DOJ Shows No Signs of Holding 2020 Election Fraudsters Accountable

Republican Nazis like you are the ones attacking our country. You are the ones who hate our nation and attack our freedoms. You are no different than the Chinese.
I am all for individual freedom and freedom of speech. Obviously Democrats are not.

You would have everybody put on their masks and goose step down to the vaccination center to get jabbed. And of course nobody would be allowed to say that masks don’t work and we have no idea what the long term side effects of the vaccines will be.

I am all for individual freedom and freedom of speech. Obviously Democrats are not.

You would have everybody put on their masks and goose step down to the vaccination center to get jabbed. And of course nobody would be allowed to say that masks don’t work and we have no idea what the long term side effects of the vaccines will be.

Why the children? With all the side effects? Why do they have to have this vaccine in everyone?

Two frauds.

There was all kinds of fraud. You deal with it.
You show me your evidence that enough fraud occurred to swing the election. I know You can't because you have none. You listen to trump to much. Even FOX have accepted trump lied.
I suggest you deal with your delusions and hatreds. You have nothing.

You show me your evidence that enough fraud occurred to swing the election. I know You can't because you have none. You listen to trump to much. Even FOX have accepted trump lied.
I suggest you deal with your delusions and hatreds. You have nothing.
I believe I have posted the article about the proof about 8 times. Stay alert.

Why the children? With all the side effects? Why do they have to have this vaccine in everyone?

Two frauds.
It looks like the goal is to make enormous profit for Big Pharma. If so I would suspect politicians will get big donations from Big Pharma.

Corruption in the D.C. Swamp makes things run in our nation.

Forum List

Back