Does Trump Want Us to Vote Early or On Election Day?

Can you read the orange bag O' shit's mind? Is there anyone on this board that can?

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

I'm currently watching his rally and it says vote early on a sign but I thought that he wanted one day voting. I'm confused. 😕

I've heard buzz about "bank your vote" in case of the fiddle-fuckery, that's almost certain to take place at certain polling places in certain states.

The downshot there is that the cheaters know beforehand how many fake ballots they need to manufacture.

You don’t understand? Color me shocked.

Here is what I don’t understand about you guys. If you think that election fraud is is so easy to commit with no consequences...and you really believe that millions of illegal immigrants voted...why not vote 5 or 6 times yourself?

You don’t understand? Color me shocked.

Here is what I don’t understand about you guys. If you think that election fraud is is so easy to commit with no consequences...and you really believe that millions of illegal immigrants voted...why not vote 5 or 6 times yourself?
What part of Opposition to Fraudulent Voting do you not understand. Don't bother answering, it is obvious.

Its a general election...anyone who wants to vote early can.I think she still thinks this is the primaries and democrats and republcians are voting in different elections.
The idiot illogic he presents is that Republicans have to vote early to counter democrat cheating.

But that would mean the cheaters could and therefore would just nullify those votes.

It makes sense, after 8 years of orange kool-aid and a botched lobotomy.

Forum List

Back