Does the Trump tax [scam] plan reward US companies for relocating?

Because you place the blame for everything solely on Trump.
Do you even comprehend what you post?

So, in your Trump ass kissing world, Trump DID not flaunt and take FULL credit for this tax scam???.............Yes or No?
Trump took the credit but in your Liberal, Illegal Immigrant ass kissing world, Ds can do no wrong.
Even now you’ll use your TDS to deny they are an integral part of what you call a scam.

Your own hyper partisanship is a part of the problem, not any solution. Are you content in your do-nothing attitude?
Please elaborate and inform us of where you actively participate in your neighborhood’s acheivements.

No point. Your do-nothing impotence would shit on anything I contributed. So, are you proud of your caustic, hyper-partisanship?

Because you place the blame for everything solely on Trump.
Do you even comprehend what you post?

So, in your Trump ass kissing world, Trump DID not flaunt and take FULL credit for this tax scam???.............Yes or No?
Trump took the credit but in your Liberal, Illegal Immigrant ass kissing world, Ds can do no wrong.
Even now you’ll use your TDS to deny they are an integral part of what you call a scam.

Your own hyper partisanship is a part of the problem, not any solution. Are you content in your do-nothing attitude?
Please elaborate and inform us of where you actively participate in your neighborhood’s acheivements.

No point. Your do-nothing impotence would shit on anything I contributed. So, are you proud of your caustic, hyper-partisanship?
Show me where I’m partisan.
Of course, being the jackass you are, you’re going to say that my support of Trump shows I’m a Republican which would simply demonstrate how incredibly partisan you are as both parties hate Trump.

Of course, being the jackass you are, you’re going to say that my support of Trump shows I’m a Republican which would simply demonstrate how incredibly partisan you are as both parties hate Trump.

Lol. My mistake. This must be the part where you pretend you're a moderate.

The nitwit is probably to the right of Genghis Khan.....lol

Moderate?
There are no moderates.
I happen to be pro-America.
Yes...that causes you butt pain.

The nitwit is probably to the right of Genghis Khan.....lol
Tell us one thing the Democrats have done wrong in the last year and don’t say “Failing to kill Trump”.

Moderate?
There are no moderates.

You will never be anything but an impotent partisan gnat just buzzing around. Wingers are worse than useless. They're counterproductive to the country and should perhaps be deported.

In the next few months, Trump ass kissers will begin to assert......"Who me??? I never liked Trump all that much....it wzs Hillary that I hated..."

That mantra will spread like the Spanish Flu.......Hypocrites.......LOL

Last edited:
In the next few months, Trump ass kissers will begin to assert......"Who me??? I never like Trump all that much....it wzs Hillary that I hated..."

That mantra will spread like the Spanish Flu.......Hypocrites.......LOL
You're KILLING me today Nat.

#LMBAO!!!

Moderate?
There are no moderates.

You will never be anything but an impotent partisan gnat just buzzing around. Wingers are worse than useless. They're counterproductive to the country and should perhaps be deported.
Elaborate or, better yet, tell us...who’s the Illegal in your family?

Moderate?
There are no moderates.

:auiqs.jpg:You've got nothing, as usual. Dismissed, wingertard. Run along, now.

Huhhh? So you think keeping the corporate tax rate at 35% would encourage GM to stay in the U.S.?!!!

Even with the corporate tax rate lowered to 21%, some unpatriotic, greedy companies are still going to move to places where the corporate tax rate is much lower or where they are given 5-10 tax free years and will then only pay a rate of around 10-15%.

Finally, for the zillioneth time, it was the DEMOCRATS who prevented the personal income tax cuts from being made permanent. How can you not know this?

Even with the corporate tax rate lowered to 21%, some unpatriotic, greedy companies are still going to move to places where the corporate tax rate is much lower or where they are given 5-10 tax free years and will then only pay a rate of around 10-15%.

Besides being a Trump ass kisser, you also have reading comprehension issues....

The thread's title (and content) specifically states that the Trump tax scam REWARDS companies' relocation......
Do you want to revisit what Trump did with Carrier Air Conditioner......

Did or did not Trump state that NO U.S. company would move under his "stellar leadership" and tax scam?

Why is it so damn difficult for you nitwits to admit you made a fucking mistake in believing a two-bit demagogue and charlatan?

Moderate?
There are no moderates.

:auiqs.jpg:You've got nothing, as usual. Dismissed, wingertard. Run along, now.
Ad hominem...
You make assertions without definitions.

This allegation has surfaced several times on various news sources.....that is, that the tax plan that was sold to the American workers as a boost to their bottom line, is actually REWARDING companies to relocate outside the U.S. by lowering these companies' tax rate. Of course, GM's latest decision to relocate several of their plants to Mexico is ample proof of the "royal screwing" of American auto workers.

The corporate tax rate was lowered from 35% to 21% and such a reduction has been made PERMANENT while the middle class cut is both meager and only TEMPORARY.

What the hell is going on with Trump backers in willingly bending over to this sham? We should ALL remember that after the tax scam was passed, Trump met with his fellow millionaires in Mar-a-Lago and told them openly, "I just made you guys a lot richer:.......WAKE UP !!!

It doesn't have to be permanent. The law was written with no end to the rate for corporations but any congress can turn around and change that rate any time they want.

We just need a congress and president who will do it.

We also need to close the countless loopholes business and the rich get that allows them to pay next to nothing in federal income taxes.

Meet the 18 profitable companies that paid no taxes over 8 years

That's a list of 18 of them. That's when the tax rate was 35%. Now because of that lower rate, many more businesses now pay nothing in federal income taxes.

It's not right. Especially when our deficit and debt are astronomical.

the trade deficits keep growing as China gets more wealthy. the opposite should be happening

"Great strategy"........when the shit gets too stinky, it is always best to scatter the blame all over......

With the economy already booming and the unemployment rate to 4.4% when Obama left office, the ONLY reason to enact this rax scam was for Trump to make himself and his cronies a LOT richer on the back of middle class workers who will be burden with an additional debt to make up for the corporate tax give-away ....

But the ten trillion debt to destroy our healthcare, repay unions for their support, and cash for clunkers, you had no problem with. People keeping their very own money? A liberal is totally in disbelief.

t doesn't have to be permanent. The law was written with no end to the rate for corporations but any congress can turn around and change that rate any time they want.

We just need a congress and president who will do it.

Of course, you're correct....HOWEVER, we have not had a president and congress so damn courageous since FDR.

Forum List

Back