Does the Woke Mind Virus eliminate fun?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Elon Musk, as usual, showed the ability to encapsulate a more complicated question into simple terms. This is about the most accurate description which in and of itself defines the situation more fully than a lengthy description might. He said this in an interview recently and it gets right to the heart of the matter.

The Woke Mind Virus destroys the fun and joy in the world.

Accurate?

Elon Musk, as usual, showed the ability to encapsulate a more complicated question into simple terms. This is about the most accurate description which in and of itself defines the situation more fully than a lengthy description might. He said this in an interview recently and it gets right to the heart of the matter.

Accurate?
Made up afflictions don't invoke anything. They are talking points. Mostly just lashing out.
And I can see why Elon might be doing a bit of that and getting angry this week. Tesla didn't meet earnings and the stock just got downgraded. :)

Made up afflictions don't invoke anything. They are talking points. Mostly just lashing out.
And I can see why Elon might be doing a bit of that and getting angry this week. Tesla didn't meet earnings and the stock just got downgraded. :)

The Woke Mind Virus is real and humanity must be inoculated from it.

Accurate?
Well, it made Musk into kind of an asshole, but he grew up in an apartheid society, so he was probably always going to be an asshole.

Does the Woke Mind Virus eliminate fun?​

aaf.png

WTF does that mean?

I think it is fairly self explanatory. Now I'm not as smart as Elon but I'm probably smart enough to understand what he is speaking about.

Political Correctness to the extreme, that denies people opportunities based on race, that forces people to use pronouns or they will be cancelled, that doesn't like comedy because it might offend someone, that has adults in college coloring with crayons to help them in their "Safe Space".

On and on. It destroys fun and our liberty when we must walk on eggshells, coddle people and rid ourselves of meritocracy.

Accurate?
They are a grim, humorless bunch. Just look at the examples we have here on USMB. No sense of humor, angry all the time.

Fewer and fewer every cycle....To the point that many are questioning whether they should even be held anymore.

I'll bet there are record numbers of viewers.

Remember this exact same thing was said about the NFL and their viewership is at record levels.

People whine and complain online and then tune in when no one is looking.

I think it is fairly self explanatory. Now I'm not as smart as Elon but I'm probably smart enough to understand what he is speaking about.

Political Correctness to the extreme, that denies people opportunities based on race, that forces people to use pronouns or they will be cancelled, that doesn't like comedy because it might offend someone, that has adults in college coloring with crayons to help them in their "Safe Space".

On and on. It destroys fun and our liberty when we must walk on eggshells, coddle people and rid ourselves of meritocracy.
Wait.

First, emlo ain't smart, he's lucky.

Second, while some people have gone a little far on the PC stuff, it's the racist right denying opportunities based on race, and republicans desiring "sage spaces:.

Wait.

First, emlo ain't smart, he's lucky.

Second, while some people have gone a little far on the PC stuff, it's the racist right denying opportunities based on race, and republicans desiring "sage spaces:.

Lucky?

lol.

Yep, you don't believe in a meritocracy.

Forum List

Back