Does Trump have any chance now?

Eventually, he'll quit.

He can't win and he'd rather quit than lose.

Hopefully, the "dummies" will write him in!

I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.
Nobody over here is worried. We have 16 other people who would do better than Hillary...hands down.
None of whom were at the 'debate' last Thursday.

After the way you cult followers of the Democrat party treated a woman candidate for Vice President Sarah Palin.

you are Never TO BE taken seriously about your WAILS of how someone is SEXIST

so take you faux outrage and go vote for the corrupted old lady Hillary

I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.
Nobody over here is worried. We have 16 other people who would do better than Hillary...hands down.
25 million were at that debate...let's see what PIAPS gets...

yep, the largest of any debate in YEARS. that's why they need to make up about how trump talked about a woman being the RAG. they are so low and pathetic

Of course he has a chance. He made it very clear that if he isn't the chosen nominee for the Republican party he will run as an independent. That puts the Republican party in sort of a quandry. The establishment Republicans don't want Trump as their nominee, but can they risk having him run as a 3rd Party? He definitely has a chance at being in the race, but being President, I seriously doubt it.
Woohoo.....this is going to be fun.
:popcorn:

who can take someone serious who has an Avi of a freaking clown upside down with their head shoved in the ground. I mean really?

Trump has the GOP by the balls. He needs NO ONE....even if the people don't vote for him he can run 3rd party and pull just enough support from the GOP candidate to make sure a democrat wins. I think its HILARIOUS. I find it hilarious that here is a man who can't be controlled and he needs NO MONEY or support from the establishment! Its just what politics needs.

yep, the largest of any debate in YEARS. that's why they need to make up about how trump talked about a woman being the RAG. they are so low and pathetic

Yep....that was the "largest" debate.......10 candidates duking it out and not one of them being bold enough to challenge Trump. They talk about him (not to his face) but at the debate they were all tiptoeing around him.
As for the audience being the largest for the GOP.....don't get too excited Stephanie.....most of us were curious to see what BS was going to come out of Trump's mouth this time and if any of the others were brave enough to take him on........we weren't disappointed....Trump did his usual, "I'm the greatest" - the rest pandered to him, but at the end, more negative comments were written about him than good.

Of tweets that reflected sentiment, more were negative about him than positive with a split of 195,777 to 133,605, according to Amobee.
GOP Debate Draws 24 Million Viewers Making Cable History as Donald Trump Leads the Race - CMO Today - WSJ

who can take someone serious who has an Avi of a freaking clown upside down with their head shoved in the ground. I mean really?

Steph.....HELLO....that's one of your candidates in my avi....and that is how he is going to end up before long.....and you can't take anyone serious because you have your head shoved too far in the sand.

any of you other CLOWNs want to take me on?

you freaks and loser. go run to your thread about the members on this board so you can hate on everyone like sheep in a herd

He can lead the poles on the republican side while there are 17 candidates. That being said, I think there is a higher percentage that will always vote against him than for him.

It would be nice if we could sprinkle about 10 % Donald on some of the other candidates and give them some backbone.
I have read Megyn Kelly's Facebook page and the comments she was getting was about 99.5% against her and Fox. I read the Facebook or tweet page) page for Red State and the same thing for them.

Trump has hit the anger that people had about government and I think he is here to stay.

Would be nice if people boycotted Fox and Red State. I don't want them picking the nominee, I want the people to choose!

Steph.....HELLO....that's one of your candidates in my avi....and that is how he is going to end up before long.....and you can't take anyone serious because you have your head shoved too far in the sand.

Enjoy your games.

you freaks and loser. go run to your thread about the members on this board so you can hate on everyone like sheep in a herd

Ooooh.....Stephanie has thrown down the Gauntlet.....I'm so skirred! She knows the GOP is in trouble and can't contain her angst any longer....:)

a-scared-person_2.jpg

Enjoy your games.

Thanks....I am.

Trump NEVER had a chance to begin with. The policies he supports are opposed by about 90% of the GOP, including people on this board that are rusjing to defend him.
He is a blithering self important jackass and the sooner he leaves the stage the better.

Enjoy your games.

that's all they ever have. they were so DUPED by Obama and passed on electing the FIRST woman President EVER (Hillary) by voting for him. they are now trying to make up for their DISLOYALITY TO HER and their party. it's sad

Trouble with Kelly's assumption about the "knees comment." The recipient of the comment said it never happened. Don't know...just read it on the internet. It should be on tape, though.

I've seen the comments to Megyn Kelly and Red State...they are devastating for them. Nearly everyone (99%) are pro Trump.

If Trump could get serious about being nicer, I think he could take the nomination by going third party.

It's sort of like "I mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any longer!" Vote Trump!

Trump NEVER had a chance to begin with. The policies he supports are opposed by about 90% of the GOP, including people on this board that are rusjing to defend him.
He is a blithering self important jackass and the sooner he leaves the stage the better.
Rabbi, you are in the minority!

Ooooh.....Stephanie has thrown down the Gauntlet.....I'm so skirred! She knows the GOP is in trouble and can't contain her angst any longer....:)

a-scared-person_2.jpg
Go Stephanie! Go Trump!

Forum List

Back