Does Trump have any chance now?

Regardless of the after effects of his comment when he said he prefers people that weren't captured and how quickly he turned to that after Frank Luntz pushed him, he was without question dissing McCains war hero status.

Excuse me, but he WASN'T dissing anything and every poll in America showed that you got it wrong... it was certainly not "without question" to most of America. They listened to his comments in context, they understood that Trump was responding to McCain's calling his supporters "crazies" and Trumps poll numbers skyrocketed... that is when he soared past Jeb and took a double-digit lead in the polls... so you were just plain WRONG. In what he said, in what he implied, and how it came across to most Americans. But you are stubbornly refusing to accept the polls and accept that you were WRONG.

Also, the 2 things that are the beginning of Trumps monumental collapse is when he was presumptuous and rude to Megan Kelly who is a woman. You can't win if you piss of the womens vote. In fact, you are better off quitting right now and going home. Any candidate needs the woman's vote. Period. Trump just lost it.

But again... Every major poll taken post-debate said the people thought Trump won. Megyn Kelly unleashed a vicious attack on his character and temperament as a part of a national presidential debate where 26 million people were watching. The fucking liberal feminists were never going to vote for Trump anyway! He didn't "lose" anything, the primaries are still months away.

The other thing is that Trumps supporters didn't think he's run as a 3rd party, but right away the first question that was asked in the debate was raise your hand if you are still considering running as a 3rd party candidate.He raised his hand and he totally justified it. Now his supporters a big portion of them instantaneously just left him from that moment on.

Yes... Again... A SET-UP question designed to single out TRUMP! Fox knew good and well that Trump would be the ONLY one to balk at the pledge and it was staged to "show hands" in order to publicly draw attention to Trump... no one else. The entire debate was an AMBUSH on TRUMP! They continued for over an hour, posing questions to the other candidates regarding things Trump had said, positions he had taken, asking them about HIS views! Yes... 26-million people watched the "Fair and Balanced" network try their best to sabotage the presidential campaign of Donald Trump and they F-A-I-L-E-D!

His poll numbers from this moment on will start to drop. His supporters will start to realize that he can't control himself and is an asshole, and is a prick, and he will piss off all the people he needs to even think about continuing this race.

Bottom line - Rudy Juliani was leading at this point in 2012 and we know what happened instead.

We will SEE how his poll numbers go... I believe he WILL drop a few points, but I still think he leads Bush by a substantial margin... and Bush did not impress me one bit in the debates. In fact, it was sort of despicable and shameful the way he threw his dad and brother under the bus... like the political WHORE he is. He stood there and propped up Common Core, Amnesty... hell, I thought he was going to go ahead and endorse Obamacare before he shut the hell up.

You're right though... polls this far out don't mean a thing. Reagan did not even register in the polls at this point... he was still months away from announcing his candidacy. Everyone was certain Carter was going to win re-election... the closest Republican contender was Howard Baker. So yeah... a fucking boat load can happen between now and then... we shouldn't be making brash predictions.

Regardless of the after effects of his comment when he said he prefers people that weren't captured and how quickly he turned to that after Frank Luntz pushed him, he was without question dissing McCains war hero status.

Excuse me, but he WASN'T dissing anything and every poll in America showed that you got it wrong... it was certainly not "without question" to most of America. They listened to his comments in context, they understood that Trump was responding to McCain's calling his supporters "crazies" and Trumps poll numbers skyrocketed... that is when he soared past Jeb and took a double-digit lead in the polls... so you were just plain WRONG. In what he said, in what he implied, and how it came across to most Americans. But you are stubbornly refusing to accept the polls and accept that you were WRONG.

Also, the 2 things that are the beginning of Trumps monumental collapse is when he was presumptuous and rude to Megan Kelly who is a woman. You can't win if you piss of the womens vote. In fact, you are better off quitting right now and going home. Any candidate needs the woman's vote. Period. Trump just lost it.

