Dogs refuse to eat vegan "meat"...

Yes I just responded in that thread about the incredible research being done with trees and forests and other plants. Underground they communicate in a magnificent ways, sharing resources even. Yet from a physical perspective they lack nerves and a brain which is required in order to have pain receptors. So yes, they are extremely intelligent life forms. I'd say that there's a whole ton yet we have to learn. But they don't feel pain, they can't, they lack the physical aspects of what causes pain, which is nerves and a brain. This is basic biology. We can agree that they are intelligent. There is a God who created all life and it is very intelligent all of it. It was all designed for a certain purpose. And eating plants was designed by God, for humans and animals to eat plants. It wasn't until the fall, when man corrupted all of creation, that violence entered the created order.

You never did answer if you are anti abortion. And it is your assertion that lions were vegetarians until Eve bit the apple.

Is that correct? They had big old molars that magically changed to incisors?

What a load of baloney.
I pray for your eyes to be opened. There is a God, a very intelligent God who created all things. It doesn't matter how, but that he did! And this God loved us all so much, not just humans, but all he created, so much that he gave his only son to destroy the devil's work. And one day he will return He promises, and every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that this God is real. And end to this violent age will come. I hope that you will want to be apart of what is to come for it is going to be so glorious he tells us that we cannot even imagine it. I would rather stake my life on this that on the emptiness of science, the sort that rules out a living god, and evolution, this my friend is bologna.

I pray for your eyes to be opened. There is a God, a very intelligent God who created all things. It doesn't matter how, but that he did! And this God loved us all so much, not just humans, but all he created, so much that he gave his only son to destroy the devil's work. And one day he will return He promises, and every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that this God is real. And end to this violent age will come. I hope that you will want to be apart of what is to come for it is going to be so glorious he tells us that we cannot even imagine it. I would rather stake my life on this that on the emptiness of science, the sort that rules out a living god, and evolution, this my friend is bologna.

You didn't answer my questions.

You never did answer if you are anti abortion. And it is your assertion that lions were vegetarians until Eve bit the apple.

Don't know how animals became carnivores entirely or how their physical

Don't know how the physical anatomy of Animals may have changed when the first humans decided they could figure it all out for themselves and I don't need to know. The Bible is authoritative to me and that's all I need to say about that. And one needs to study the Bible avidly and have an open mind to understand it. It isn't something we can understand on our own entirely. It is the work of the Holy Spirit as well. As far as abortion it doesn't matter what I think about abortion in this thread, we're not talking about abortion in this thread.

Don't know how animals became carnivores entirely or how their physical

Don't know how the physical anatomy of Animals may have changed when the first humans decided they could figure it all out for themselves and I don't need to know. The Bible is authoritative to me and that's all I need to say about that. And one needs to study the Bible avidly and have an open mind to understand it. It isn't something we can understand on our own entirely. It is the work of the Holy Spirit as well. As far as abortion it doesn't matter what I think about abortion in this thread, we're not talking about abortion in this thread.

You claimed all life is sacred. How far does that extend?

Answer the question please.

I don't believe in God. I DO observe Mother Nature in all her glory. I will go with Mother Nature and the world that she created. You feel free to go your way, just don't expect me to pay attention to you.
Okay. Mother nature is corrupted just so you know. It doesn't work together the way it ought. And the way it will again one day. God bless.

Wrong again. It's amazing how little you know about plants. Plants HAVE a central nervous system, it is just different from ours. They communicate, they have memory, they COUNT, they have reactions to music and other stimuli. In other words, plants DO think.

They have even recently discovered that trees and things in the forest are all connected together underground and share communication from plant to plant, and damage or attack or stress to one tree, for instance, is sensed, communicated to and responded by the others around it. It is even part of the natural defense system of some plants to fend of attacks from various insects and things.

They have even recently discovered that trees and things in the forest are all connected together underground and share communication from plant to plant, and damage or attack or stress to one tree, for instance, is sensed, communicated to and responded by the others around it. It is even part of the natural defense system of some plants to fend of attacks from various insects and things.

Yup. The reason why we know so little about plants is their systems of communication were unknown to us.

We didn't have the tools available to listen in until quite recently.

you are a moron....what sort of answer is that....are you another freak? carcass???? you are crazy
So tell me what do you call a dead animal body? If it's on the road when you drive by what do you call it? Most people I know call it an animal carcass. When someone goes deer hunting and they shoot a deer, bring the body home, hang it up in their garage, gut it, start cutting it up into bits and pieces, what do they call the body? It's the deer carcass. So what are you eating? Talk about euphemisms and pejoratives, what do we think meat is? It's the dead body of animals, it's animal carcasses. We like to call it meat because it doesn't sound so bad does it. We have cognitive dissonance like this all over the place in our world and in our societies today.

Last edited:
^ There you go, westwall

Let's see if you are true to your statement.

How about you. What is your position on abortion?

How about self defense, if someone is attacking you, are you allowed to kill them to save your own life?

How far do you take your philosophy?

So tell me what do you call a dead animal body? If it's on the road when you drive by what do you call it? Most people I know call it an animal carcass. When someone goes deer hunting and they shoot a deer, bring the body home, hang it up in their garage, gut it, start cutting it up into bits and pieces, what do they call the body? It's the deer carcass. So what are you eating? Talk about euphemisms, what do we think meat is? It's the dead body of animals, it's animal carcasses. We like to call it meat because it doesn't sound so bad does it. We have cognitive dissonance like this all over the place in our world and in our societies today.

Still waiting to hear your abortion position.

I am not Skye. I am no more responsible for how she responds than you for anybody else.

I know you're not. But you went on and on about me using a pejorative, and she kept high-fiving all those posts of yours, then turns around and uses pejoratives in her personal attack against someone on this thread who has been civil and mature (Kathy.)

I'm not talking about you, but in her case people should take the plank out of their own eye...

How about you. What is your position on abortion?

How about self defense, if someone is attacking you, are you allowed to kill them to save your own life?

How far do you take your philosophy?

I'm strongly pro-life.

And yes, even though I am very much against violence, obviously killing in self-defense is very different than other types of killing, from an ethical standpoint.

Forum List

Back