Does obama abuse his powers worse than lincoln?

Lincoln had little use for SCOTUS after Dred Scott. No evidence contradicts that.

Lincoln believed that blacks should be equal before the law.

President Obama has consistently denied due process of the law to suspected terrorists being held at GITMO.
You were one of those freaks who said the terrorists had no constitutional rights. And your premise is unsupported here.

Obama authorized the extra judicial murder of U.S. citizens which defines a clear violation of International Law, a violation of U.S. statutory law and a violation of The 5th Amendment of The US Constitution.
A claim without support. Your suggestion is not evidence.

And the rest, Shoey, is crap in the corner.

When you can make an assertion, give clear and convincing evidence for it, and show us why we should spend our time studying, I will pay attention.

Until then, you get mocked like all the other far right reactionary loons.

I find it funny when people call someone liberals just because they use facts to base their ideology
Liberals do not use facts! LOL

Responsible libs and cons use facts.

Irresponsible lefties and righty reactionaries do not: they simply emote and yell.

Irresponsible lefties and righty reactionaries do not: they simply emote and yell.

Fakey, you wouldn't know a fact if someone beat you to death with one. The one time you attempt to post "facts," it turned out to be communist propaganda.

Fakey, you wouldn't know a fact if someone beat you to death with one. The one time you attempt to post "facts," it turned out to be communist propaganda.

Comrade BriPat is the one who uses commie propaganda only, while I use all of the sources.

This is why he can't ever compete with me in discussion. I know it is not fair, but I kick his ass every time. :lol:

Like now.

Comrade BriPat is the one who uses commie propaganda only, while I use all of the sources.

This is why he can't ever compete with me in discussion. I know it is not fair, but I kick his ass every time. :lol:

Like now.

What sources sissy boy?

Anyone with an ounce of sense who knows the facts would hate Lincoln. He was a brutal tyrant who was no lightweight compared to Stalin and Hitler.

I don’t think that I would put him on that same level. Hitler attempted genocide and tried to conquer the world. Lincoln was nowhere near that.

I would also not put Obama anywhere near Lincoln. Suspending habeas corpus is HUGE and Obama is nowhere near the level that Lincoln took that. The drone strike can be construed as close though there is the small difference that one is on foreign soil and well-guarded where the other did this to American right here at home perfectly susceptible to the court and other domestic capabilities.

Like now.

What sources sissy boy?

You use WHO only, Comrade Bripat. I use a variety. You moron, it is called critical research and objectivity.

Some freak wrote, "Anyone with an ounce of sense who knows the facts would hate Lincoln," revealing an incredibly pathological personality.

Like now.

What sources sissy boy?

You use WHO only, Comrade Bripat. I use a variety. You moron, it is called critical research and objectivity.

You never use sources you moron, you are the ad hominem king.

What sources sissy boy?

You are talking to the stalker in the mirror, Roo, which is you.

Yes, I use sources far more than than Bripat, because when I called him on traditional and accepted definitions and terms, he replied he did not believe in them and would not use them.

Last edited:

You are talking to the stalker in the mirror, Comrade BriPat, which is you.

Yes, I use sources far more than you, because when I called you on traditional and accepted definitions and terms, you replied you did not believe in them and would not use them.

Nope, now you are just a liar, sorry Jake....everybody here knows you think your opinions are sources.

You are talking to the stalker in the mirror, Roo, which is you.

Yes, I use sources far more than than Bripat, because when I called him on traditional and accepted definitions and terms, he replied he did not believe in them and would not use them.

Nope, now you are just a liar, sorry Jake....everybody here knows you think your opinions are sources.

Sorry, Comrade Roo, everybody who is not a pathetic reactionary knows you are a liar.

Just the way it is. True story.

Last edited:

Like now.

What sources sissy boy?

Your "variety" of sources includes communist propaganda from official organs of the communist government of Cuba. Another source were a couple of commie teachers who were guests of the communist government of Cuba.

What sources sissy boy?

Your "variety" of sources includes communist propaganda from official organs of the communist government of Cuba. Another source were a couple of commie teachers who were guests of the communist government of Cuba.

You are describing your visitors to WHO obviously on UN (really USA) grant money.

Comrade Bripat, you are fooling no one. You are a commie disinformation agent.

Some freak wrote, "Anyone with an ounce of sense who knows the facts would hate Lincoln," revealing an incredibly pathological personality.

Yes, Lincoln's personality was pathological. He was a ruthless sociopath who murdered hundreds of thousands of people.

You are describing your visitors to WHO obviously on UN (really USA) grant money.

Comrade Bripat, you are fooling no one. You are a commie disinformation agent.

ROFL! Everyone in this forum knows who was caught posting Communist propaganda, Fakey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back