DOJ Shows No Signs of Holding 2020 Election Fraudsters Accountable

No they ruled that the new law allowing no excuse mail in voting was constitutional, two years ago.

Except the Trumpyteam of stupid lawyers couldn't get them into the courts properly so no evidence was accepted by the courts. Maybe ol Trumpybear should sue his lawyers for being incompetent?

You're lying. Just so you know we see you for what you are.
I am for an America with equal justice. That America is long gone.

No they didn't. The panel ruled that the law they passed is unconstitutional. Even if the Pa. SC doesn't overturn the lower courts ruling, which they most likely will, it would only effect elections in the future, not the past.
I stand by my previous statements. The problem is even if they righted the wrongs in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, we still have to get the election results corrected in Arizona, Georgia, and Michigan. Georgia might be the next state where we get a victory in the courts.

Hahahaha,

When you joined the Neo-GOP budding little fascist bunch, you gave yourself over to being "Triggered in Perpetuity".
There's the "F" word again. Don't you know that it's an absolutely dull weapon? As much as you losers love it and try to keep it shiny, it won't hold an edge. It does not cut and we do not bleed.

Try harder.

The current administration won't allow it to happen. And are currently trying to pass new voting laws to insulate themselves for the next election so they can make it easier to win, and if the new rules aren't passed they will say they were cheated if they lose despite saying all of last year the 2020 elections weren't illegitimate and we're safe.

They won't let their own get in trouble. Even the border Biden and Harris won't go there or do anything, but when newsomm gets pulled into a recall election they both haul ass to California to campaign for him.

They are defending our democracy against Republicans who are attacking our democracy. Apparently, Republicans are the ones who seem to think they need to rig the game. Why Republicans have to pass Jin Crow voting laws, severely gerrymander, districts and seize control of election boards.

I stand by my previous statements. The problem is even if they righted the wrongs in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, we still have to get the election results corrected in Arizona, Georgia, and Michigan. Georgia might be the next state where we get a victory in the courts.

You can believe whatever you want however your previous statements are contrary to known reality.

There's the "F" word again. Don't you know that it's an absolutely dull weapon? As much as you losers love it and try to keep it shiny, it won't hold an edge. It does not cut and we do not bleed.

Try harder.

Nazis are not embarrassed by it but it is the truth. If we do have a shooting civil war, we have much sharper weapons.

So the court legalized cheating. That is all they did. There is just far too much evidence showing the 2020 election had no integrity whatsoever. You are enabling the destruction of this country. Just so you know what you are doing.

The only one who has no integrity is you. There is absolutely no evidence of fraud but you keep saying any day now. You have been saying it for nearly 2 years now.

All it shows is that the DOJ does not have the courage to do so. There is sufficient evidence.
It’s not about courage it’s quite literally about evidence. And if Trumps own people could not make hay then that says it all.

Try harder.
So you get Triggered by the word Fascist. The original fascist used MAGAMOB violence as well.

I'm still not impressed. You can do better than that.

Fascism that came to America in a Squeal.

1643752115111.png

Forum List

Back