Dollar Tree and Family Dollar will NOT require masks

They are probably doing it to protect their employees. The morons and shitty people who won’t wear a mask are the same redneck freaks who attack store employees who ask them to put on a mask.

It isn't the "rednecks" around here not wearing masks, its the young African American men standing on the street corners. I hollered at a few who weren't wearing masks, telling them that no one wants to see their ugly faces and they took umbrage.
Sure you did.

they are giving in to the lowest common denominator.

Family Dollar is a low-brow kind of store, catering to those who are looking to step down a bit from Wal-Mart in the the classiness category.
So you shop there?

Very frequently, particularly for food and cleaning supplies. In and out. Family Dollar doesn't have the selection of Walmart, but if you know what you want, its in and out.
So convenience?

Good good, Dollar Tree HAD been requiring them so I stopped shopping there. I will start shopping there again. Especially for food. Dollar General is requiring it now as well,so is Wal Mart,Ingles,Kroger etc...wife went to Walmart today and it was MUCH emptier than usual. I find it hilarious. I won't shop at any store that requires a mask.

Stores only say "you have to wear a mask" They don't say where. I wear mine like an athletic cup, plenty laughs, never turned away.

Took wife to Dollar General near us tonight to get ice and smokes. She had her mask but didn't put it on when she came back out I asked her about it. She said they told her they ain't enforcing it. I thought about it and no shit. These people are overworked and WAY underpaid so of course they ain't gonna enforce this dumb shit. That DG will get my business from now instead of the other one I usually go to.

Good good, Dollar Tree HAD been requiring them so I stopped shopping there. I will start shopping there again. Especially for food. Dollar General is requiring it now as well,so is Wal Mart,Ingles,Kroger etc...wife went to Walmart today and it was MUCH emptier than usual. I find it hilarious. I won't shop at any store that requires a mask.
They will in my town at the moment, as it is not an option to skip it here right now, with cases up over a hundred percent in the last month and people dying at our local hospital about ever day now.
Ah. Here in Georgia fortunately cities and counties aren't allowed to require masks, only the state can do so.
Your governor has no more business setting individual standard than trump would.
Well I support what he did.
I assume you live in a county with a low covid count and people rarely dying, that being the case, support would be easily understandable, even if misguided. If you lived in a county where the covid case count had gone up 200% in the last month and had 4 times the number of covid deaths in just the last week and a half compared to the last 6 months of the epidemic, you would not. I'm in a deep red state, many cities have gone to masking in business as a requirement in the last two weeks. On the other hand, we bump against counties with as few as 35 total cases since the beginning and nobody dead from it in the whole county. They are not masking there. Nothing intelligent about a state mandate forbidding the requirement of a mask even in cities where it is serious and getting more so. There is just too much variance county to county, city to city. Your gov just doesn't give a shit, for politics sake. Good luck down there.

^ 'There is just too much variance county to county, city to city. Your gov president dotard just doesn't give a shit, for politics sake. '

i clarified the real reason .. if the chosen one federally mandated wearing a mask - - - then all (R) flying monkey governors & hayseed MAGATs would fall in line.

Last edited:
they are giving in to the lowest common denominator.
No they are realizing it's all a democrat attempt to end Trump.

1595415643180.jpeg

lol.... there is no patriotism amongst the lowest MAGATs.

I don't live in the US, but when I do go there soon, I will be sure to spend a lot of money at their store, just for not going along with the idiotic tyrannical insanity.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & when you go back to yer country, you'll need to quarantine.

after all, amerika is now a 3rd world shithole.

Dollar tree??? I didn't go into Dollar stores without a mask even before covid......yuck.....human debris all over the store.....
Would you rather it be the debris of what's underneath us where the food chain is concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its either us humans, animals, or any UFO/aliens that happen to be out there. Take your pick. :) :) :)

July 14, 2020
Baby infected with COVID-19 in the womb: study

85 babies have tested positive for COVID-19 in 1 Texas county
Posted 8:06 pm, July 18, 2020, by Fox Television Stations, Updated at 08:08PM, July 18, 2020

just keep that in mind when you decide to not wear a mask outside of your workplace. be consistent with yer 'pro life' stance.

