Does this holiday drive the Left crazy? Happy White Christian Day!

So desperate to find a race angle when none exists.

My daughter wanted me to ask?

This is not a Christian holiday, it is centered around drinking and partying!

It is a Christian holiday, but not a "white" one.

Right...Irish folk aren’t White...and Cinco De Mayo isn’t a wetback holiday.

Saint Patrick was concerned with spreading the teachings of Christ. The bullshit notion of race was not part of his life's work, or that of any true Christian.

shhh....most of these people think Jesus was white....don't blow it for them
Whatever he was you perverted his teachings more then any self rightious Christian could do.

images

It must be 5 o'clock somewhere....

Saint Patrick was concerned with spreading the teachings of Christ. The bullshit notion of race was not part of his life's work, or that of any true Christian.

Jesus probably WAS "white", insofar as an admixture of Phoenicians and Canaanites and Mesopotamians may be considered "white".

Mediterranean "dark white" with black-brunette hair is the most likely ethnic appearance of the historical Jesus.

Delusional black-folk thinking to the contrary notwithstanding.

You lie about every thing. Your daughter did not prompt you to ask that question.

Haha...I’m in Pacific Beach celebrating being White with my daughters...Does that hurt your feelings?

why would you celebrate and accident of nature? Something you had no control over whatsoever?

now, the wife and I celebrate it as we meet on this day 27 years ago! Partying and drinking like all good people on St Patty's day

Yeah don’t celebrate...it totally sucks to be White.

Whatever he was you perverted his teachings more then any self rightious Christian could do.

could you give me a couple of examples of what you are talking about?

You lie about every thing. Your daughter did not prompt you to ask that question.

Haha...I’m in Pacific Beach celebrating being White with my daughters...Does that hurt your feelings?

why would you celebrate and accident of nature? Something you had no control over whatsoever?

now, the wife and I celebrate it as we meet on this day 27 years ago! Partying and drinking like all good people on St Patty's day

Yeah don’t celebrate...it totally sucks to be White.

I celebrate a lot of things, but only things that matter. Being white does not suck, it does not rock it just is.

you have done nothing to earn it, you had no input in being so, it just happens to be the color you were born.

Funny . Cons complain about every ethnic celebration. Accept st Patty’s day !

Oh, and let’s not forget the irony that for a long time the Irish weren’t considered to be “white” .

Funny . Cons complain about every ethnic celebration. Accept st Patty’s day !

Oh, and let’s not forget the irony that for a long time the Irish weren’t considered to be “white” .
Do you know why some forget that?...because the Irish aren't still cryin about it today....

St Patrick's Day isn't close to the popularity as Cinco de Mayo is around here. Both are celebrated at bars (heck, what's not?) but the big difference are the many folks of Hispanic heritage here and also the many Mexican restaurants that get in on the act. Heck, it is 5:30 in the late afternoon and just realized it is St Patty's Day. But then other than a beer with an occasional steak, I'm not a drinker.

St Patrick's Day isn't close to the popularity as Cinco de Mayo is around here. Both are celebrated at bars (heck, what's not?) but the big difference are the many folks of Hispanic heritage here and also the many Mexican restaurants that get in on the act. Heck, it is 5:30 in the late afternoon and just realized it is St Patty's Day. But then other than a beer with an occasional steak, I'm not a drinker.

I’m sorry...You must live in a total and complete shithole.

Oh, does he live with you?

I don't really do much for St. Patrick's day. I have no Irish blood whatsoever, but I wore green pants so I don't get pinched.

(Actually it was just a coincidence)

No desire to go out and frolic on a Sunday night, I'm tired.

I don't keep track of these things but as of 2015 the place where I live had, "the highest median income in the country, making it the top city for 'wallet wellness', according to a national financial-responsibility ranking of 150 U.S. cities."
Gilbert ranked No. 1 in U.S. for median income

Cinco de Mayo is not even popular in Mexico, only whites in America like that day, another day to get drunk.

Oh yeah, the leftists like Mayday for some reason.

For me, it means dancing around a pole with colored crepe paper streamers.

(not in years)

To leftists, it's something entirely different. I believe it's a French holiday?

Forum List

Back