🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Obama being president give Republicans "cover" for being racist?

All the racist things Republicans and their leaders have said about Obama and even his wife. Then they try to say that Democrats said the same things about Bush.

Bush and the GOP brought down the economy, gave us the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, let tens of thousands of young formally able bodied Americans die or be maimed for life in Iraq among the GOP's worst blunders. And the GOP won't admit any of it or take a shred of responsibility. But we know they know. Considering they wouldn't let Bush anywhere near their last convention.

The worst things Obama has done is equal pay for equal work, ending DADT and making it possible for millions of Americans to have health care.

Whatever happened, Obama won the last two elections rather easily. The Supreme Court had to declare Bush president.

Every charge against Obama is either wildly out of context, unproven or an outright lie.

Nearly every charge against Bush was true. And in many cases, even worse than we originally thought.

So is it true that Republicans can't see passed this:

spacer.jpg

like what?
You mean like "tar baby", "uppity" and "boy"?

All the racist things Republicans and their leaders have said about Obama and even his wife. Then they try to say that Democrats said the same things about Bush.

Bush and the GOP brought down the economy, gave us the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, let tens of thousands of young formally able bodied Americans die or be maimed for life in Iraq among the GOP's worst blunders. And the GOP won't admit any of it or take a shred of responsibility. But we know they know. Considering they wouldn't let Bush anywhere near their last convention.

The worst things Obama has done is equal pay for equal work, ending DADT and making it possible for millions of Americans to have health care.

Whatever happened, Obama won the last two elections rather easily. The Supreme Court had to declare Bush president.

Every charge against Obama is either wildly out of context, unproven or an outright lie.

Nearly every charge against Bush was true. And in many cases, even worse than we originally thought.

spacer.jpg
Lol, your such an idiot. Equal pay? Ask the women who work in the Obama administration, 30% less than the men.
Bush's tax cuts? When everyone who paid taxes got a cut. Obama ended them, so everyone's taxes went up in this economy.
The Iraq war, which democrats voted for. Obama successfully ended that war, but didn't do it right. Now all those who died or got hurt, did it in vain. Thanks Obama.
Healthcare for all, and your FORCED to pay for it. Even if you can't afford it.
Obama was rewarded the lie of the year.
Obama has spent more money than all presidents combined.
Our credit rating was reduced for the first time in history.
America is more divided now than anytime in history.
Obama talks down this great country, every time he gets a chance.
Actually the only thing he has done is to be the reason y'all lost last Tuesday.View attachment 33958

In answer to a dipshit. I'm just going to tear apart the first two. Because this person is a fool.

Lol, your such an idiot. Equal pay? Ask the women who work in the Obama administration, 30% less than the men.
Bush's tax cuts? When everyone who paid taxes got a cut. Obama ended them, so everyone's taxes went up in this economy.

----------
Equal pay for equal work. Mrs. Clinton got paid what a "Secretary of State" gets paid. Being Secretary of State and being a secretary are very different. If a woman is doing a cabinet level job, she gets paid cabinet level and no dipshit Republican can prove otherwise.

---------------------
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Read it and weep.

------------------------

I won't bother with the others. They have been answered.

Seems "jknowgood is really "knownothing".
That is probably the stupidest response to a post you have ever made. You really should have the staff readjust your meds.

Of course, the Secretary of State was paid the lawful rate for Cabinet level positions. He was referring to the average mid level bureaucrats and staffers you never hear about.

Prove it.

God....Six fucking years and the Libs still aren't happy Obama is President.

You have two years left and I hope they go quickly.
You should enjoy the time he still has in office.
The ones who have an issue with someones race seems to be the Libs.

These guys are still bitching that Obama isn't worshipped as he needs to be.

spacer.jpg

Typical right winger -- proud of their racism and commitment to take their country back from the Black President:

racist-im-a-bigot-racist-teabagger.png

here you go again. taking one stupid picture who could be a liberal/Democrat PLANT and painting the whole people in the Tea Party. you on the left are so DISHONEST and has never heard of a word called, HONOR

spacer.jpg
The Iraq war, which democrats voted for. Obama successfully ended that war, but didn't do it right. Now all those who died or got hurt, did it in vain. Thanks Obama.
Healthcare for all, and your FORCED to pay for it. Even if you can't afford it.
Obama was rewarded the lie of the year.
Obama has spent more money than all presidents combined.
Our credit rating was reduced for the first time in history.
America is more divided now than anytime in history.
Obama talks down this great country, every time he gets a chance.
Actually the only thing he has done is to be the reason y'all lost last Tuesday.View attachment 33958

In answer to a dipshit. I'm just going to tear apart the first two. Because this person is a fool.

----------
Equal pay for equal work. Mrs. Clinton got paid what a "Secretary of State" gets paid. Being Secretary of State and being a secretary are very different. If a woman is doing a cabinet level job, she gets paid cabinet level and no dipshit Republican can prove otherwise.

---------------------
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Read it and weep.

------------------------

I won't bother with the others. They have been answered.

Seems "jknowgood is really "knownothing".
That is probably the stupidest response to a post you have ever made. You really should have the staff readjust your meds.

Of course, the Secretary of State was paid the lawful rate for Cabinet level positions. He was referring to the average mid level bureaucrats and staffers you never hear about.

Prove it.
OK:

The White House has not narrowed the gap between the average pay of male and female employees since President Obama’s first year in office, according to a Washington Post analysis of new salary data.

The average male White House employee currently earns about $88,600, while the average female White House employee earns about $78,400, according to White House data released Tuesday. That is a gap of 13 percent.

In 2009, male employees made an average of about $82,000, compared to an average of $72,700 earned by female employees — also a 13 percent wage gap.[/quote
LINK

spacer.jpg

Typical right winger -- proud of their racism and commitment to take their country back from the Black President:

racist-im-a-bigot-racist-teabagger.png

here you go again. taking one stupid picture who could be a liberal/Democrat PLANT and painting the whole people in the Tea Party. you on the left are so DISHONEST and has never heard of a word called, HONOR

Could be??? You give them too much credit.

I m a Bigot I m a Racist I m a Teabagger Flickr - Photo Sharing

I'm a Bigot, I'm a Racist, I'm a Teabagger
Taken at the Tea Party Express rally on Boston Common, April 2010.

I was almost taken in by this guy. I overheard him telling someone else that the sign was facetious. Rats.

upstate50 and Adam bd faved this

• Elizabeth
    5y

Yeah, if he knew the word facetious, he definitely wasn't a tea bagger.

• Tim Pierce
    5y

I should have remembered that no real Tea Party enthusiast would actually refer to themselves as a "teabagger." I let my enthusiasm run away with me.

• durban131
    5y

Thats me! And yes, I was being facetious. REDDIT!

• Tim Pierce
    5y

Score!

Forum List

Back