DOJ Indictment of Trump will give him the chance to expose the 2020 election fraud

Because it's completely irrelevant to the case. If you rob a bank, it doesn't matter if you were planning to shoot up some smack or give the money to an orphanage, YOU STILL ROBBED A BANK.
Horrible analogy.

It is not fraud If you sell someone a mine that you are convinced will yield five pounds of gold a day, it isn't fraud if some courts rule that it won't. Not if you had good reason to believe it, like assayer's reports showing that the mine is likely to be that productive.

The same USSC that ruled that his complaints were invalid to start with?
Name the cases?
I have looked forward to Trump getting his day in court, because the man is such a pathological liar, it will be amusing to watch him do the crazy shit he did on Truth Social in a court of law under oath.
Trump lives in your head.

The witnesses under oath are not conspiracy theorists..nor are the taped claims by Trump himself. You're dumb if you think you can sell that.

Do you think testimony under oath is a joke? Trump does. He takes the 5th, but he's obviously a 3 time loser.
You do realize Trump could call lying Democrats that lied about him to testify under oath? This could get good.

And his followers are even stupider.
Yet at least 50% smarter than you fucktards.

People with college are NOT NCOs Bodey-Os.

Aww, yes, I know that, and I'm not telling you how.

Who never got into the Officer's club? bodecea

Right now a few of them are screaming about wanting the trial televised but that will disappear once they realize he could finally use the trial to show the evidence that 50 courts refused to even consider.
I hope the trial IS televised....because if it isn't, we know the orange sexual abuser will lie about what's going on.

Be careful what you wish for, Commie Dems!

Part of the charge is that Trump was lying when he said the election was stolen - as if Dems are mind-readers - so as part of his defense, he will show that he believed it was (as 30% of voters still do) and present why.

For the first time, he can call up Zuckerberg to testify how he paid 250,000 activists to go door to door in Dem areas of swing states to harvest ballots from the uninformed. He can call up Republican observers who were blocked from observing. He can call up the state legislatures in affected states to show how election rules were changed illegally immediately before the election to advantage Biden. He can call up statisticians to testify that it is impossible to have a late-night drop of 1,000 ballots with 99% going for Biden. And on and on and on.

IOW, this will be Trump’s opportunity to give evidence that Courts refused to hear. So be careful, Jack Smith, you just handed Trump the sword.

Good. let him bring it if he has it.

If he doesn't, will you then believe he's lying about the election?

The witnesses under oath are not conspiracy theorists..nor are the taped claims by Trump himself. You're dumb if you think you can sell that.

Do you think testimony under oath is a joke? Trump does. He takes the 5th, but he's obviously a 3 time loser.
Funny how the orange sexual abusers and his worshippers forget that almost all witnesses are Republicans and those who worked for him at one time.

Good. let him bring it if he has it.

If he doesn't, will you then believe he's lying about the election?
We already have the evidence. Now he finally gets to present it in Court, unless the Trump-hating judge denies him witnesses he wants to call.

Be careful what you wish for, Commie Dems!

Part of the charge is that Trump was lying when he said the election was stolen - as if Dems are mind-readers - so as part of his defense, he will show that he believed it was (as 30% of voters still do) and present why.

For the first time, he can call up Zuckerberg to testify how he paid 250,000 activists to go door to door in Dem areas of swing states to harvest ballots from the uninformed. He can call up Republican observers who were blocked from observing. He can call up the state legislatures in affected states to show how election rules were changed illegally immediately before the election to advantage Biden. He can call up statisticians to testify that it is impossible to have a late-night drop of 1,000 ballots with 99% going for Biden. And on and on and on.

IOW, this will be Trump’s opportunity to give evidence that Courts refused to hear. So be careful, Jack Smith, you just handed Trump the sword.

Sure... did your "graduate degree" tell you that this is how court cases go?

I'll be happy to see this "evidence" get blown to bits; just like all of the other "evidence". You'll be here the day after, right?

No they didn’t. The liberal propaganda channels stopped showing the daily COVID press conferences because it showed how much action Trump was taking - various teams to get respirators and equipment, to develop therapeutics, to develop a vaccine, etc., etc.

That‘s why my niece claimed Trump did nothing and ignored COVID. She only watched CNN and MSNBC, and thus she was clueless. Like most Dems. Like you.
The task force didn't meet for several months. Probably because he was suggesting we inject bleach.

Forum List

Back