews are a race, Judaism is a religion.
I'll go with what that cheap son of a bitch said.

rabbi Weinstein is obviously not a biologist----I am----
Jews are not a "race"------discussion of race is ---silly---
the human species cannot be definitively divided into RACES------we are all interbred------we interbreed in nature---and have been at it----in an uncontrolled manner for hundreds of thousands of years. The human species is far too mobile for RACES to have developed-----what we do have is "populations" sorta --------there are DOG RACES----because created by people-----who want a specific BREED and so control -----which dog falls in love with which dog

You're a biologist? Interesting, I would have thought literacy would be a basic requirement for attaining a degree in the field. If English is your second language a little advice - leave out most of the hyphens, they make your posts close to incomprehensible.

They say Jews is a race, not a religion which well most Christians think Jew is a religion yet, like saying I am a Jew is the same as saying I am a Christian or I am a Muslim.

the human species cannot be definitively divided into RACES------we are all interbred------we interbreed in nature---and have been at it----in an uncontrolled manner for hundreds of thousands of years. The human species is far too mobile for RACES to have developed-----what we do have is "populations" sorta --------there are DOG RACES----because created by people-----who want a specific BREED and so control -----which dog falls in love with which dog

You're a biologist? Interesting, I would have thought literacy would be a basic requirement for attaining a degree in the field. If English is your second language a little advice - leave out most of the hyphens, they make your posts close to incomprehensible.

I use dashes because my "period" is not reliable and neither is my comma key. As a student I was ----APPOINTED to the "remedial program"-------as a teacher.
There ain't nuthin' wrong with my ability to author -----SUCH LOVELY THEME PAPERS that I was asked to read EVERY paper I wrote------before my English comp class-----a unique
distinction

PS what was your major? I can tutor lots of subjects----did
you pass high school geometry?

I use dashes because my "period" is not reliable and neither is my comma key. As a student I was ----APPOINTED to the "remedial program"-------as a teacher.
There ain't nuthin' wrong with my ability to author -----SUCH LOVELY THEME PAPERS that I was asked to read EVERY paper I wrote------before my English comp class-----a unique
distinction

"There ain't nuthin' wrong with my ability to author -----SUCH LOVELY THEME PAPERS that I was asked to read EVERY paper I wrote------before my English comp class-----a unique
distinction"

They probably ask you to recite them because they were too painful to read.

Well, it doesn't make you Catholic!! :D

Penelope----I am fascinated with your comments----from where do you obtain your "knowledge" about jews and
Judaism? Have you "known" it since childhood?----
do you have close friends who are jews? or did you
read it somewhere?

My Dad died at 92 yrs of age a Jewish Atheist. He gave thanks to Jesus every company financial year end. Without the goyim the retail chains the family owned would not have thrived. Star performer was the greeting card manufacturing company. The goyim love to send cards, so thank you Jesus for being a turncoat.

yes

Jesus a "turn coat"??? who told you that? Jesus died as did the approximately 20,000 other Pharisee jews------for rebellion against the filth of Rome---

Jesus did die like thousands of Pharisees and was raised observant in the Pharisaic traditions but there was obviously a disagreement between Jesus and the Pharisees who called each other sinners while each claimed the righteous observance of the Law.

"We know this man is a sinner. He keeps company with prostitutes." vs. "I always do exactly as God commands."

The only way to understand how each could accuse the other of sin while each claimed obedience is to realize that Jesus found another way to understand the deeper implications of the law hidden by the figurative language used in the same way that Hilkiah the high priest found the book of the Law hidden in the ruins of the wall of the temple.

Everything that Jesus said from , 'why worry about what you eat or what you wear.." or " what goes into the mouth cannot defile a man it's what comes out of his mouth that defiles him." to 'unless you eat my flesh you cannot have life in you." confirms this. His final command to. "eat my flesh' encapsulates this sublime teaching as a direct reference to the righteous understanding and application of kosher law that leads to the promise of eternal life for compliance fulfilled in this life...

