Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

That doesn't address the point......there is no dispute that Scrub failed to provide the means to pay for Medicare Part D and the War in Iraqnam...in fact, Iraqnam funding was outside the regular budget process which meant that the costs weren't reflected in the "reported deficit".....this changed in FY 2010.

Thank you...You explained better than I did but, rest assured, that right wingers will STILL deny it.

They're idiots.....

Wait you denounce my fed link in an argument and now you use the feds to support yours? WTF?

Btw more then that.

Obamas America...

The Vanishing Male Worker: How America Fell Behind

Many men, in particular, have decided that low-wage work will not improve their lives, in part because deep changes in American society have made it easier for them to live without working. These changes include the availability of federal disability benefits; the decline of marriage, which means fewer men provide for children; and the rise of the Internet, which has reduced the isolation of unemployment.

At the same time, it has become harder for men to find higher-paying jobs. Foreign competition and technological advances have eliminated many of the jobs in which high school graduates like Mr. Walsh once could earn $40 an hour, or more. The poll found that 85 percent of prime-age men without jobs do not have bachelor’s degrees. And 34 percent said they had criminal records, making it hard to find any work.

I quantified the effect, or lack thereof, of ACA on temporary employment.....

You linked to comments made by Chairperson Yellen.....

You have now linked to evidence of "structural unemployment"......the blame for which cannot be laid at any president's door...

Though I would point out that the net reduction of private sector payrolls between 2001 and 2009 played a larger role in the travails of these workers than the net increase in same from 2009 to the present....

So in your world of stupid logic, you think obama care didn't have any effect when they changed the work week from 40 hours to 30?

Is Less Than 30 Hours Part-Time Under ObamaCare? - Obamacare Facts

Who "changed the workweek"?

So now you want to play ignorant?

Larry's not playing ...

I'm still waiting for you to link me to that post of yours.....

or should we just conclude that you lied?

So, you think that Businesses paying MORE taxes would help them afford employees, and you think that the influx of illegal but cheap labor across the boarder is the doing of Republicans? I never thought about it like that... because I don't typically abandon all logic in the pursuit of an irrational explanation. Last I checked, the recent taxes and increased expenses all came from our current president, who happens to be a Democrat.

There is currently no "influx" of "illegal but cheap labor across the boarder [sic]".....
Oh please, everyone is fully aware of the Mexicans boarder-hopping and being hired by businesses. The Obama Administration has been trying its hardest to allow illegals across and to allow them to stay.

Net immigration from Mexico has been negative since 2007.....
And that changes that it's still happening, how? It leveled off, but it's still happening. I guess Obama hasn't destroyed the economy enough to stop it~

Google "NET NEGATIVE".....get back to me...
Bray that mantra to the idiot arguing such "single causes".....

It ain't me...

It is you, donkey, "Obamacare is a cost attached to Labor.........employment growth since the passage of ACA has been stronger than it was during any time between 2001 and 2009...."

Textbook single cause fallacy. Jesus, it was in your quote. I know you're not reading other people's quotes, but you aren't even reading your own?

It was in response to THIS

Businesses like to plan well in advance before making any financial moves. You can't do that with uncertainties like Obama Care.

I was REFUTING Ray's "single cause" assertion......

One of us isn't reading........I, on the other hand, sport a magnificent conk....

Ray said "with uncertainties like Obama Care"

On the other hand, you said "employment growth since the passage of ACA has been stronger than it was during any time between 2001 and 2009"

Ray made clear Obamacare was ONE of the uncertainties facing business, you on the other hand said the ACA was the ONLY factor affecting job growth.

You're a fail, Larry

No...you remain a moron......I demonstrated that businesses did not manifest any reluctance to hire following the passage of ACA.....this is entirely different from asserting that "ACA was the ONLY factor affecting job growth"....

In fact, given the strength of private sector hiring since the start of the labor market recovery, one would be challenged to come up with ANY policy contributing to "uncertainty"......

No you moron the god Damn economy was going to come back...no matter what..fuck head..

Obama care slowed it down and made a fucking permanent problem with part time workers who want to work full time and get O.T.

God quit with the propaganda..

You know what blows my mind:

Obozo care made a temporary problem permanent with the 30 hour work week

Liberals tried to do good in places like Seattle with a $15 dollar minimum wage.

But workers have been asking to work less so they get to keep their welfare stamps.

Liberals fuck up everything they touch..and try to fix...fucking hilarious..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Wait you denounce my fed link in an argument and now you use the feds to support yours? WTF?

