Does MAGA really mean 'fix whats broken in America by rolling back Leftist advancement'?

WTF are you TALKING about?

Murder?

Man you have lost it

It's time to wake up to reality son!

I make certain I am armed if I walk out of the house with my MAGA cap on because there's over a 50-50 chance I will be assaulted while wearing it!

Good chance of it, but now here. I've had more compliments on my Trump 2020 "Make Liberals Cry Again" hat. Even so, I'd hate to shoot some poor idiot, which is why I also carry a small can of OC spray in my pocket. Our carry laws allow that here.

Only repubs would look to the guy on his third marriage to teach about family values.

Only repubs would look to the guy on his third marriage to teach about family values.

Which Republicans do you think are looking to Trump as an example of our moral family values?

As far as I know, any of us will freely admit that that is an area in which he has some great failings. And even if that was all that we cared for in a Presidential candidate, it's not like the Democrats gave us a better choice. I can wish that we had a President with better moral character, but as far as that goes, Trump is easily preferable to someone who was a willing accessory to several violent sexual assaults perpetrated by the subhuman piece of shit to whom she is married.

Forum List

Back