Does Pelosi Think Majority of American Voters Believe This?

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916
It certainly aims to Make California Small Again.

It could potentially cost Pelosi her seat and cost California no less than 5 EVs.

How is it going to do that without changing the Constitution along the way.
You mean your interpretation.

No, I mean the words. And the way we have been doing it all along are just what the words tell us to do. Don't like it, change it. Just don't shit on it.

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916

It could potentially cost Pelosi her seat and cost California no less than 5 EVs.

No, I mean the words. And the way we have been doing it all along are just what the words tell us to do. Don't like it, change it. Just don't shit on it.
Rules of grammar...
Semi-colons continue an idea; thus trespassers are not covered by the 14th.

Rules of grammar...

There is semi-colon in Section 2. Nice try though!

It is sort of cute that we have been doing it this way since 1868, but now you think the people that wrote it forgot about a semi-colon and you have figured it all out!

Rules of grammar...

It is sort of cute that we have been doing it this way since 1868, but now you think the people that wrote it forgot about a semi-colon and you have figured it all out!
Section 1 has a semi-colon.
Unless Google sucks.

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Yes it does. Section two is the part we are talking about though. Do try and keep up

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Yes it does. Section two is the part we are talking about though. Do try and keep up
Section 1, sentence 2 ends with a semi-colon.
And guess what it says prior to that semi-colon.

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!
Did you have a heart attack yet?

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Section 1, sentence 2 ends with a semi-colon.
And guess what it says prior to that semi-colon.

I do not care what section 1 ends with, we are dealing with Section 2.

It had been a question on the census for a very long time previously. Why would it be a problem now? Other than democrats padding their congressional seats.

Is she praying people believe her when she calls him a racist?

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!

Yep, still here. Sorry, making some stuffed manicotti for dinner.

Such a hard choice though, do I go with 150 years of historical and legal precedent...or do I go with some dude on the internet that thinks he is a legal scholar?

Which way to go....hmmmm....damn, this is a hard one....

I think I will have to go with the 150 years of historical and legal precedent. I am sure you understand.

It had been a question on the census for a very long time previously. Why would it be a problem now? Other than democrats padding their congressional seats.

Well, since seats in the House are based upon both citizens and non-citizens, it would not change that at all.

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Section 1 is the antecedent to Section 2.
Do try and keep up with what you should have learned in 9th grade.

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!

Such a hard choice though, do I go with 150 years of historical and legal precedent...or do I go with some dude on the internet that thinks he is a legal scholar?

I think I will have to go with the 150 years of historical and legal precedent. I am sure you understand.
150 years of yearning for cheap labor to build the US infrastructure.
Now it’s time to apply proper English.

Rules of grammar...

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!

I’m sure all the justices agreed with you and each other for the last 150 years...not.

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!

150 years of yearning for cheap labor to build the US infrastructure.
Now it’s time to apply proper English.

You run with that my little buddy. Keep me up to date and let me know how your little crusade is going.

In the meantime, things will continue as they have to 150 years.

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!

I’m sure all the justices agreed with you and each other for the last 150 years...not.

Feel free to show a time in the last 150 years where this was not followed.

Should be an easy task for you.

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!

That’s not what I posted.
Try to read with your brain, not your racist, greedy hormones.

Unless Google sucks.

Hello!

Thanks for admitting that, grammatically, I’m correct.

Forum List

Back