Does your God have limitations?

I question the question. Your progression doesn't make sense and you have no basis for it.
This wasnt a response, it was like saying nothing whatsoever. Other folks didnt seem to have such issue.
It was like justanothernut said, you made no sense.
I know why you think that.
I said that because your ability to explain things in a logical manner is poor. It made no sense.
Incorrect, quite the opposite. Youre unable to have a reasonable conversation without being wrong 75x each post. Its nauseating.
I'm still waiting for you to explain your leap in logic, GT. Then I can better understand what you are trying to say. Because independent of our ability to understand God we still possess the ability to not butt rape the shit out of logic like you quite often do.

This wasnt a response, it was like saying nothing whatsoever. Other folks didnt seem to have such issue.
I said that because your ability to explain things in a logical manner is poor. It made no sense.
Incorrect, quite the opposite. Youre unable to have a reasonable conversation without being wrong 75x each post. Its nauseating.
I'm still waiting for you to explain your leap in logic, GT. Then I can better understand what you are trying to say. Because independent of our ability to understand God we still possess the ability to not butt rape the shit out of logic like you quite often do.
You have a nice night you weirdo.

Then you had the answer all along.
I understood that was many folks' opinions, yes. I also understand by virtue of listening to structured debates at christian universities....that certain folks DO believe they can explain the full nature of God.

So, youre not really saying anything. This isnt really your thread.
No need to get huffy, GT. I'll decide for myself which threads are for me and which are not, just as you will do for yourself.

No one knows the full nature of God. But that doesn't mean we have to fail miserably at trying.
Those who claim its not understandable, I addressed in the OP.

Others do, and have...attempted to answer...apparently to your chagrin.

You dont have conversations in earnst, or honestly. You nit pick, you dont understand how to properly reason, you lecture and you troll.
There was a third option which was your premise was false.
By virtue of what...declaration? Cool. byebye
No, by virtue of you still not being able to explain your logic.

You have a nice night you weirdo.
Whenever I can. :smile:

I understood that was many folks' opinions, yes. I also understand by virtue of listening to structured debates at christian universities....that certain folks DO believe they can explain the full nature of God.

So, youre not really saying anything. This isnt really your thread.
No need to get huffy, GT. I'll decide for myself which threads are for me and which are not, just as you will do for yourself.

No one knows the full nature of God. But that doesn't mean we have to fail miserably at trying.

You dont have conversations in earnst, or honestly. You nit pick, you dont understand how to properly reason, you lecture and you troll.
Its pretty self explanatory, and you reveal each time that youre incapable of understanding.

Its been a philosophical problem for 100s of years, and its unresolvable.

I dont even labor under the pretense that you understand what the fuck a paradox even is...let alone comprehending the OP which is pretty straight forward and many seem to have done just fine.

One of these days, youre gunna realize that youre incapable of rational thought.

For now, Ill dumb it down to the fucking bare bones middle school example for you:

all powerful:
can it make a rock so heavy it cannot lift it??

if you cannot explain this paradox logically...but instead are of the impression that humans cannot understand.....your position was addressed in the OP

You are turbo stupid, that was a waste of my time so prove it was.

Its pretty self explanatory, and you reveal each time that youre incapable of understanding.

I dont even labor under the pretense that you understand what the fuck a paradox even is...let alone comprehending the OP which is pretty straight forward and many seem to have done just fine.

One of these days, youre gunna realize that youre incapable of rational thought.

For now, Ill dumb it down to the fucking bare bones middle school example for you:

all powerful:

if you cannot explain this paradox logically...but instead are of the impression that humans cannot understand.....your position was addressed in the OP

Really?

My answer was God cannot oppose himself.

The question is unresolvable because the question itself is flawed which is why I said I question the question.

all powerful:

Really?

The question is unresolvable because the question itself is flawed which is why I said I question the question.
The question is flawed? No, the question is fine but I appreciate the inadequately explained assertion that its flawed.

"God cannot oppose himself" falls under my definition of limited....thus not all powerful.

Thanks, but this thread was for folks with a different view of god than yours.

all powerful:

Really?

He said it all when he said "god cannot"... Case closed.

all powerful:

Really?

Yupp.

Thanks bruvva, also hope youre doing alright we havent spoken in a long while

all powerful:

Really?

Yupp.

When's the next show!?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Im not sure why ding tries anymore to have logical discussions. He always seems to end up with cum on his face.

all powerful:

Really?

Yupp.

When's the next show!?
Not for a while ~ but Ill keep you posted

all powerful:

Really?

The question is flawed? No, the question is fine but I appreciate the inadequately explained assertion that its flawed.

"God cannot oppose himself" falls under my definition of limited....thus not all powerful.

I don't see how it falls under the definition of not all powerful. The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. The power of the solution to the first cause is not diminished by the fact that it is unchanging. So why would God be diminished because he can't oppose himself.

Im not sure why ding tries anymore to have logical discussions. He always seems to end up with cum on his face.
It's been my observation that the ones who end up with cum on their face are the ones who need to convince others that it's the other guy.

BTW, GT saying I have cum on my face is also explained by the dunning effect.

all powerful:

Really?

I don't see how it falls under the definition of not all powerful. The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. The power of the solution to the first cause is not diminished by the fact that it is unchanging. So why would God be diminished because he can't oppose himself.
"cant" implies a limitation.

Do you even know what paradox means you fucking dunce?

You should stick to conversations in the whitebelt range, whitebelt.

Forum List

Back