But again... Every major poll taken post-debate said the people thought Trump won. Megyn Kelly unleashed a vicious attack on his character and temperament as a part of a national presidential debate where 26 million people were watching. The fucking liberal feminists were never going to vote for Trump anyway! He didn't "lose" anything, the primaries are still months away.

The other thing is that Trumps supporters didn't think he's run as a 3rd party, but right away the first question that was asked in the debate was raise your hand if you are still considering running as a 3rd party candidate.He raised his hand and he totally justified it. Now his supporters a big portion of them instantaneously just left him from that moment on.

Yes... Again... A SET-UP question designed to single out TRUMP! Fox knew good and well that Trump would be the ONLY one to balk at the pledge and it was staged to "show hands" in order to publicly draw attention to Trump... no one else. The entire debate was an AMBUSH on TRUMP! They continued for over an hour, posing questions to the other candidates regarding things Trump had said, positions he had taken, asking them about HIS views! Yes... 26-million people watched the "Fair and Balanced" network try their best to sabotage the presidential campaign of Donald Trump and they F-A-I-L-E-D!

His poll numbers from this moment on will start to drop. His supporters will start to realize that he can't control himself and is an asshole, and is a prick, and he will piss off all the people he needs to even think about continuing this race.

Bottom line - Rudy Juliani was leading at this point in 2012 and we know what happened instead.

We will SEE how his poll numbers go... I believe he WILL drop a few points, but I still think he leads Bush by a substantial margin... and Bush did not impress me one bit in the debates. In fact, it was sort of despicable and shameful the way he threw his dad and brother under the bus... like the political WHORE he is. He stood there and propped up Common Core, Amnesty... hell, I thought he was going to go ahead and endorse Obamacare before he shut the hell up.

You're right though... polls this far out don't mean a thing. Reagan did not even register in the polls at this point... he was still months away from announcing his candidacy. Everyone was certain Carter was going to win re-election... the closest Republican contender was Howard Baker. So yeah... a fucking boat load can happen between now and then... we shouldn't be making brash predictions.

A few things - He was without question dissing McCains war hero status. How long did it take Trump to say words "mcCain is a hero" he hast said it yet and when asked he dodges it. We all know what is going on here.

The real polls haven't come out yet and will today. I agree he will drop. I said this is the BEGINNING of his collapse.

It was an ambush question BUT it was without question necessesary. If he runs 3rd party the GOP should drop out and give hilary the presidency, because they will be doing it anyways. The Trump morons who are supporting him needed that reality check. Period.

Don't call me bud. You are not my bud. Didn't you call me BULLSHIT? You threw the first stone. So I do not need to be nice to you. And I could careless if you are nice to me or not.
Trump on McCain. So why in the the world this high ego asshole need to bring that up against McCain? Is it necessary and people like you supported it. You brought up immigration when GOP has the full authority to reform the immigration.
I finance homeless centers here in California and Florida for decadeS (with s). I helped injured veterans and with PTSD from Iraq and Afghanistan that includes housings in last eight years. Any bad comments about veterans like Trumpet did makes my blood boil and so the rest of the veterans that I know. I have the opportunity to meet many retired and active military people. I can guarantee you that they will not vote this jerk.

It's a public forum, I'll call you any damn thing I please, fucktard.

So why in the the world this high ego asshole need to bring that up against McCain?

Because he was responding directly to a reporter who asked for a comment about McCain saying "he's got the crazies in the party stirred up." He simply gave his opinion about McCain and it wasn't very nice.... all through this campaign you will find this common theme... you treat Trump rudely and attack him personally, he is going to return the same and do it better.

You brought up immigration when GOP has the full authority to reform the immigration.

They couldn't get a bill past the 'Gang of 8' in the Senate. The GOP is full of nitwits like John McCain and Lindsay Graham. Yes... since Jan 3, 2015 there has been a GOP Senate and House... the Senate leader announced on Jan 3, that he would surrender the purse strings to the executive branch and let them have anything they wanted because he was not going to shut down the government. So far, he has kept that pledge... passing most of Obama's agenda.

