🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOJ Pardon Atty. Quits as Obama Plans to Free Thousands of Drug Convicts

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
BUT they will PROSECUTE one man for grazing his cattle...Just how fucked up is that? But then again, what would you expect a drug user to do when he has the power of the PEN and PHONE!

As President Obama prepares to use his executive power to release thousands of felons (serving time under “racist” drug sentences) the Justice Department’s top official in charge of pardons quits rather than let criminals out of jail. At least someone at the agency charged with enforcing the law and providing federal leadership in controlling crime, has some scruples. Of course, the official statement on the abrupt resignation of the Department of Justice (DOJ) Pardon Attorney, Ron Rodgers, is that he suddenly requested reassignment after heading the division for six years. One newswire story quotes a DOJ Deputy Attorney General saying...

DOJ Pardon Atty. Quits as Obama Plans to Free Thousands of Drug Convicts | Judicial Watch

Looks like someone is royally pissed off.
In another thread, I stated support for O'Prez in his decision on these pardons. Much as I dislike that guy, I think this is a square move.

In another thread, I stated support for O'Prez in his decision on these pardons. Much as I dislike that guy, I think this is a square move.

Well if that's the case, shouldn't he pardon Bundy...after all he's going to release THOUSANDS, that have undoubtedly cost way more than Bundy could ever cost!

Well if that's the case, shouldn't he pardon Bundy...after all he's going to release THOUSANDS, that have undoubtedly cost way more than Bundy could ever cost!

The highest cost came from locking them up in the first place.

If the US didn't spend so much money locking up black guys for drug crimes there might be a bit more in the state coffers for tax cuts, welfare payments, export initative subsidies etc. If these fellons are judged to not be a danger to society then I say why not.

The highest cost came from locking them up in the first place.

Yes, it would have been cheaper, letting them continue to rape, rob and kill people with their unregistered cars, sell drugs to our children, and fuck your wife and daughter, whenever they got high and felt like it.... Opps, in your case it would be your boyfriend...:badgrin::badgrin:

If the US didn't spend so much money locking up black guys for drug crimes there might be a bit more in the state coffers for tax cuts, welfare payments, export initative subsidies etc. If these fellons are judged to not be a danger to society then I say why not.

Perhaps we should simply LOCK DOWN the Southern border.....what a WONDERFUL, and simple idea, that has been law for decades, but NEVER instituted fully!

Go to first new post DOJ Pardon Atty. Quits as Obama Plans to Free Thousands of Drug Convicts
Moron cons whine about spending, but love paying $40,000.00 a year per pot smoker to keep them in prison.

Of course, the official statement on the abrupt resignation of the Department of Justice (DOJ) Pardon Attorney, Ron Rodgers, is that he suddenly requested reassignment after heading the division for six years. One newswire story quotes a DOJ Deputy Attorney General saying that Rodgers’ departure is “in the tradition” of senior executive service attorneys who ask for reassignment.

The facts support Rodgers and the administration, not Vigilante or Judicial Watch's silliness.

Go to first new post DOJ Pardon Atty. Quits as Obama Plans to Free Thousands of Drug Convicts
Moron cons whine about spending, but love paying $40,000.00 a year per pot smoker to keep them in prison.

You're right, we should shackle them, and make them repair our roads, clean the streets, and do other jobs that only illegal...er....undocumented democrats would only do!

Of course, the official statement on the abrupt resignation of the Department of Justice (DOJ) Pardon Attorney, Ron Rodgers, is that he suddenly requested reassignment after heading the division for six years. One newswire story quotes a DOJ Deputy Attorney General saying that Rodgers’ departure is “in the tradition” of senior executive service attorneys who ask for reassignment.

The facts support Rodgers and the administration, not Vigilante or Judicial Watch's silliness.

And what would you expect the MSM, B. Insane lap dogs to say?

BUT they will PROSECUTE one man for grazing his cattle...Just how fucked up is that? But then again, what would you expect a drug user to do when he has the power of the PEN and PHONE!

As President Obama prepares to use his executive power to release thousands of felons (serving time under “racist” drug sentences) the Justice Department’s top official in charge of pardons quits rather than let criminals out of jail. At least someone at the agency charged with enforcing the law and providing federal leadership in controlling crime, has some scruples. Of course, the official statement on the abrupt resignation of the Department of Justice (DOJ) Pardon Attorney, Ron Rodgers, is that he suddenly requested reassignment after heading the division for six years. One newswire story quotes a DOJ Deputy Attorney General saying...

DOJ Pardon Atty. Quits as Obama Plans to Free Thousands of Drug Convicts | Judicial Watch

He doesnt want his name attached to the crime and murders that will result from these pardons.

Many, of these prisoners are in prison because they pled down from much more serious offenses, in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Anyone who understands how our justice system works knows that this is commonplace. It is not uncommon for violent offenders and drug dealers to plead down to lesser crimes like felony possession.

It shouldn’t be like this, but that is how our criminal justice system unfortunately works. By using a blanket pardon, Barack Obama is poised to inadvertently release hundreds, if not thousands, of violent felons from prison. All in the name of “fairness.” [I would argue, votes]

Barack Obama Letting Felons Out of Prison! | Conservative Daily

Forum List

Back