DOJ memo suggests Obama DOES want your guns

The Democratic idea of banning guns based on cosmetic or scary looking stuff is what should be the focus of the debate. But the NRA decided they had to out-dumb this and come across as even more retarded than the Democrats.

This is why the Democrats keep getting traction. Every time they come up with a really stupid or dangerous idea, the Right unleashes hordes upon hordes of copy-and-paste retards to regurgitate manufactured bullshit, making the Left look almost brilliant in comparison.

Thanks a lot, lying assholes!

There are Bills in state governments right now that are calling for confiscation and warrentless searches of people's homes because they own a scary looking black bang bang while the exact same rifles without the scary looking accessories are acceptable. I do not believe that the ignorant people proposing those laws are content with them, it's only the beginning and over time it will become much worse. You are flat out wrong and your consistent childish and vulgar fit throwing constantly undermines your credibility, if you have any left at all. The NRA is a professional organization run by experts in the field, you on the other hand are just another smart mouthed Internet poster. ~shrug~ What is with homosexuals that makes them so commonly use filthy language concerning bodily discharges...weird isn't it.

Last edited:

and of course this law will also apply to law enforcement......

If we can't have certain weapons, then the cops don't need them either.

That would be making a mistake into a monumental disaster. We CAN NOT let the criminals outgun the ones tasked with protecting the public.

I know it would be, and I hope even the threat of making this part of the laws would prevent cops from hopping over to the grabber side.

The Democratic idea of banning guns based on cosmetic or scary looking stuff is what should be the focus of the debate. But the NRA decided they had to out-dumb this and come across as even more retarded than the Democrats.

This is why the Democrats keep getting traction. Every time they come up with a really stupid or dangerous idea, the Right unleashes hordes upon hordes of copy-and-paste retards to regurgitate manufactured bullshit, making the Left look almost brilliant in comparison.

There are Bills in state governments right now that are calling for confiscation and warrentless searches of people's homes because they own a scary looking black bang bang while the exact same rifles without the scary looking accessories are acceptable. I do not believe that the ignorant people proposing those laws are content with them, it's only the beginning and over time it will become much worse. You are flat out wrong and your consistent childish and vulgar fit throwing constantly undermines your credibility, if you have any left at all. What is with homosexuals that makes them so commonly use filthy language concerning bodily discharges...weird isn't it.

:lol:

I'm sorry I made all your butts hurt by exposing the NRA's lie and showing you to be a bunch of gullible rubes who won't even read or watch the source material when it is given to you on a silver platter. :lol:

Do you like it when some idiot Republican in some state makes a really dumb remark and then some Leftie writes that large upon all Republicans? I know you do.

So why are you doing the exact same thing with some idiot in, what, Missouri was it?

That fool has nothing to do with the FACT the NRA lied about the contents of the memo.

It speaks volumes about the character of people who insist lies are true when evidence to the contrary is dropped in their lap, or who throw up smoke about some idiot in Missouri to deflect from the lies, and it is not a positive reflection.

I'm sorry, but the NRA lied. This is a fact.

I am astonished you people don't want to police those lies which come from the Right, and clean things up. Shame on you.

Last edited:

There are Bills in state governments right now that are calling for confiscation and warrentless searches of people's homes because they own a scary looking black bang bang while the exact same rifles without the scary looking accessories are acceptable. I do not believe that the ignorant people proposing those laws are content with them, it's only the beginning and over time it will become much worse. You are flat out wrong and your consistent childish and vulgar fit throwing constantly undermines your credibility, if you have any left at all. What is with homosexuals that makes them so commonly use filthy language concerning bodily discharges...weird isn't it.

:lol:

I'm sorry I made all your butts hurt by exposing the NRA's lie and showing you to be a bunch of gullible rubes who won't even read or watch the source material when it is given to you on a silver platter. :lol:

Do you like it when some idiot Republican in some state makes a really dumb remark and then some Leftie writes that large upon all Republicans? I know you do.

So why are you doing the exact same thing with some idiot in, what, Missouri was it?

That fool has nothing to do with the FACT the NRA lied about the contents of the memo.

It speaks volumes about the character of people who insist lies are true when evidence to the contrary is dropped in their lap, or who throw up smoke about some idiot in Missouri to deflect from the lies, and it is not a positive reflection.

The Bills have already been submitted to more then just Missouri's government. You need to wake up and stop spitting your personal hatred out at everyone you disagree with. The NRA is the biggest advocate gun owners have and you are just another continuously pissed off (and likely on) Internet homosexual. Relax, clean the dung off of your partner's asshole and get some sunshine.

NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA

Liberal slopes in politics

I think the latter is a far bigger threat. But what do I know....

Forum List

Back