Don't call me bud. You are not my bud. Didn't you call me BULLSHIT? You threw the first stone. So I do not need to be nice to you. And I could careless if you are nice to me or not.
Trump on McCain. So why in the the world this high ego asshole need to bring that up against McCain? Is it necessary and people like you supported it. You brought up immigration when GOP has the full authority to reform the immigration.
I finance homeless centers here in California and Florida for decadeS (with s). I helped injured veterans and with PTSD from Iraq and Afghanistan that includes housings in last eight years. Any bad comments about veterans like Trumpet did makes my blood boil and so the rest of the veterans that I know. I have the opportunity to meet many retired and active military people. I can guarantee you that they will not vote this jerk.

It's a public forum, I'll call you any damn thing I please, fucktard.

So why in the the world this high ego asshole need to bring that up against McCain?

Because he was responding directly to a reporter who asked for a comment about McCain saying "he's got the crazies in the party stirred up." He simply gave his opinion about McCain and it wasn't very nice.... all through this campaign you will find this common theme... you treat Trump rudely and attack him personally, he is going to return the same and do it better.

You brought up immigration when GOP has the full authority to reform the immigration.

They couldn't get a bill past the 'Gang of 8' in the Senate. The GOP is full of nitwits like John McCain and Lindsay Graham. Yes... since Jan 3, 2015 there has been a GOP Senate and House... the Senate leader announced on Jan 3, that he would surrender the purse strings to the executive branch and let them have anything they wanted because he was not going to shut down the government. So far, he has kept that pledge... passing most of Obama's agenda.

Hey, he didn't call you a name in his post. Be disciplined.

A few things - He was without question dissing McCains war hero status.

No he wasn't.... it wasn't without question at all. I'm questioning it right NOW! Outright challenging YOU to provide any kind of proof that Trump said anything disparaging McCain's service record or hero status. ALL you can provide is statements that have to be manipulated and "interpreted" by you... to IMPLY he was saying something he did not say!

No he wasn't.... it wasn't without question at all. I'm questioning it right NOW! Outright challenging YOU to provide any kind of proof that Trump said anything disparaging McCain's service record or hero status. ALL you can provide is statements that have to be manipulated and "interpreted" by you... to IMPLY he was saying something he did not say!

Do me a favor and post the entire quote from the frank luntz forum. I'll show you.

You really suck at this. People aren't asked which one of the two they prefer based on wanting someone else. They are asked to pick between two candidates regardless of all other candidates. Which is why respondents are asked about many key match ups.

You still have nothing which may indicate what will flip that poll.

Again... Unless you have a time machine, they are not being asked in the future when such a pairing is an actual reality. People can say all kinds of things NOW... Trump says he won't commit to not run 3rd party... doesn't mean he's going to run 3rd party and it doesn't mean he won't.

I understand that a lot of people want the GOP nominee to be someone other than Donald Trump... I am in that category myself! I've not "endorsed" Trump... I will continue to defend him against smears from libtards and the establishment republi-crats. I will have NO problem pulling that lever for Trump over Hillary if that time comes... but I don't know that I would tell a pollster that right now... I may not want to present that impression for strategic reasons.

So again... I've given you the MAIN thing that will change that poll... the elimination and impossibility of any other Republican defeating Hillary Clinton. Faced with that STARK reality, a LOT of people may change their minds on Trump.
The only reason you've given is .... people sometimes change their minds. The elimination of candidates doesn't help you because there is no indication Hillary is going to be eliminated. If Trump is eliminated, he still loses to Hillary.

Do me a favor and post the entire quote from the frank luntz forum. I'll show you.

You can post whatever you like... I am commenting on his answer to a reporter who asked him about McCain. I have no idea what you're talking about.

