Doh? Rape up 20% In London

Why do you think the rape of children is funny, DRlove?

Are you a sock puppet of Coyote or something?

If you are going to talk shit about Coyote at least have the balls to page her.

I didn't need to. I figured one of the drones would page her.

Do you care to add to the building consensus that he rape of children is funny, though? There have been two now, and you might want to get in one it since it is now the approved leftist position to take.

You didn't do it because you are a chicken shit with an agenda to use a horrible crime to promote your hatred of Muslims.

There are so many utterly vile sickos on this board it is astonishing. Makes it easier to understand how lefties have no problem throwing women and girls under the bus in order to facilitate their dreams of multicultural ‘utopias’ though.

Sickos? Sickos are people celebrating rape because they hate Muslims.
So, if you're against rape you're Islamophobic?

Obviously you haven't read the thread. This is all about blaming Muslim migrants for an increase in rape.
I don't get it. Are you for increased rape?

Yes you obviously don't get it if you are asking that question. I'm against rape, but I'm also against people trying to use unreliable statistics to propagate their hatred of an entire group of people.
So, you're against rape but not the people who rape. As I said, political correctness is very confusing.

[
Obviously you haven't read the thread. This is all about blaming Muslim migrants for an increase in rape.

Which results in you automatically defending Muslims while ignoring the fact that they DO account for the increase in rapes.

You have no idea if they are the reason for increase in rapes, let alone if there is an actually increase in rapes at all.

There could simply just be more people feeling comfortable enough to report their rape because of the #MeToo movement. You have no clue.

London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, police say “we don’t understand the causes”
Britain is, as is obvious, finished.
After the grooming scandal and cover up they still will not blame Islam.

Liberal blindness! Everywhere Muslims go, rape and crime follow

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
These are not liberals here in this thread, though. They are authoritarian leftists.

If they were liberals, they would not be defending the rape Jihadists who are targeting vulnerable women and girls.

Wherever the Left goes.......

9e7880cb47ab2c9dcc5fcc171f700d0f--walmart-customers-walmart-shoppers.jpg

These are not liberals here in this thread, though. They are authoritarian leftists.
If they were liberals, they would not be defending the rape Jihadists who are targeting vulnerable women and girls.

Kinda agree.
These are Progressive Far Left Radicals and Communists. Unfortunately, 80% of the modern left.

Kinda agree.
These are Progressive Far Left Radicals and Communists. Unfortunately, 80% of the modern left.

Seems more like 95% to me.

For every consistent liberal like Bill Maher there seems to be at least 20 useful idiots like those in this thread.

As I said, political correctness is very confusing.

It works on the level of a very simple conditioned response. The bell rings, and they salivate.

The conditioning works through repetition. When they hear the word Muslim, if they criticize, they get called names by their little peeps. If their reaction is positive, they get props. You need to understand that these are not thinking individuals, so their lack of logical consistency does not matter since that is not what motivates them. The only thing that does is the comfort they derive from saying the approved thing. It all operates no differently than the most rigid religious fundamentals thumping their bibles and declaring dinosaur bones are the work of Satan.

You see, it doesn't have to make sense. It only has to be agreed upon.

London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, police say “we don’t understand the causes”
Britain is, as is obvious, finished.
After the grooming scandal and cover up they still will not blame Islam.

and that makes you happy because?

rape is up here, too
USA - reported forcible rape rate 1990-2016 | Timeline

angry males get very aggressive.

He expressed no pleasure. Why do you lie by insinuating he did?

That's what bugs me about you radical leftists --the agenda always overrides the truth. You people have created this Orwellian world we now live in where the choice is between tolerating Muslims raping children or getting called a racist and a hater.

I know gloating when I see gloating.

but it's very kind of you to take bigot boy's side.
Nothing bigoted in the truth. Maybe you will learn that one day.

Jihad Watch - SERIOUSLY? :)

Jihad Watch is a blog affiliated with the David Horowitz Freedom Center, run by blogger Robert Spencer,[2][3][4][5][6] it has been described as one of the main homes of the Counter-jihad movement on the internet.[7]

According to the website, a theology of violent jihad, which denies non-Muslims and women equality, human rights, and dignity has been present throughout the history of Islam. Jihad Watch says that it is "dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology plays in the modern world, and to correct popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts."[8]

It has been repeatedly criticised by numerous academics who believe that it promotes an Islamophobic worldview and conspiracy theories.[9][10][11][12][13][14]

Horowitz_Gaza.jpg

Picaro and Tilly are creaming their pants at the idea women are bing raped to support their agenda. Don't ruin the moment for them.
I live in London and I also have first hand experience of rape. I don’t find your commentary very amusing, you childish twat. If you don’t want to discuss the increase in rape in London sensibly, then go ply your foul idea of humour elsewhere.

I'm sure the children who were raped in Rotherham and elsewhere in the U.K. would be heartened to read him referring to their horrific experiences as "so-called" rape.
There are so many utterly vile sickos on this board it is astonishing. Makes it easier to understand how lefties have no problem throwing women and girls under the bus in order to facilitate their dreams of multicultural ‘utopias’ though.

"Sickos are people celebrating rape"

Nobody is celebrating rape. WTF?! What we have though are typical Leftists deflecting away from rape because the perpetrators are Muslims and the Leftists have their bizarro love in with all things Islam, so it's the Leftists who are the sickos belittling rape so they can protect their Muslim pets.

I'm sure the children who were raped in Rotherham and elsewhere in the U.K. would be heartened to read him referring to their horrific experiences as "so-called" rape.

I don't get it. Are you for increased rape, or only if it's done by Muslims?

According to Leftists Muslims don't rape, it's not rape it's Surprise Sex, get with the programme Meathead :smoke:

upload_2018-2-28_18-57-54.png

According to Leftists Muslims don't rape, it's not rape it's Surprise Sex, get with the programme Meathead :smoke:

View attachment 179518
Surprise sex.

That's even better than Lewdog's calling it "so-called rape"

You see, if you want to defend the practice, just make the name sound more palatable.

Picaro and Tilly are creaming their pants at the idea women are bing raped to support their agenda. Don't ruin the moment for them.
I live in London and I also have first hand experience of rape. I don’t find your commentary very amusing, you childish twat. If you don’t want to discuss the increase in rape in London sensibly, then go ply your foul idea of humour elsewhere.

upload_2018-2-28_19-5-35.png

upload_2018-2-28_19-7-16.png

View attachment 179518
Surprise sex.

That's even better than Lewdog's calling it "so-called rape"

You see, if you want to defend the practice, just make the name sound more palatable.

^^^^ What you said yes.

Forum List

Back