Does the DNC have an impeachment timetable?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm wondering does the democratic party have a timetable in which they are going to begin impeachment so that we can actually move on from this. They always bugged everyone about timetable for Iraq so why can't we have a timetable for impeachment charges.

Um..............maybe before bringing up charges, the investigation needs to look at everything to see if there are charge worthy things there?

Can't fit a timetable on that. And, if you expect the investigation to be sewn up next week, you are sorely mistaken.

I'm wondering does the democratic party have a timetable in which they are going to begin impeachment so that we can actually move on from this. They always bugged everyone about timetable for Iraq so why can't we have a timetable for impeachment charges.

The same day Bush and Obama are impeached and convicted... which is the second Tuesday of never.

Will never have the votes in the Senate for removal and seeing the Democratic Party does not hold the House and Senate mean they can not do shit at this moment.

Um..............maybe before bringing up charges, the investigation needs to look at everything to see if there are charge worthy things there?

Can't fit a timetable on that. And, if you expect the investigation to be sewn up next week, you are sorely mistaken.

Hmm, no actual crime was needed for the "investigation," so why would that matter to our intrepid witch hunters?

We have who we want to convict, now go search for a crime to pin on him.

Pres Trump can not be impeached without the votes of Republicans, so either when some Republicans come to their senses in the House, or after the republicans lose majority in the House, 2018/2019.

My bet is still 3 1/2 years, or 42 months... :D

Pres Trump can not be impeached without the votes of Republicans, so either when some Republicans come to their senses in the House, or after the republicans lose majority in the House, 2018/2019.

So electing him out of office.

Why don't you Democrats just focus on winning elections instead of trying to overthrow a President who was elected?

Kewl, except there is virtually no chance you fascists will take the house. The nation is MORE, not less polarized than it was in '16. You will keep the fascist enclaves, but you have pushed the rest of the nation even further away. The GOP will INCREASE their majority in the house in 2018.

So electing him out of office.
No, 42 months from when he was inaugurated. In the Book of Daniel, he said the Little Horn gets thrown out by the courts after 42 months and John in Revelation says the Beast is thrown in to the Lake of Fire after 42 months from when he took power..... sooooo, I'm going with that!!! :eek:

:p

Why don't you Democrats just focus on winning elections instead of trying to overthrow a President who was elected?

Maybe they are just following the example laid down by the Republicans the first night Obama was elected, when McConnell got together with all the Republicans and said that they wanted to make Obama a one term president.

I also recall that the terms "impeachment" and "traitor" were thrown around during his term as well.

Does the DNC have an impeachment timetable?

Should we? Is that a suggestion?

Forum List

Back