Does your God have limitations?

No, by virtue of you still not being able to explain your logic.
Its pretty self explanatory, and you reveal each time that youre incapable of understanding.

Its been a philosophical problem for 100s of years, and its unresolvable.

I dont even labor under the pretense that you understand what the fuck a paradox even is...let alone comprehending the OP which is pretty straight forward and many seem to have done just fine.

One of these days, youre gunna realize that youre incapable of rational thought.

For now, Ill dumb it down to the fucking bare bones middle school example for you:

all powerful:
can it make a rock so heavy it cannot lift it??

if you cannot explain this paradox logically...but instead are of the impression that humans cannot understand.....your position was addressed in the OP

You are turbo stupid, that was a waste of my time so prove it was.
Really?

My answer was God cannot oppose himself.

The question is unresolvable because the question itself is flawed which is why I said I question the question.
The question is flawed? No, the question is fine but I appreciate the inadequately explained assertion that its flawed.

"God cannot oppose himself" falls under my definition of limited....thus not all powerful.

Thanks, but this thread was for folks with a different view of god than yours.

I don't see how it falls under the definition of not all powerful. The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. The power of the solution to the first cause is not diminished by the fact that it is unchanging. So why would God be diminished because he can't oppose himself.
"cant" implies a limitation.

Do you even know what paradox means you fucking dunce?

You should stick to conversations in the whitebelt range, whitebelt.
The god thing really loses steam once one realizes that mortals; creations of this diety can do things this "god" never could.

No, by virtue of you still not being able to explain your logic.
Its pretty self explanatory, and you reveal each time that youre incapable of understanding.

I dont even labor under the pretense that you understand what the fuck a paradox even is...let alone comprehending the OP which is pretty straight forward and many seem to have done just fine.

One of these days, youre gunna realize that youre incapable of rational thought.

For now, Ill dumb it down to the fucking bare bones middle school example for you:

all powerful:

if you cannot explain this paradox logically...but instead are of the impression that humans cannot understand.....your position was addressed in the OP

Really?

The question is unresolvable because the question itself is flawed which is why I said I question the question.
The question is flawed? No, the question is fine but I appreciate the inadequately explained assertion that its flawed.

"God cannot oppose himself" falls under my definition of limited....thus not all powerful.

I don't see how it falls under the definition of not all powerful. The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. The power of the solution to the first cause is not diminished by the fact that it is unchanging. So why would God be diminished because he can't oppose himself.

I don't accept the paradox. I thought I made that clear to you. I don't accept any of them, we live in a deterministic universe.

You should worry about yourself, GT.

So what, GT? How does God not being able to oppose himself diminish God? It doesn't. You are playing word games. The practical reality is God is God's only limit. He is all powerful even over himself. He imposed the limit and thus cannot violate it. God cannot oppose himself, QED, God is all powerful even over himself.

mic drop

all powerful:

Really?

I don't accept the paradox. I thought I made that clear to you. I don't accept any of them, we live in a deterministic universe.

So what, GT? How does God not being able to oppose himself diminish God? It doesn't. You are playing word games. The practical reality is God is God's only limit. He is all powerful even over himself. He imposed the limit and thus cannot violate it. God cannot oppose himself, QED, God is all powerful even over himself.

mic drop
Lol that was so childish Id bet all my lunch moneys of every lunch ever that a 6th grader on a debate team could rebuttal it on meth. Wow

Really?

mic drop
Lol that was so childish Id bet all my lunch moneys of every lunch ever that a 6th grader on a debate team could rebuttal it on meth. Wow
Then you must be less than a 6th grader on meth.

Only a fool believes that acceptance of the paradox gives it validity...

mic drop
You said he had a limitation in your own post. That means hes not limitless.....derpppppp

This is why its called a paradox, Ding. Which.....another victory for me and all......but i predicted you didnt know what paradox means 27 or so posts ago.

you proved me correct.

Swoosh

mic drop
You said he had a limitation in your own post. That means hes not limitless.....derpppppp

This is why its called a paradox, Ding. Which.....another victory for me and all......but i predicted you didnt know what paradox means 27 or so posts ago.

you proved me correct.

Swoosh
It's his limitation. He's all powerful and cannot oppose himself. No paradox.

mic drop

you proved me correct.

Swoosh
Limitation =/= No limitations.

That's illogical, and doesnt meet the criteria in the OP.

You are turbo slow, I bet your body water is glue.

mic drop

you proved me correct.

Swoosh

Except it was his limitation. It is classic all powerful.

I make this fuzzball shine my shoes while I'm cheesing
Classic dunning effect.
Its called dunning-kruger effect.....

you continuously calling it dunning effect.....is an example of you HAVING the dunning-kruger effect... :lol:

i feel as though you must be trolling to lose this much

Classic dunning effect.

you continuously calling it dunning effect.....is an example of you HAVING the dunning-kruger effect... :lol:

No shit, GT. I know what it is. Well before you did.

you proved me correct.

Swoosh

Saying nuh uh isnt a logically coherent argument.

Classic dunning effect.

know is present tense.
before is past tense

#dingfail

you proved me correct.

Swoosh

Saying nuh uh isnt a logically coherent argument.
All powerful over the most all powerful seems pretty powerful to me, bro.

Classic dunning effect.

know is present tense.
before is past tense

#dingfail
A GT wet dream.

Forum List

Back