🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does it ever bother Chrisitans that so many well known atheist are Jews?

Christopher Hitchens, Samuel Harris, Bill Maher? They also say that 50% or better in Israel are secular, and even the PM Bibl is secular, and most of the Zionist were atheist. Does that not make you wonder why they do not believe the OT is the word of God?

I swear I thought the same thing! I believe a lot of Jews are Jewish by culture but don't really believe in god. Just like if I got married it'd be in a Greek Orthodox church. Whatever. Doesn't matter to me.

It dawned on me when I was watching a fucked up movie made in Israel. It was a b movie with subtitles and there was nothing about the movie that would have led me to believe the director was a religious man. Torturing people. The foul conversations they had. Yet they were "Jewish".

I think saying you are "Jewish" is like saying you are a Greek American or African American more than it is a religion. Or it is both.

Put it this way. You can be Jewish and not believe in god but you can't be a Christian and not believe in god. Is that true? I'm sure a Rabbi would disagree but I'm sure there are a lot of jewish atheists out there. Is Hollie one?

Well the big thing Christian preachers say is Jesus was a Jew and say he was throughout the OT. Being Jew is like being a German, nothing religious about it, now did Jesus practice Judaism?? that is the question, or was he just a Jew , which what is a Jew, what is a Hebrew? What is this religion we all believe in?

And I don't think Jesus, if he even existed, said anything about starting a new religion. He just told the Jews they were being hypocrites. The exact same thing he would tell Christians in America if he were here today.

What would he tell Muslims? That they were just fucking crazy. LOL.

Christopher Hitchens, Samuel Harris, Bill Maher? They also say that 50% or better in Israel are secular, and even the PM Bibl is secular, and most of the Zionist were atheist. Does that not make you wonder why they do not believe the OT is the word of God?

Christopher Hitchens, and Bill N=Maher are jewish? news to me. who is Samuel Harris? You are a bit confused,
Penelope-----"secular" in Israel is not a synonym for
atheist. Anyone who gets in his car and drives on Saturday is called 'secular' in Israel. How do you conclude "most of the Zionists" "were" atheist????
"most" of what Zionists? Maimonides was secular?

the jewish Christopher Hitchens told you?

Jewish Moms. I guess they had atheist Jewish Moms. I know my Mom taught us about God as infants and on. Sam Harris , jewish Mom, Maher , Jewish mom. I remember Sam and Bill attacking Affleck on the B. Maher show. How they put down Muslims, that is Jews for you, spreading the hatred of Muslims. Hitchens was anti all religions.

Look at how fast Joe Lieberman jumped to the dark side when it came down to invading Iraq to defend Israel.

Say, I'm surprised ISIS isn't fucking with Israel.

Christopher Hitchens, and Bill N=Maher are jewish? news to me. who is Samuel Harris? You are a bit confused,
atheist. Anyone who gets in his car and drives on Saturday is called 'secular' in Israel. How do you conclude "most of the Zionists" "were" atheist????

Jewish Moms. I guess they had atheist Jewish Moms. I know my Mom taught us about God as infants and on. Sam Harris , jewish Mom, Maher , Jewish mom. I remember Sam and Bill attacking Affleck on the B. Maher show. How they put down Muslims, that is Jews for you, spreading the hatred of Muslims. Hitchens was anti all religions.

you guess quite a bit Penelope-----you seem to guess at
spelling words, too. and you are vulgar------did you have a vulgar mom? Jews spread hatred of muslims? Have
you even known any muslims? I did not grow up with
muslims-----I was 14 when I first interacted with a muslim
of my age--------but I did grow up with protestants and
catholics ------many of whom were just like you----incessantly spreading hatred of jews. ---especially the catholics who attended "catholic school" vicious little sluts------as a child I thought they were nasty simply because the
nuns hit them------that's catholics for you nasty mouths
and beat up on little girls and spread hatred--------why you always BS'ing----
parroting catechism class?

in my town-----the catholics even hated the protestants

I swear I thought the same thing! I believe a lot of Jews are Jewish by culture but don't really believe in god. Just like if I got married it'd be in a Greek Orthodox church. Whatever. Doesn't matter to me.

It dawned on me when I was watching a fucked up movie made in Israel. It was a b movie with subtitles and there was nothing about the movie that would have led me to believe the director was a religious man. Torturing people. The foul conversations they had. Yet they were "Jewish".

I think saying you are "Jewish" is like saying you are a Greek American or African American more than it is a religion. Or it is both.

Put it this way. You can be Jewish and not believe in god but you can't be a Christian and not believe in god. Is that true? I'm sure a Rabbi would disagree but I'm sure there are a lot of jewish atheists out there. Is Hollie one?

Well the big thing Christian preachers say is Jesus was a Jew and say he was throughout the OT. Being Jew is like being a German, nothing religious about it, now did Jesus practice Judaism?? that is the question, or was he just a Jew , which what is a Jew, what is a Hebrew? What is this religion we all believe in?

If you ever read the New Testament----and if you knew anything about Judaism-----you would know that Jesus was
a PHARISEE JEW He practiced and preached -----
Judaism of the Pharisee kind. Who is "we" ???

