Does Trump have any chance now?

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but has Trump managed to divide the GOP into three pieces now?

There's the nasty old RINO establishment, and now the pro-Trump conservatives and the pro-Fox conservatives, and they're all attacking each other.

Are we absolutely sure that he's not a Democrat plant?

:confused-84:

The RWnuts who insanely flocked to Trump are now in the delightful position of having to go down with the ship,

or admit they were wrong.

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door

The RWnuts who insanely flocked to Trump are now in the delightful position of having to go down with the ship,

or admit they were wrong.

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door

Well said. there are no fox conservatives, there are fox establishment pigs. I WILL make sure their ship goes down.

Trouble with Kelly's assumption about the "knees comment." The recipient of the comment said it never happened. Don't know...just read it on the internet. It should be on tape, though

I don't have a problem with the "knees" comment as shown in this Video. In order to be offended, the person offended has to have his/her own mind in the gutter given the situation.

Let me get this right, Trump is not presidential because of an innuendo about a woman on her knees (which she brought up in the context of begging), but Bill Clinton actually had a woman on her knees in the Oval Office.

who can take someone serious who has an Avi of a freaking clown upside down with their head shoved in the ground. I mean really?

Steph.....HELLO....that's one of your candidates in my avi....and that is how he is going to end up before long.....and you can't take anyone serious because you have your head shoved too far in the sand.
That's the shot your balls have of you as you reinsert your head up your ass after coming up for air.

Trouble with Kelly's assumption about the "knees comment." The recipient of the comment said it never happened. Don't know...just read it on the internet. It should be on tape, though

I don't have a problem with the "knees" comment as shown in this Video. In order to be offended, the person offended has to have his/her own mind in the gutter given the situation.

Let me get this right, Trump is not presidential because of an innuendo about a woman on her knees (which she brought up in the context of begging), but Bill Clinton actually had a woman on her knees in the Oval Office.

well yeah, in the liberal la la world. such hypocrites

But Drumpf Truck did not make his knees comment in the context of begging!!!

But Drumpf Truck did not make his knees comment in the context of begging!!!

You may be right, but it puts your mind just as much in the gutter as his if you are. What his said on this occasion is tame compared to what has become acceptable during the 8 PM hour of prime time television.

Trump is the most popular candidate of either party right now. Everyone had better watch out.

I think you are misreading the Democratic party..........the reason we like Trump is because he will be a piece of cake to beat.....almost as bad as Sarah Palin. I'm glad you all think the way you do....keep supporting Trump....we want Trump to be your nominee.....GO TRUMP!
Are you sure? I don't think there are many people who like Hillary and they will probably choose Trump over her. It's still unclear who is going to win. It's clear that Trump will be the GOP nominee.
Hillary leads Trump by double digits in the polls. What do you think is going to happen over the next 15 months to change that?

Trump is the most popular candidate of either party right now. Everyone had better watch out.

I think you are misreading the Democratic party..........the reason we like Trump is because he will be a piece of cake to beat.....almost as bad as Sarah Palin. I'm glad you all think the way you do....keep supporting Trump....we want Trump to be your nominee.....GO TRUMP!
Are you sure? I don't think there are many people who like Hillary and they will probably choose Trump over her. It's still unclear who is going to win. It's clear that Trump will be the GOP nominee.
Hillary leads Trump by double digits in the polls. What do you think is going to happen over the next 15 months to change that?
Hillary's arrest.

Hillary's arrest.

Hillary's arrest.

Hillary's arrest.
What are the charges and when are they coming? I want to know so I can bookmark your answer to make fun of you in 15 months. Thanks in advance.

I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.

I know Conservative WOMEN who muttered under their breath, "she must be on her period!" when she lobbed a question at Trump that sounded like something a radical feminist from NOW wrote. There was nothing "sexist" about his comment even IF he said what the left (and establishment GOP) is trying to claim. Fact is, he didn't say anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle.

