Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

What type of ignorant ass hole are you?

I have a fucking news flash for you...

Every fucking hourly worker wants to work 40 hours a week..

Because if they work 41 hours and make only $10 bucks an hour

That extra hour turns into time and a half

$15 bucks...

God you are so out of touch and a government propaganda paid tool

Well, BearBreath MUST be correct.......Just look at the size of the fonts and bold letters, and cute color scheme.

(what an :ahole-1:)

So you don't think 40 hours is what all of us hourly workers want?

Make it a fucking lt a national law we get OT at 29~35 hours a week..you diaper wearing moron.

Then we can talk how good BLS or obama care was..

Who "changed the workweek"?

Damn your dearth of knowledge is vast.

Companies only have to pay for Obamacare for employees who average over 30 hours a week. Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason. How did you possibly not get that?
Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason.

BLS considers anyone working less than 35 hrs "part time".....I'm sure there are employers who are trying to dodge paying employee health care tabs, but the DATA doesn't indicate that their numbers are material.....

I understand that this goes a bit deeper than the slogans, but Reality can be a bitch like that....

So in your world BLS 35 hour work week is some how Better?

$15 bucks...

No.......that is why BLS distinguishes between "part time" and "part time for economic reasons"......

Now shut the fuck up, your ignorance is tiresome...

40 hours is the golden child you fucking moron..

I made double time and a half working today..

If come in tomorrow at 8 am.

Lets see 28 bucks an hour..double time and a half

Roughly $75 bucks an hout to fuck with you :)

Thanks to conservative fuzzy math, 28 * 2.5 now equals roughly 75.

:lmao:

No wonder you work a job were you make only $28/hour.

Damn your dearth of knowledge is vast.

Companies only have to pay for Obamacare for employees who average over 30 hours a week. Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason. How did you possibly not get that?
Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason.

BLS considers anyone working less than 35 hrs "part time".....I'm sure there are employers who are trying to dodge paying employee health care tabs, but the DATA doesn't indicate that their numbers are material.....

I understand that this goes a bit deeper than the slogans, but Reality can be a bitch like that....

$15 bucks...

No.......that is why BLS distinguishes between "part time" and "part time for economic reasons"......

You know what's the difference between you and me is?

I don't pay much attention to my check stubs..when you are bringing home over $1,000 a week I don't care if It is $1,893 or $1,130

What ever

15,000,000 jobs Obama has created instead of 850,000 per month lost? The answer is easy and this is why we should elect Hillary.

How did "Obama" create jobs? The government destroys economic value, it doesn't create it.

Also, that stat starts in February 2010, he took office in January 2009 ...

The real difference between the two, Bush left office with a democrat majority in Congress. A majority that cause the great recession.
The recession ended with democrats in control as well. We've had job growth ever since.

$15 bucks...

I don't pay much attention to my check stubs..when you are bringing home over $1,000 a week I don't care if It is $1,893 or $1,130

What ever
Nah, the difference is you are proud to earn $28/hour. I'd be embarrassed to admit that's all I made if that was all I made.

let's forgo a discussion of the hypothetical and focus on what is measurable....

If the number of those who work part time for economic reasons HAS DECLINED since the passage of ACA, how can you blithely assert that ACA has created a "permanent problem with part time workers who want to work full time"?

MW-BG318_part_t_MG_20130802145930.jpg

Conservatives have long played a game of semantics as the above links can attest........

First, it is true that Obama has not deported as many illegals who work and cause no trouble and reside in major cities....HOWEVER, the wording of how many indulge in "border crossing" and how many of those ACTUALLY make it into our cities is complete bullshit.

Attempts to cross the border AND actually making it across and remaining in the states are TWO DIFFERENT ISSUES.

I posted left-wing sources, so I don't know what your complaint is.

So if we have illegals crossing and going into our cities, how does one gauge that? Do we follow them around to see where they go?

Why do you think the Border Union endorses Trump for President? Unions don't usually do that. Something must be wrong somewhere.

15,000,000 jobs Obama has created instead of 850,000 per month lost? The answer is easy and this is why we should elect Hillary.
There is no shortage of part time fry cook jobs in the Obama economy
When has there ever been a shortage of part time fry cooks?
Reread my post
Why reread it? It was stupid the first time you posted it. You're implying that Obama's economy is so bad that many jobs went to part time fry cooks. Aside from the idiocy that many jobs at all went to part timers since we have fewer part timers now than we had at the end of Bush's Great Recession, I'm not aware that there's ever been a shortage of part time fry cooks. So such an example doesn't actually reflect on the health of the economy if it's no worse now than ever before.

Reread my post
Why reread it? It was stupid the first time you posted it. You're implying that Obama's economy is so bad that many jobs went to part time fry cooks. Aside from the idiocy that many jobs at all went to part timers since we have fewer part timers now than we had at the end of Bush's Great Recession, I'm not aware that there's ever been a shortage of part time fry cooks. So such an example doesn't actually reflect on the health of the economy if it's no worse now than ever before.
It wasn't about fry cooks, it was about the low skilled low wage part time jobs. Obamacare cemented that outcome with its ridiculous mandates on businesses.

let's forgo a discussion of the hypothetical and focus on what is measurable....

If the number of those who work part time for economic reasons HAS DECLINED since the passage of ACA, how can you blithely assert that ACA has created a "permanent problem with part time workers who want to work full time"?

View attachment 88374
3/2010: 9,343,000
8/2016: 5,963,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

You really should stay clear of numbers before you seriously hurt yourself.

$15 bucks...

What ever
Nah, the difference is you are proud to earn $28/hour. I'd be embarrassed to admit that's all I made if that was all I made.

That's all I wanted in life to be an upper middle class blue collar worker..

Can't stand sitting in a fucking office moron..

I love to work with my hands

Reread my post
It wasn't about fry cooks, it was about the low skilled low wage part time jobs. Obamacare cemented that outcome with its ridiculous mandates on businesses.
What part of .... there are fewer part timers today than there were at the end of Bush's Great recession would you benefit from if I wrote it with crayons?

Reread my post
What part of .... there are fewer part timers today than there were at the end of Bush's Great recession would you benefit from if I wrote it with crayons?
I don't believe you. I have seen no facts to back up your claim. I have seen stats that say otherwise as well as stats that show an incredible amount of people simply quit looking for work. For some it seems welfare>part time job.

That doesn't address the point......there is no dispute that Scrub failed to provide the means to pay for Medicare Part D and the War in Iraqnam...in fact, Iraqnam funding was outside the regular budget process which meant that the costs weren't reflected in the "reported deficit".....this changed in FY 2010....

Medicare Part D is funded mostly by general revenues. It's also funded through state and premium collections.

"In relative terms, the Iraq war has been fairly cheap by historical standards, costing about $120 billion a year or around one per cent of GDP, compared to 45 percent of GDP for World War II. In absolute terms, however, the Iraq war is the "second most expensive war" in American history after World War II. According to Hormats, it has been financed largely through the issuing of treasury bonds, 40 to 45 percent of which have been bought by foreigners."

Fact Checker - Paying for the Iraq War

Reread my post
I don't believe you. I have seen no facts to back up your claim. I have seen stats that say otherwise as well as stats that show an incredible amount of people simply quit looking for work. For some it seems welfare>part time job.
So be it.... in crayon ...

Forum List

Back