Your nuts , he said the Pharisee's were of the devil. Pharisees turned into Rabbi's . Your so funny. You do not know Christianity or Judaism or the Bible.

you are utterly clueless------my mother said to my father---
a few times during my life time "GO TO HELL"--------
I know it is a shock to you-----but ---yes---Jesus was a Pharisee-------all of his best friends were Pharisees------
except those who were not jews-----like Luke who never met
Jesus and John who probably never existed----(not john the Baptist HE WAS A PHARISEE---the other john---an
"apostle") Jesus was placed in a Tomb owned by a Pharisee------because he was a Pharisee-----his little luncheon dates were at the homes of Pharisees Try to stop BS'ing -----you never read the book AND even if
you tried------you did not understand it.

several years ago I noticed a friend of mine (who was a kurdush jew of the RELIGIOUS kind) carried a key chain
attached to a medallion-----on it inscribed in both Hebrew and English---"THE LORD's PRAYER"------this lady was
Orthodox jewish-------I said to her "do you know what this prayer is" -----she looked at it ---read the Hebrew and said
"a prayer"-------"a woman at the airport gave this to me"----
I said---"it was authored by jesus"-------she said "you're nuts---its a jewish prayer" --------actually it is a jewish prayer---and TYPICALLY PHARISEE in content and style'
Jesus authored it----but jews do not use it because of some
negative associations

as to the woman at the airport------Israel is teeming with
missionaries-----almost as ignorant as are you

Your reap what your sow, remember irosie91. Oh the horror of having to read the ancient history not taught in schools, my Mom was saved from it all, she only went to 8th grade and then had to go and live with one of her 13 siblings being second to the youngest. So no, my Mom was as innocent as the driven snow..

Look at how fast Joe Lieberman jumped to the dark side when it came down to invading Iraq to defend Israel.

I am surprised that you are not fucking with ISIS

Your reap what your sow, remember irosie91. Oh the horror of having to read the ancient history not taught in schools, my Mom was saved from it all, she only went to 8th grade and then had to go and live with one of her 13 siblings being second to the youngest. So no, my Mom was as innocent as the driven snow..

what ancient history not taught in schools? clearly,, you
are not expert. Considering all the filth that you sow---
you had better hide during harvest time-.

What does being the youngest of 13 siblings have to do with anything-----how does attending school only to the eighth grade make one "innocent as the driven snow"-----Long ago---I spent some time working in a public health facility----
during an outbreak of CLAP-----at that time they traced clap
by having the boys so afflicted name their contacts------lots of the "contacts" were whores-----they were dragged in
by the cops-----most of them never completed high school either---

I resent your post------I have never ruminated in my life---
I have but one stomach------and even that one does not
function all that well -------I may be short and left handed---
but I AM NOT UNCLEAN--------- i will try to ruminate----just
to please you

Oy. the context in which I used the word ruminate should have alerted you to the fact that I was using the deeper figurative implications of the word as it applies to people who do not think very deeply.

:eusa_think:

However many stomachs you have, I thought you demonstrated an ability to ruminate and might have an epiphany and grasp how this sheds light on the righteous interpretation and application of kosher law.

Sorry if I was wrong and I apologize if what I said somehow made you feel like an unclean creature.......

Short and left handed is fine by me, and if you are willing to try, I am already pleased.

I use Islam to show Christians theists how stupid they look.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” – Stephen F Roberts

“A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.” – David Stevens

to please you

Oy. the context in which I used the word ruminate should have alerted you to the fact that I was using the deeper figurative implications of the word as it applies to people who do not think very deeply.

However many stomachs you have, I thought you demonstrated an ability to ruminate and might have an epiphany and grasp how this sheds light on the righteous interpretation and application of kosher law.

Sorry if I was wrong and I apologize if what I said somehow made you feel like an unclean creature.......

Short and left handed is fine by me, and if you are willing to try, I am already pleased.

MY RUMINATIONS are of the "clean" variety

I use Islam to show Christians theists how stupid they look.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” – Stephen F Roberts

“A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.” – David Stevens

thank you so much for your brilliant insights---booboo

to please you

lol... not if you thought something filthy was implied....

Not to worry!

I'm sure to find a he goat without blemish around here somewhere whose slaughter I will dedicate to the Lord for the expiation of sin...

to please you

lol... not if you thought something filthy was implied....

Not to worry!

I'm sure to find a he goat without blemish around here somewhere whose slaughter I will dedicate to the Lord for the expiation of sin...

thank you-----AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

You can't be a jew if you're an atheist. Geez, what a retard.

You can't be a jew if you're an atheist. Geez, what a retard.

why not? Jewish law has never included MIND CONTROL.--- if a jew states--------"i do not believe that
there is a "god" "----there is nothing in jewish law that would
support PROSECUTING the guy for a crime----like "blasphemy" ----there might be an issue for a person
who makes a career out of PROMOTING atheism

Does it bother Christians that so many prominent
Christians are drug addicts? Does it bother Christians
that so many sons of prominent Christians commit suicide or
that so many Christians, themselves----commit suicide?
Does it bother Christians that so many Christians are baseball fans?

They say Jews is a race, not a religion which well most Christians think Jew is a religion yet, like saying I am a Jew is the same as saying I am a Christian or I am a Muslim.

Does it bother Judaisms (I guess) that so many prominent ones are thief's, liars, adulterers, pedophiles, drug addicts?

Does it bother Judaisms (I guess) that so many prominent ones are thief's, liars, adulterers, pedophiles, drug addicts?

what are JUDAISMS? does it bother you that so many whores are catholics?------I have worked in health care since
I was 19 years old------and never encountered a jewish whore ----one encounters lots of whores in inner city hospitals------lots wear crosses on their necks and
their moms bring them their rosary beads.
Long ago-----I had a little college time job------
weekend in a hospital-----I knew the religions of the patients---because ----when a catholic became "critical"
I had to call the priest for "last rites". As part of my later jobs I had to venture into PRISON WARDS----never encountered a jew chained to his hospital bedrails----probably they are UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE
ZIONISTS

Forum List

Back