I thought his answer to Kelly was spot on... He is attacked by so many people, he doesn't have time to worry about political correctness. Our country doesn't have time for this. We have real issues and real problems which need to be addressed. The left is going to play this game... and it appears the establishment (Jeb Bush) republicans are going to join the fray along side their liberal buddies.

If you want to elect ANOTHER idiot who sits there paralyzed by left-wing political correctness gone wild... so be it! That's NOT the leader I want! I prefer someone like Trump who simply doesn't give a solitary shit about being PC or conforming to the liberal left's insane ranting and faux outrage.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but has Trump managed to divide the GOP into three pieces now?

There's the nasty old RINO establishment, and now the pro-Trump conservatives and the pro-Fox conservatives, and they're all attacking each other.

Are we absolutely sure that he's not a Democrat plant?

:confused-84:

Of course it is. <adjusting tin foil hat> You can tell!!!
Given Trumps stated opinions on dozens of issues you can tell he is a Bernie Sanders democrat. He is having so much run at our expence. he and hillary have long phone talks and they practicly have to take oxygen they are laughing so hard

Hil leads Trump by 10 in the latest polls. Not too bad, considering the old hag has been running for president since she dumped her lesbo girlfriend for Bill in college.

What's going to happen in 15 months? Well... first, there are going to be 16-less Republicans in the race to split the votes... I would say a majority of them will support the GOP nominee. Then there will be the debates between the two candidates... Then there is the ongoing investigations of Hillary and the emails, which by all accounts, she ought to go to prison over.

Just a couple of months ago, Jeb Bush also led Trump by double-digits... now Trump leads Jeb by double-digits... and is beating Jeb ...IN FLORIDA!

Hillary's arrest.

Hillary's arrest.

Over a made-up scandal that even a Republican committee has found no wrong doing. Or, using personal server for e-mails which the previous Secretary of State, Powell, did also and wasn't thought illegal by conservatives at that time? Yeah....you're hoping, but I think Donnie is going to go down in flames.

I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.

I know Conservative WOMEN who muttered under their breath, "she must be on her period!" when she lobbed a question at Trump that sounded like something a radical feminist from NOW wrote. There was nothing "sexist" about his comment even IF he said what the left (and establishment GOP) is trying to claim. Fact is, he didn't say anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle.

I thought his answer to Kelly was spot on... He is attacked by so many people, he doesn't have time to worry about political correctness. Our country doesn't have time for this. We have real issues and real problems which need to be addressed. The left is going to play this game... and it appears the establishment (Jeb Bush) republicans are going to join the fray along side their liberal buddies.

If you want to elect ANOTHER idiot who sits there paralyzed by left-wing political correctness gone wild... so be it! That's NOT the leader I want! I prefer someone like Trump who simply doesn't give a solitary shit about being PC or conforming to the liberal left's insane ranting and faux outrage.

I know lots of conservative women and they love Trump just because he is Trump. They don't even know, hear or understand his hot beans ideas. They planned to vote for Trump.
After his "blood coming out wherever" comments. You know what, they no longer support Trump. I asked several of them during a wedding receptions last night and couple of them say out loud. Trump can go to hell. Think how many of the left and right women against Trump right now.
I know you like what Trump is telling to American people. Illegal immigration, trade with foreign countries, ISIS. So far he has not vomit what kind of plan how to solve these problems. All of it are gas from rotten beans that people are inhaling.

I know lots of conservative women and they love Trump just because he is Trump. They don't even know, hear or understand his hot beans ideas. They planned to vote for Trump.
After his "blood coming out wherever" comments. You know what, they no longer support Trump. I asked several of them during a wedding receptions last night and couple of them say out loud. Trump can go to hell. Think how many of the left and right women against Trump right now.
I know you like what Trump is telling to American people. Illegal immigration, trade with foreign countries, ISIS. So far he has not vomit what kind of plan how to solve these problems. All of it are gas from rotten beans that people are inhaling.

I call BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back