Btw more then that.

Obamas America...

Many men, in particular, have decided that low-wage work will not improve their lives, in part because deep changes in American society have made it easier for them to live without working. These changes include the availability of federal disability benefits; the decline of marriage, which means fewer men provide for children; and the rise of the Internet, which has reduced the isolation of unemployment.

At the same time, it has become harder for men to find higher-paying jobs. Foreign competition and technological advances have eliminated many of the jobs in which high school graduates like Mr. Walsh once could earn $40 an hour, or more. The poll found that 85 percent of prime-age men without jobs do not have bachelor’s degrees. And 34 percent said they had criminal records, making it hard to find any work.

You have now linked to evidence of "structural unemployment"......the blame for which cannot be laid at any president's door...

Though I would point out that the net reduction of private sector payrolls between 2001 and 2009 played a larger role in the travails of these workers than the net increase in same from 2009 to the present....

So in your world of stupid logic, you think obama care didn't have any effect when they changed the work week from 40 hours to 30?

Damn your dearth of knowledge is vast.

Companies only have to pay for Obamacare for employees who average over 30 hours a week. Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason. How did you possibly not get that?

Please focus on your own idiocies......let bear handle his/hers...

That ACA defines full time as 30 hrs has nothing to do with how BLS defines it........this is something with which Breitbart nursing imbeciles have been struggling for years...

hence my question to Bear......

It don't matter how the bls describes it you fucking moron.

So it's one of those "everybody knows" thingies?

Calculated Risk: Decline in the Labor Force Participation Rate: Mostly Demographics and Long Term Trends

For several years, I've been arguing that "most of the recent decline in the participation rate" was due to demographics and other long term structural trends (like more education).

Most of the recent research supports my view. As an example, from Federal Reserve researchers Stephanie Aaronson, Tomaz Cajner, Bruce Fallick, Felix Galbis-Reig, Christopher L. Smith, and William Wascher: Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects

There's lot's more where that came from.......

You gonna stick with "it's all over CNS, FOXBusiness, and Breitbart"?

Btw more then that.

Obamas America...

Companies only have to pay for Obamacare for employees who average over 30 hours a week. Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason. How did you possibly not get that?
Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason.

BLS considers anyone working less than 35 hrs "part time".....I'm sure there are employers who are trying to dodge paying employee health care tabs, but the DATA doesn't indicate that their numbers are material.....

I understand that this goes a bit deeper than the slogans, but Reality can be a bitch like that....

That ACA defines full time as 30 hrs has nothing to do with how BLS defines it........this is something with which Breitbart nursing imbeciles have been struggling for years...

Only if the effect you describe is to be gleaned from actual data......In the world of Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles, it's all about The Narrative....

Liberals fuck up everything they touch..and try to fix...fucking hilarious.

Bearbreath is hereby officially giving up on his Medicare and Social Security.....You have to "admire" this moron's convictions.

There is currently no "influx" of "illegal but cheap labor across the boarder [sic]".....
Oh please, everyone is fully aware of the Mexicans boarder-hopping and being hired by businesses. The Obama Administration has been trying its hardest to allow illegals across and to allow them to stay.

Net immigration from Mexico has been negative since 2007.....
And that changes that it's still happening, how? It leveled off, but it's still happening. I guess Obama hasn't destroyed the economy enough to stop it~

Google "NET NEGATIVE".....get back to me...
It is you, donkey, "Obamacare is a cost attached to Labor.........employment growth since the passage of ACA has been stronger than it was during any time between 2001 and 2009...."

Textbook single cause fallacy. Jesus, it was in your quote. I know you're not reading other people's quotes, but you aren't even reading your own?

Businesses like to plan well in advance before making any financial moves. You can't do that with uncertainties like Obama Care.

One of us isn't reading........I, on the other hand, sport a magnificent conk....

On the other hand, you said "employment growth since the passage of ACA has been stronger than it was during any time between 2001 and 2009"

Ray made clear Obamacare was ONE of the uncertainties facing business, you on the other hand said the ACA was the ONLY factor affecting job growth.

You're a fail, Larry

No...you remain a moron......I demonstrated that businesses did not manifest any reluctance to hire following the passage of ACA.....this is entirely different from asserting that "ACA was the ONLY factor affecting job growth"....

In fact, given the strength of private sector hiring since the start of the labor market recovery, one would be challenged to come up with ANY policy contributing to "uncertainty"......

No you moron the god Damn economy was going to come back...no matter what..fuck head..

