Does Your Vote Count If You're Dead?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Back in the old days if you were dead you couldn't vote. This year's election is on Nov 5th with early voting starting at various times in various states. So, if you vote early, before Nov 5th, but then you die before Nov 5th, does your vote count? I mean how can your vote count if you're dead before election day?

Back in the old days if you were dead you couldn't vote. This year's election is on Nov 5th with early voting starting at various times in various states. So, if you vote early, before Nov 5th, but then you die before Nov 5th, does your vote count? I mean how can your vote count if you're dead before election day?
once cast it is not tracked.

The law allows for early voting. If you cast your vote early is was like voting on election day therefore it counts.

The law allows for early voting. If you cast your vote early is was like voting on election day therefore it counts.
If it's like voting on election day and you're dead on election day, then we are allowing dead people to vote.

If it's like voting on election day and you're dead on election day, then we are allowing dead people to vote.
You're wrong. You're attempt to find fraud where there isn't any will go nowhere. Consider it like this, if you die after you cast your vote on election day, does it count?

In 2020, if your name was still on a State Voter roll a mail-in ballot could (and likely was) generated in your name, harvested and filled out D...or Obiden only. 20 million false votes don't fall out of the trees. Most of them AFTER the 2020 Election closed up a midnight NOV03.....but suddenly first time in history.........they kept counting open sometimes for weeks.

No one is worried about the few thousand who vote and die or the wives vote for them the way they think they would vote, Do the math maggot BoardStain. 10 million illegal names are more of a worry at this time.

You're wrong. You're attempt to find fraud where there isn't any will go nowhere. Consider it like this, if you die after you cast your vote on election day, does it count?
My question was, does your vote count if you die BEFORE election day, not after. I don't know about your calendar but my calendar shows election day is Nov 5th.

You decide.....

Mail-in-cemetery-copy-2-1024x598.jpg

I have heard it is a time honored tradition, in Chicago.
CHICAGO (CBS) -- Susie Sallee was buried in 1998. Yet records show she voted in Chicago 12 years later.
Victor Crosswell died in 1994, but records show he's voted six times since then.
And then there's Floyd Stevens. Records show he's voted 11 times since his death in 1993.
In all, the analysis showed 119 dead people have voted a total of 229 times in Chicago in the last decade.

Who said anything about fraud? Freudian slip?

I have heard it is a time honored tradition, in Chicago.
CHICAGO (CBS) -- Susie Sallee was buried in 1998. Yet records show she voted in Chicago 12 years later.
Victor Crosswell died in 1994, but records show he's voted six times since then.
And then there's Floyd Stevens. Records show he's voted 11 times since his death in 1993.
In all, the analysis showed 119 dead people have voted a total of 229 times in Chicago in the last decade.

Kind of makes you wonder about Illinois being surrounded by all red states. In fact, Illinois, like many states, are completely red if you take out the big city area.

Forum List

Back