Dogs refuse to eat vegan "meat"...

Such a nice little bigot you are. If you want to have a chance you had better lose that sanctimonious arrogance you exhibit.

You're offended by 'carcass eater'? That IS true, so why be so defensive about it?

Based on all the threads we've had on this topic over the last few years, you are one of the ones here who is extremely bigoted against vegans, that is obvious. But whatever, it doesn't bother me that much because I know where you're coming from. I understand that this is a very controversial, hot button topic that causes some people to get extremely defensive and angry. It is very much like the pro-life vs abortion debate, in that regard.

You're offended by 'carcass eater'? That IS true, so why be so defensive about it?

Based on all the threads we've had on this topic over the last few years, you are one of the ones here who is extremely bigoted against vegans, that is obvious. But whatever, it doesn't bother me that much because I know where you're coming from. I understand that this is a very controversial, hot button topic that causes some people to get extremely defensive and angry. It is very much like the pro-life vs abortion debate, in that regard.

Not at all. But it is indicative of your extremism.

Extremists don't do well in polite society.

Just some friendly advice.

I don't think I'm an extremist. Passionate, yes, but at the same time, I have understanding for people on the opposing side, because I used to argue on the other side as well. And I remember saying some of the same things that many here are saying. TBH, I have more respect for people who don't claim to love animals or people like you who have a different worldview.... rather than people who claim to be huge animal lovers but side against veganism. I mean, I understand people in that category having cognitive dissonance for a period of time, but there comes a point, especially when they have seen and heard what actually goes on, that there is no longer an excuse. I mean, if one says they're a huge animal lover, and continues to high-five anti-vegans while mocking vegans, then in that case they no longer have my sympathy or respect at all.

These threads were created by people you support to trash choices others make which really are none of your business

The "evangelicalism' is with those of you who created these threads because you feel threatened the same way abortion advocates feel threatened when their CRUELTY is exposed.

Why do you support torturing animals?

I don't think I'm an extremist. Passionate, yes, but at the same time, I have understanding for people on the opposing side, because I used to argue on the other side as well. And I remember saying some of the same things that many here are saying. TBH, I have more respect for people who don't claim to love animals or people like you who have a different worldview.... rather than people who claim to be huge animal lovers but side against veganism. I mean, I understand people in that category having cognitive dissonance for a period of time, but there comes a point, especially when they have seen and heard what actually goes on, that there is no longer an excuse. I mean, if one says they're a huge animal lover, and continues to high-five anti-vegans while mocking vegans, then in that case they no longer have my sympathy or respect at all.
No, you're not extreme at all. Theyre angry because you present the TRUTH and prick their conscience. They can't acknowledge the truth in what you say because it would mean change. People are uncomfortable with change.

When you use perjoratives to describe anyone who disagrees with you.....yeah, you ARE an extremist.

You can be an animal lover and not be vegan.

These threads were created by people you support to trash choices others make which really are none of your business

The "evangelicalism' is with those of you who created these threads because you feel threatened the same way abortion advocates feel threatened when their CRUELTY is exposed.

Why do you support torturing animals?

Who claims I support torturing animals? False accusations, such as this, show the poor arguments you have.

I am merely a follower of MOTHER NATURE.

I am sure you have heard of her. Animals kill other animals.

Always have, always will. From the age of dinosaurs to the present day.

To deny scientific reality merely shows you are anti science religious nutters.

The arrogance was with Westwall. His post came across as a threat. You seconded that.

I DARE you to watch the video I posted and think about it

How was what I said a threat? Now you are sounding like a damned child.

You can be an animal lover and not be vegan.

I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more. UNLESS we are talking about someone who sincerely does not know what goes on in the animal industries. And to be fair, there are many people like that.

But once one knows, then there is no longer the excuse of ignorance.

That's why I said to Westwall that I have more respect for people like him who don't claim to be huge animal lovers, rather than people who always tell others they are animal lovers and post cute animal videos with:love_ya4:emojis but then eat and use animal products.

I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more. UNLESS we are talking about someone who sincerely does not know what goes on in the animal industries. And to be fair, there are many people like that.

Not all animal products are from factory farm operations. And not all vegans are ethical animal lovers. I think it is this judgemental quality that turns people off.

But once one knows, then there is no longer the excuse of ignorance.

That's why I said to Westwall that I have more respect for people like him who don't claim to be huge animal lovers, rather than people who always tell others they are animal lovers and post cute animal videos with:love_ya4:emojis but then eat and use animal products.
Well, that is your prerogative.

Forum List

Back