You really suck at this. People aren't asked which one of the two they prefer based on wanting someone else. They are asked to pick between two candidates regardless of all other candidates. Which is why respondents are asked about many key match ups.

Again... Unless you have a time machine, they are not being asked in the future when such a pairing is an actual reality. People can say all kinds of things NOW... Trump says he won't commit to not run 3rd party... doesn't mean he's going to run 3rd party and it doesn't mean he won't.

I understand that a lot of people want the GOP nominee to be someone other than Donald Trump... I am in that category myself! I've not "endorsed" Trump... I will continue to defend him against smears from libtards and the establishment republi-crats. I will have NO problem pulling that lever for Trump over Hillary if that time comes... but I don't know that I would tell a pollster that right now... I may not want to present that impression for strategic reasons.

So again... I've given you the MAIN thing that will change that poll... the elimination and impossibility of any other Republican defeating Hillary Clinton. Faced with that STARK reality, a LOT of people may change their minds on Trump.
The only reason you've given is .... people sometimes change their minds. The elimination of candidates doesn't help you because there is no indication Hillary is going to be eliminated. If Trump is eliminated, he still loses to Hillary.

You're babbling incoherently... put your drool bib on and try again, Corky!

You can post whatever you like... I am commenting on his answer to a reporter who asked him about McCain. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's very simple. Post his ENTIRE response to Frank and I will show you. If not I'll accept your full of shit. ;)

You're babbling incoherently... put your drool bib on and try again, Corky!
My post was quite coherent. If you can't understand it, that's due to your own obscenely low IQ.

The only reason you've given is .... people sometimes change their minds.

No... people OFTEN change their minds when the circumstances of reality change.
I never even intimated people don't change their minds. I challenged you to produce a reason that would. You failed miserably by failing to cite a reason.

It's very simple. Post his ENTIRE response to Frank and I will show you. If not I'll accept your full of shit. ;)

Is Frank Luntz the reporter who asked him about McCain's comments? I thought he was the Fox News guy who did the polls after the debates?

I'm not interested in you parsing out Trump's words and interpreting meaning for him into what he said.... You can try that if you like, it has already FAILED with the American people. He did not say anything disparaging about McCain's service record or hero status. YOU go find the quote... YOU post the part that proves me wrong! That is YOUR argument, not MINE!

The only reason you've given is .... people sometimes change their minds.

No... people OFTEN change their minds when the circumstances of reality change.
I never even intimated people don't change their minds. I challenged you to produce a reason that would. You failed miserably by failing to cite a reason.

Well I think I gave you a sufficient reason... because the reality of Trump vs. Clinton doesn't yet exist.... because people change their minds often when circumstances of reality change.

If you need something more than that... Look up the polling data 15-months before ANY ELECTION IN US HISTORY... and see how fucking accurate they were as to how the American people actually voted. I don't know what else to do for ya, bud... if you're too stupid to grasp basic American politics, you need to find another hobby.

Boss is too big of a pussy to post it, so I'll post it for him...

Trump: "(McCain) insulted me and he insulted everybody in that room. And I said somebody should run against John McCain, who has been, in my opinion, not so hot. And I supported him for president. I raised $1 million for him. That’s a lot of money. I supported him, he lost, he let us down. But he lost and I never liked him much after that 'cause I don’t like losers. But, but — Frank, Frank, let me get to it.

Luntz: "He’s a war hero. He’s a war hero …"

Trump: "He’s not a war hero ..."

Luntz: "He’s war hero."

Trump: "He is a war hero ..."

Luntz: "Five and half years in a Vietnamese prison camp …"

Trump: "He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured. So he’s a war hero …"

Luntz: "Do you agree with that?"

Trump: "He’s a war hero, because he was captured, okay? I believe, perhaps, he’s a war hero. But right now he said some very bad things about a lot of people. So what I said is John McCain, I disagree with him that these people aren’t crazy."

Forum List

Back