Doh? Rape up 20% In London

http://raymondibrahim.com/2016/02/11/the-muslim-mans-sexual-rights-over-non-muslim-women/
In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old [non-Muslim] girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted. He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her. When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion. “I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to” Allah.

http://raymondibrahim.com/2016/02/11/the-muslim-mans-sexual-rights-over-non-muslim-women/
In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old [non-Muslim] girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted. He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her. When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion. “I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to” Allah.
I expect him to be the next Mayor of London or NYC.

Jesus, you need to do more than read a news article.

So, that's why you have kept the space between your ears such a perfect vacuum.

Ignorance is strength to the useful idiots, I guess.

You ignorant fuck how many books and actual studies have you read on the subject?

Less than one I would imagine. This bogus concern about rape is dishonest. It is driven by hatred of Muslims. How many rape threads are started that dont mention Muslims ? Answer = none.

I am struck by how all the experts on here have a better understanding than the people on the ground dealing with it.

I dont know what the figures are like elsewhere but I would imagine that every country will see an increase in reports as people become encouraged by #metoo.

Weinstein has had 10 complaints lodged in London alone.

London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, police say “we don’t understand the causes”
Britain is, as is obvious, finished.
After the grooming scandal and cover up they still will not blame Islam.

or they have more women reporting these things now. Since half of all rapes go unreported, you wonder why they bother.

It is easier to tell the women to cover up or do not go out. That is what they have done in Sweden, Germany, and France.

Otherwise that scary Muslim Mendy thinks is hiding in his closet will get them!!!!

You ignorant fuck how many books and actual studies have you read on the subject?

Less than one I would imagine. This bogus concern about rape is dishonest. It is driven by hatred of Muslims. How many rape threads are started that dont mention Muslims ? Answer = none.

I am struck by how all the experts on here have a better understanding than the people on the ground dealing with it.

I dont know what the figures are like elsewhere but I would imagine that every country will see an increase in reports as people become encouraged by #metoo.

Weinstein is definitely a Muslim name right?

London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, police say “we don’t understand the causes”

or they have more women reporting these things now. Since half of all rapes go unreported, you wonder why they bother.

It is easier to tell the women to cover up or do not go out. That is what they have done in Sweden, Germany, and France.

Otherwise that scary Muslim Mendy thinks is hiding in his closet will get them!!!!
Women who report rape have been badly treated over the years. The hatred directed to the girls who accused Trump,Moore and others is illustrative.
Maybe the tide is now turning and victims have more confidence ?

Rape normally doesn't have defenders, like when Muslims do it.

A white rapist? All the whites would clap and cheer as he gets arrested and sent to jail.

Muslims? People like you prevent the obvious and sensible response.

Deport them all.

A white rapist? All the whites would clap and cheer as he gets arrested and sent to jail.

Deport them all.

Who here is defending rapist and please point out in detail where and when.

I only see two things going on here:

#1. Some people celebrating the rise in cases of reported rape so they can blame it on Muslims

#2. People like myself saying that crime statistics are highly unreliable because they are dependent on several variables like the crime having to be reported, that they count people as a rapist based on the arrest not the prosecution, you can have false reports of rape, and more.

Deport them all.
Ive never seen anyone defend rape. You are so dishonest.

you haven't been paying attention---Muzzie scholars defend it all the time.

Deport them all.

Women who report rape have been badly treated over the years. The hatred directed to the girls who accused Trump,Moore and others is illustrative.
Maybe the tide is now turning and victims have more confidence ?

No, this is just a temporary widening of the witch hunt, to try to gin up a figurative mob to get Trump.

Once Trump is out of the picture, the libs will go back to giving the right people a pass.

And by "right", I mean "Left".

Deport them all.

You do it all the time, when you deflect, minimize, deny, counter attack, on the issue of Muslim Rape.

Those are all forms of defense.

Deport them all.

You do it all the time, when you deflect, minimize, deny, counter attack, on the issue of Muslim Rape.

It's almost cute how these useful idiots call people names for opposing rape as an instrument of cultural dominance and then try to clam they aren't defending the culture responsible for the behavior in question.

The little trained monkeys have no self awareness whatsoever. All they know is that hey are required to defend the rapists.

Deport them all.

#1. Some people celebrating the rise in cases of reported rape so they can blame it on Muslims

#2. People like myself saying that crime statistics are highly unreliable because they are dependent on several variables like the crime having to be reported, that they count people as a rapist based on the arrest not the prosecution, you can have false reports of rape, and more.

1. Not all cultures are the same when it comes to respect for women, or rape. "Some people" want the blame to go where it belongs so that we can discuss the reality of the situation and maybe even DO something to reduce it, instead of just watching it rise.

2. So, what? We are just supposed to ignore the rise is rape numbers, because maybe the rape numbers are not good? What about all the other numbers that show a problem? Are they all bad numbers? What about all the anecdotal evidence that we see in situations like Rotherham or Cologne?

Deport them all.

You are so full of shit.

Deport them all.

It's almost cute how these useful idiots call people names for opposing rape as an instrument of cultural dominance and then try to clam they aren't defending the culture responsible for the behavior in question.

The little trained monkeys have no self awareness whatsoever. All they know is that hey are required to defend the rapists.
You dont give a fuck about rape unless you can pin it on a Muslim.

Deport them all.

1. Not all cultures are the same when it comes to respect for women, or rape. "Some people" want the blame to go where it belongs so that we can discuss the reality of the situation and maybe even DO something to reduce it, instead of just watching it rise.

2. So, what? We are just supposed to ignore the rise is rape numbers, because maybe the rape numbers are not good? What about all the other numbers that show a problem? Are they all bad numbers? What about all the anecdotal evidence that we see in situations like Rotherham or Cologne?

No, you don't ignore the rise in rape numbers, but you also don't jump on spurious relationships and start demonizing an entire group of people.

Deport them all.

You dont give a fuck about rape unless you can pin it on a Muslim.
You are projecting. Just because you defend Muslims who rape, that does not mean I don't oppose rape when performed by a non Muslim.

Your being such an utter hypocrite when it comes to your defense of Muslim rape does not mean that those who actually oppose rape are the hypocrites.

Forum List

Back