Obama care slowed it down and made a fucking permanent problem with part time workers who want to work full time and get O.T.

You know what blows my mind:

Obozo care made a temporary problem permanent with the 30 hour work week

Liberals tried to do good in places like Seattle with a $15 dollar minimum wage.

But workers have been asking to work less so they get to keep their welfare stamps.

Liberals fuck up everything they touch..and try to fix...fucking hilarious..

Have you got a link for this?

WTF is a "welfare stamp"?

Liberals fuck up everything they touch..and try to fix...fucking hilarious.

Bearbreath is hereby officially giving up on his Medicare and Social Security.....You have to "admire" this moron's convictions.

I could so embarrass you....I'll let you go back through your inane crap and find your hilarious mistake. Hint: It has do with you claiming there are not any "illegals" on another thread. This is priceless

Btw more then that.

Obamas America...

Many employers are limiting hours for many of their employees to 30 hours for that reason.

BLS considers anyone working less than 35 hrs "part time".....I'm sure there are employers who are trying to dodge paying employee health care tabs, but the DATA doesn't indicate that their numbers are material.....

I understand that this goes a bit deeper than the slogans, but Reality can be a bitch like that....

So in your world BLS 35 hour work week is some how Better?

What type of ignorant ass hole are you?

I have a fucking news flash for you...

Every fucking hourly worker wants to work 40 hours a week..

Because if they work 41 hours and make only $10 bucks an hour

That extra hour turns into time and a half

$15 bucks...

God you are so out of touch and a government propaganda paid tool

That you are saying "business did not manifest any reluctance to hiring following the passage of the ACA" is saying EXACTLY that it's the only factor. My God, how do you even sell financial securities when you can't follow what you even said yourself? Don't your clients just sit there and stare at you and say you just contradicted themselves?

And BTW, you overstated what you think you showed, all you did was compare hiring under Obama to under Bush. They both sucked

Larry's not playing ...

I can't help noticing the reluctance to lend "specificity" to reich wing imbecile mantras....

You're fucking deranged. That "pattern" of shrinking deficits began years before Republicans took control of the Congress and it ended when Clinton left office while Republicans still controlled Congress.

Try getting the right pair of reading glasses on this time and look at that chart again. The Republicans took over leadership of Congress in 1992.

Don't be a moron.....The GOP assumed leadership of Congress subsequent to the 1994 mid terms...they played NO role in the 1993 legislation which raised tax rates......

Right wing mantras? So you don't think company hiring is affected by the cost of hiring?

:wtf:

And you passed your financial salesman test? Wow, I'm disappointed, in the testing ...

So in your world BLS 35 hour work week is some how Better?

What type of ignorant ass hole are you?

I have a fucking news flash for you...

Because if they work 41 hours and make only $10 bucks an hour

That extra hour turns into time and a half

$15 bucks...

God you are so out of touch and a government propaganda paid tool

No.......that is why BLS distinguishes between "part time" and "part time for economic reasons"......

Now shut the fuck up, your ignorance is tiresome...

Btw more then that.

Obamas America...

That's the point on how underemployment is not being shown in the numbers, brainiac

You're a fail, Larry

let's forgo a discussion of the hypothetical and focus on what is measurable....

If the number of those who work part time for economic reasons HAS DECLINED since the passage of ACA, how can you blithely assert that ACA has created a "permanent problem with part time workers who want to work full time"?

It's hard to support a family on 30 hours. That you insist the BLS calls that full time doesn't help anyone but the Democrat party you're beholden to

That you are saying "business did not manifest any reluctance to hiring following the passage of the ACA" is saying EXACTLY that it's the only factor. My God, how do you even sell financial securities when you can't follow what you even said yourself? Don't your clients just sit there and stare at you and say you just contradicted themselves?

And BTW, you overstated what you think you showed, all you did was compare hiring under Obama to under Bush. They both sucked
is saying EXACTLY that it's the only factor.

No......you possess the reading comprehension of the product of a third rate university....which explains your affinity for Bear's tragic ignorance....

Larry's not playing ...

I'm still waiting for you to link me to that post of yours.....

or should we just conclude that you lied?

We? You and who else is that, Queen Elizabeth. The palace guard? And I've already told you just because you throw a stick doesn't mean I fetch. You need to buy a dog

That's the point on how underemployment is not being shown in the numbers, brainiac

Kindly elaborate.......

and don't neglect to provide the link I requested........

Amazing he can't process that since you keep saying it. The obvious is beyond his intellectual grasp

Forum List

Back