‘Merica loves $ stores. You can’t alienate your customers no matter how disillusioned they are. I feel bad for employees though. Id at least offer senior hours where only seniors with masks can shop.

donny needs to federally mandate it - but he loves the poorly educated long time as long as they still hear what they wanna hear - & visey versey; things won't change except for the increasing number of cases & death count.

Last edited:
Dollar tree??? I didn't go into Dollar stores without a mask even before covid......yuck.....human debris all over the store.....
Would you rather it be the debris of what's underneath us where the food chain is concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its either us humans, animals, or any UFO/aliens that happen to be out there. Take your pick. :) :) :)

July 14, 2020

Posted 8:06 pm, July 18, 2020, by Fox Television Stations, Updated at 08:08PM, July 18, 2020

just keep that in mind when you decide to not wear a mask outside of your workplace. be consistent with yer 'pro life' stance.

If COVID 19 is particularly bad for babies, why is the Left rooting against all of the proposed treatments for the disease? The joy libs showed when Trump's hydroxychloroquine + zinc had setbacks was dumbfounding to me. Jonas Salk didn't have this kind of attacks when he had setbacks in his fight against polio.

Even the most anti-semite Americans didn't show any hate toward Salk. Anti-Trumpism seems more virulent today than mid 20th century anti-semitism.

‘Merica loves $ stores. You can’t alienate your customers no matter how disillusioned they are. I feel bad for employees though. Id at least offer senior hours where only seniors with masks can shop.

donny needs to federally mandate it - but he loves the poorly educated long time as long as they still hear what they wnna hear - & visey versey; things won't change except for the increasing number of cases & death count.

President Trump doesn't have the Authority to mandate face masks- it would be an abuse of power if he did.

Further, if he did, Libs would quit wearing them in defiance and resistance.

I don't live in the US, but when I do go there soon, I will be sure to spend a lot of money at their store, just for not going along with the idiotic tyrannical insanity.
The smelly skidmark closed the border.

Not completely, Americans can still cross the border.

wrong. if you are gonna comment on an amerikan message board, do try to know wtf you are talking about.

Breaking|Jul 20, 2020,02:09pm EDT
These 33 Countries Have Banned U.S. Travelers
Alexandra SternlichtForbes Staff
Business
Updated Jul 20, 2020, 03:43pm EDT
TOPLINE

With coronavirus continuing to spread rapidly in the United States, at least 33 countries have barred entry to American travelers.

KEY FACTS

Starting Wednesday, Bahamas will ban entry to U.S. travelers on commercial flights and boats (arrivals by private planes and boats will still be permitted) following a surge of cases in the island nation after it reinstated international travel on July 1, according to the Washington Post.

The European Union’s 27 countries extended their ban on U.S. travelers on July 16 and will review the list of accepted nations every two weeks.

China has banned all U.S. travelers and all Chinese travelers have been banned from the United States.

Similarly, Canada and Mexico will not allow nonessential travelers from the U.S. to cross their borders;
cases in Canada are as low as they were in March, while they climb in Mexico.

Japan has also banned U.S. travelers for the time being, as cases rise within this country.

New Zealand prohibited U.S. tourists from visiting the country as they have nearly nearly eliminated Covid-19, reporting a single new case on July 20.

These 33 Countries Have Banned U.S. Travelers

God bless you always!!!

Holly

July 14, 2020

If COVID 19 is particularly bad for babies, why is the Left rooting against all of the proposed treatments for the disease? The joy libs showed when Trump's hydroxychloroquine + zinc had setbacks was dumbfounding to me. Jonas Salk didn't have this kind of attacks when he had setbacks in his fight against polio.

Even the most anti-semite Americans didn't show any hate toward Salk. Anti-Trumpism seems more virulent today than mid 20th century anti-semitism.

wow - you must be pretty limber to twist yerself into a strawman pretzil like that.

Forum List

Back