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3

The proof that Jesus submitted that he was the promised Messiah chosen to reveal this treasure was the hidden treasure itself that could have only been revealed to him by God who alone either grants or denies comprehension... life.

Last edited:

Do not take freely seriously-----doing so would be something like THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.
to the end
Wasn't it you klipeh who a few month ago said I could not be an atheist and a Jew.

Boy you said a mouthful of truth there.
He was Jewish and believed in Jesus, so not an atheist.
Quite the reverse kuni leml he was happy Jesus convinced the goyim to believe in him.

Jesus a "turn coat"??? who told you that? Jesus died as did the approximately 20,000 other Pharisee jews------for rebellion against the filth of Rome---

Jesus did die like thousands of Pharisees and was raised observant in the Pharisaic traditions but there was obviously a disagreement between Jesus and the Pharisees who called each other sinners while each claimed the righteous observance of the Law.

"We know this man is a sinner. He keeps company with prostitutes." vs. "I always do exactly as God commands."

The only way to understand how each could accuse the other of sin while each claimed obedience is to realize that Jesus found another way to understand the deeper implications of the law hidden by the figurative language used in the same way that Hilkiah the high priest found the book of the Law hidden in the ruins of the wall of the temple.

Everything that Jesus said from , 'why worry about what you eat or what you wear.." or " what goes into the mouth cannot defile a man it's what comes out of his mouth that defiles him." to 'unless you eat my flesh you cannot have life in you." confirms this. His final command to. "eat my flesh' encapsulates this sublime teaching as a direct reference to the righteous understanding and application of kosher law that leads to the promise of eternal life fulfilled in this life...

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45:3
Did Isaiah have one eye higher than the other?

Everything that Jesus said from , 'why worry about what you eat or what you wear.." or " what goes into the mouth cannot defile a man it's what comes out of his mouth that defiles him." to 'unless you eat my flesh you cannot have life in you." confirms this. His final command to. "eat my flesh' encapsulates this sublime teaching as a direct reference to the righteous understanding and application of kosher law that leads to the promise of eternal life fulfilled in this life...

Hobe------I will help you understand-----THAT's HOW
PHARISEES SPOKE TO EACH OTHER-----in matters of
religion they all expressed STRONG OPINIONS in very
strong language -------and that is all there is to it.
Think Jeremiah think ZEALOT The impression of
that which was a Pharisee that you learned in sunday school---was entirely erroneous. Long ago I came upon
a copy of a book----in English ----which was a translation of
JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS ---- I got it from the hands of a nice
guy wearing a big cross. --------it was a loan. The book included a REVIEW by a Christian theologian------part of the review ----- "the book is accurate in detail----EXCEPT FOR ONE MISTAKE-----the historian Josephus Flavius
MISTAKENLY describes the Pharisees in glowing terms---
with words like "modest" "men of good will"-----
"kind" "scholarly" etc etc etc I really enjoyed that one------and now for the facts-------If you want to know what
a Pharisee was-------read the New Testament-----Jesus as
an EPITOME OF PHARISEE in every detail-----including
his comments and his crucifixtion Just about all the jews
the romans crucified were Pharisees. Josephus Flavius was a "COHEN"------he took the position of "lets compromise with the romans ----for awhile to avoid
being slaughtered" He ended up surrendering to the
romans-----and even became a ROMAN CITIZEN---(rare for
a jew back then) and he devoted his life to THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH WARS ,,,, actually a history of the time
of roman control which is the time of Jesus. Thus---he was an historian----highly regarded even today. For awhile jews considered him something like a traitor----but----that
idea evaporated--------he did what he did----he documented
the history.

when young----I knew as little as most adolescents about the history of those times----but I was an avid reader-----
very random----I just read anything that fell under my nose.
Based on lots of reading------I came to the conclusion that
JESUS was a Pharisee. ----it was only later on----that I came to understand that historians of those times AGREE.
The reality just happens not to be standard sunday school
POV and it certainly does not show up in "jewish books" I know it is difficult for a person brought up on ---
the "EVIL PHARISEE" creed------kinda like learning that the early americans did not REALLY get along with the Indians all that well. the idyllic first thanksgiving-----
is just a kinda myth too

to the end

He said they were of their father the "devil" , he was not a Pharisee by no means.

