Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Give them rope. They will do it to Biden. And you will hate it.

Biden has charged down hill since he was installed president. He has been defended daily by Democrats. I mean they really defend his crimes.
You mean the crimes Biden has been accused of by HOR jerkoffs like Cummer, Gym Shorts Jordan & the rest of subhuman Trump's lackeys as a result of their pal who is a Russian agent & a liar under indictment?

Have they wiped the shit sandwiches off their smug pusses yet?

I don't know what her game is... she befuddles me more than the fat man from Jersey because she was a Trump appointee to the state Dept.... but maybe that's where people go to lose their integrity and U.S. patriotism....
She's getting that WEF money

He totally believes Tater is in charge. The MSM told him so and over 70% of democrats TRUST the MSM.
If we could fire all of the MSM staff, and hire honest reporters, we could almost quit fighting with each other.
You mean the crimes Biden has been accused of by HOR jerkoffs like Cummer, Gym Shorts Jordan & the rest of subhuman Trump's lackeys as a result of their pal who is a Russian agent & a liar under indictment?

Have they wiped the shit sandwiches off their smug pusses yet?
What the fuck have you guys got. IS Trump in prison? How many more fucking years are you going to take to jail him?

If we could fire all of the MSM staff, and hire honest reporters, we could almost quit fighting with each other.

What the fuck have you guys got. IS Trump in prison? How many more fucking years are you going to take to jail him?
It will take as long as it takes. :rolleyes:

No response that the accusations aimed at the Biden's are a crock of shit peddled by Cummer, Gymmy Jordan, Lumpy Hannity & the rest of subhuman Trump's asslicker's?

Horsehit. You have targeted Trump since 2016. We plan to take less time to convict Biden.
That is just a desperation move for election year.

No response that the accusations aimed at the Biden's are a crock of shit peddled by Cummer, Gymmy Jordan, Lumpy Hannity & the rest of subhuman Trump's asslicker's?
You started this. We will put Biden in prison faster than you can to Trump. At least with Biden he is a criminal.

Tater will be dead before that happens

Gotta hand it to demoquacks, well played
Yep but their time is coming... I really think people are waking up... there are some very important left of center people starting to sound the alarm that the democrat party is way off course with the American people...

Forum List

Back