Does The Left Value Truth?

Trump runs his mouth off the cuff and sometimes says things that aren't exactly correct. Obama and Hillary, however, are cold, thoughtful, calculating, professional LIARS who LIED to the American people on issues of SUBSTANCE. Trump claiming he won in a "landslide" doesn't quite compare to the lies your saviors made.
I don't have any savoirs, that is your fallacy of getting emotionally involved with liars...I am not going to convince you of anything since you have proven yourself to be blind to half the people in power that do lie...Good day..

You're equating Trump's "lies" to the bullshit Barry and Hillary spewed is disingenuous. And you're complaining about Trump being a liar?
If you lie about the little things, you'll damn sure lie about the big things, like his health insurance plan he don't have but claimed he did..It's still a lie.. Oblama lied, Hillary lied you've lied, I've lied. If you can't handle the truth, don't post...

The point is Trump is nowhere in the league of Obama and Hillary when it comes to lying or on lying on matters of substance. How about Lynch meeting with Slick Willie on the tarmac? Seriously, Obama was the most corrupt potus we have ever had and it's not close.
Trump can't be judge on future events, the usual method is to wait until they have done something or completed a task....So no prognostications are necessary...

If and when Trump LIES like Obama did, I'll be the first to condemn him. Did you condemn Obama for any of his innumerable and serious lies?

I don't have any savoirs, that is your fallacy of getting emotionally involved with liars...I am not going to convince you of anything since you have proven yourself to be blind to half the people in power that do lie...Good day..

You're equating Trump's "lies" to the bullshit Barry and Hillary spewed is disingenuous. And you're complaining about Trump being a liar?
If you lie about the little things, you'll damn sure lie about the big things, like his health insurance plan he don't have but claimed he did..It's still a lie.. Oblama lied, Hillary lied you've lied, I've lied. If you can't handle the truth, don't post...

The point is Trump is nowhere in the league of Obama and Hillary when it comes to lying or on lying on matters of substance. How about Lynch meeting with Slick Willie on the tarmac? Seriously, Obama was the most corrupt potus we have ever had and it's not close.
Trump can't be judge on future events, the usual method is to wait until they have done something or completed a task....So no prognostications are necessary...

If and when Trump LIES like Obama did, I'll be the first to condemn him. Did you condemn Obama for any of his innumerable and serious lies?
Sure....

I voted for Trump because I thought he was the best candidate to help the U.S. economy and to help the average American worker. He says a lot of dumb things and I shake my head, but if he can help American industry to be more productive and successful in order to help the average American to a better life, then I'm happy to continue supporting him. That's assuming, of course, that he doesn't colossally fuck up and start WW3, for instance.

Intellectual honesty is now entirely optional in American political discourse.

Ideologues can simply no longer be believed.

Pretty much everyone here is an ideologue, no? We're all opinionated and passionate about politics. The true moderates are the people that pay little to no attention to politics and who voted for Obama and then voted for Trump.
Could be. Regardless, it can't be good for a country when nothing can be believed, when people can't/won't even agree on facts.

Prime example:

Forum List

Back