to the end

He said they were of their father the "devil" , he was not a Pharisee by no means.

wrong----he was a Pharisee--------his comment was rhetorical-----in order to understand it you would have
to know patterns of language used at that time by
Pharisee jews -----in Aramaic-----something you will never
know-------and I know only very peripherally but ----EONS
ahead of you BTW----Judaism has no "devil"-- That which was translated to "devil"-------would have been something like "adverse spirit" and was actually a
rhetorical rebuke -----as in "damn you ---what have you done this time"?? ------mother to adolescent son. The concept of a DEVIL as a RULER OF HELL-----is greek----
as in HADES

-and now for the facts-------If you want to know what
an EPITOME OF PHARISEE in every detail---

I don't think so.....

“The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice. They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, and they love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces and being called rabbi by others. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ. The greatest among you shall be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

“Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’ You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred? And you say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gift that is on the altar, he is bound by his oath.’ You blind men! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that makes the gift sacred? So whoever swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. And whoever swears by the temple swears by it and by him who dwells in it. And whoever swears by heaven swears by the throne of God and by him who sits upon it.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness. So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

Hobe------I will help you understand-----THAT's HOW
PHARISEES SPOKE TO EACH OTHER-----in matters of
religion they all expressed STRONG OPINIONS in very
strong language -------and that is all there is to it.
Think Jeremiah think ZEALOT The impression of
that which was a Pharisee that you learned in sunday school---was entirely erroneous. Long ago I came upon
a copy of a book----in English ----which was a translation of
JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS ---- I got it from the hands of a nice
guy wearing a big cross. --------it was a loan. The book included a REVIEW by a Christian theologian------part of the review ----- "the book is accurate in detail----EXCEPT FOR ONE MISTAKE-----the historian Josephus Flavius
MISTAKENLY describes the Pharisees in glowing terms---
with words like "modest" "men of good will"-----
"kind" "scholarly" etc etc etc I really enjoyed that one------and now for the facts-------If you want to know what
an EPITOME OF PHARISEE in every detail-----including
his comments and his crucifixtion Just about all the jews
the romans crucified were Pharisees. Josephus Flavius was a "COHEN"------he took the position of "lets compromise with the romans ----for awhile to avoid
being slaughtered" He ended up surrendering to the
romans-----and even became a ROMAN CITIZEN---(rare for
a jew back then) and he devoted his life to THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH WARS ,,,, actually a history of the time
of roman control which is the time of Jesus. Thus---he was an historian----highly regarded even today. For awhile jews considered him something like a traitor----but----that
idea evaporated--------he did what he did----he documented
the history.

when young----I knew as little as most adolescents about the history of those times----but I was an avid reader-----
very random----I just read anything that fell under my nose.
Based on lots of reading------I came to the conclusion that
JESUS was a Pharisee. ----it was only later on----that I came to understand that historians of those times AGREE.
The reality just happens not to be standard sunday school
POV and it certainly does not show up in "jewish books" I know it is difficult for a person brought up on ---
the "EVIL PHARISEE" creed------kinda like learning that the early americans did not REALLY get along with the Indians all that well. the idyllic first thanksgiving-----
is just a kinda myth too

He was a traitor, he went on to live a fairly good life being a slave, didn't he, but yes he did write history. Some say Josephus Flavius was pen name, ever hear of Caesars Messiah ideation or book, upon which Jesus's life is based on Titus. Who could ever make up the story of a woman Mary in the Jewish war who had an infant and put it to death to feed upon it (rather like the last supper thing in the NT). Oh I will have to refresh my memory on Josephus writing's of which Eusebius did rely on him quite a bit. Also his ship accident sure sounds like the Paul incident. Who was Josephus? really.

Forum List

Back