Does obama abuse his powers worse than lincoln?

Using military rule to justify the robbery of the south suggests greed and evil, not far from that of fellow tyrants stalin, hitler, chairman mao, fidel castro, and obama.

Using the military to launch unnecessary wars on people are about as bad too, for your information. And what did he rob from the South? They were rebelling against the government! He robbed them of their will to fight. And he freed innocent people from bondage! Are you calling Abraham Lincoln a fascist?! Oh boy.

Why do you hate the Framers vision for this country?

Using military rule to justify the robbery of the south suggests greed and evil, not far from that of fellow tyrants stalin, hitler, chairman mao, fidel castro, and obama.

Using the military to launch unnecessary wars on people are about as bad too, for your information. And what did he rob from the South? They were rebelling against the government! He robbed them of their will to fight. And he freed innocent people from bondage! Are you calling Abraham Lincoln a fascist?! Oh boy.

I do? Being a libertarian, that is what I strive for. Don't put words in my mouth. Lincoln fulfilled his duty to "protect against all enemies foreign and domestic".

I do? Being a libertarian, that is what I strive for. Don't put words in my mouth. Lincoln fulfilled his duty to "protect against all enemies foreign and domestic".

It was an assumed right
Their vision centered around that philosophy.
You said that as a way to justify for Lincolns abuse, THEREFORE, meaning you are not in agreement with their visions. So, NO, I did not put words in your mouth
The gov't was getting to much power, they south was getting taxed heavier and it was their right to secede. So how were they "enemies"?

Mentioning Obama in the same sentence as Lincoln is like pairing Elmer Fudd with Superman,

More like comparing Yosemite Sam with Joseph Stalin.

Lincoln was the example for Stalin and Hitler. They both admitted they learned a lot from Lincoln.

Mentioning Obama in the same sentence as Lincoln is like pairing Elmer Fudd with Superman,

More like comparing Yosemite Sam with Joseph Stalin.

Lincoln was the example for Stalin and Hitler. They both admitted they learned a lot from Lincoln.

Says the fellow who loves quoting from the communist front WHO, who thought that Cuba had a better health care system than the USA. Oh, that Comrade Bripat! What an American.

It was an assumed right
You said that as a way to justify for Lincolns abuse, THEREFORE, meaning you are not in agreement with their visions. So, NO, I did not put words in your mouth
The gov't was getting to much power, they south was getting taxed heavier and it was their right to secede. So how were they "enemies"?

Do you hear yourself right now? And you never did substantiate these claims with any verifiable fact, like I asked you to. When I suddenly decided to get serious and stop hijacking your thread, you somehow run away from your argument. And yes, you did put words in my mouth, hotshot.

Freeing slaves was not a philosophy, it was an act of mercy, based on the belief of equality amongst all men.

Wow, you just called Lincoln a fascist. Argument invalid.

Well the did start the "highly centralized federal gov't" everyone is always talking about

He did? Can you substantiate that with a link or historical fact?

Lincoln's Culture of Death

The Mythical Lincoln

Was Lincoln a Tyrant?

The American Anti-Civil Liberties Union

Lincoln's 'Second American Revolution' by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

Check Comrade Bripat's sources: primarily anti-American sources.

Check to see how many are communist fronts.

Well the did start the "highly centralized federal gov't" everyone is always talking about

Who do you think taught Woodrow Wilson? :cool:
Did Lincoln shit on the COTUS yes or no?

What in heaven's name are you talking about? Lincoln died in 1865! Woodrow Wilson was president from 1913 to 1921, and was only 9 years old when Lincoln was assassinated! Where do you get this shit man?

It was an assumed right

Do you hear yourself right now? And you never did substantiate these claims with any verifiable fact, like I asked you to. When I suddenly decided to get serious and stop hijacking your thread, you somehow run away from your argument. And yes, you did put words in my mouth, hotshot.

Freeing slaves was not a philosophy, it was an act of mercy, based on the belief of equality amongst all men.

How did I run away from my argument?
I clearly explained how you do not know what YOU say. You have a comprehension problem, so we will move on..
Lincoln did not believe blacks were equal to whites
"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything."
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
Any other fictitious posts?
Oh, and I didn't say slaves had anything to do with the Framers visions. The whole "being able to get rid of their gov't" thinggggy is.

What in heaven's name are you talking about? Lincoln died in 1865! Woodrow Wilson was president from 1913 to 1921, and was only 9 years old when Lincoln was assassinated! Where do you get this shit man?

Nevertheless, Wilson learned a lot from Lincoln the tyrant, as did Hitler and Stalin. All were great admirers of Lincoln.

Check Comrade Bripat's sources: primarily anti-American sources.

Check to see how many are communist fronts.

You are the least of all to speak on this subject. At least bripat links to his arguments. Take time to learn from his example.

What could be more hilarious than a senile boot-licking old coot like Fakey accusing me of being a communist?

No shit? HENCE me saying "who do you think TAUGHT WW" not who he taught..GEEEEZ genius..
I cant do this with you. You really are an idiot

Forum List

Back