Dollar Tree and Family Dollar will NOT require masks

‘Merica loves $ stores. You can’t alienate your customers no matter how disillusioned they are. I feel bad for employees though. Id at least offer senior hours where only seniors with masks can shop.

donny needs to federally mandate it - but he loves the poorly educated long time as long as they still hear what they wnna hear - & visey versey; things won't change except for the increasing number of cases & death count.

President Trump doesn't have the Authority to mandate face masks- it would be an abuse of power if he did.

Further, if he did, Libs would quit wearing them in defiance and resistance.

he sure can.

no 'we' wouldn't ... cause 'we' follow science.

‘Merica loves $ stores. You can’t alienate your customers no matter how disillusioned they are. I feel bad for employees though. Id at least offer senior hours where only seniors with masks can shop.

donny needs to federally mandate it - but he loves the poorly educated long time as long as they still hear what they wnna hear - & visey versey; things won't change except for the increasing number of cases & death count.

President Trump doesn't have the Authority to mandate face masks- it would be an abuse of power if he did.

he sure can.

Do you care to show WHERE in the Constitution that the President of the US has any such authority?

And have you already forgotten the disdain the libs showed when the President merely suggested than people wash their hands after using the can?

Why is wearing a mask to enter a building such a big deal to some? That's the real question. Don't like it then don't go out. Stay home we don't want your business.

they are giving in to the lowest common denominator.
No they are realizing it's all a democrat attempt to end Trump.
Your smelly skidmark is doing a fine job by himself.
Fake news.

View attachment 366006
You shitstains need new material, You been told a thousand times fox sucks.

fox news sucks alright - but it's a just a catch all for scum propaganda machines like OAN, oxyboy limbaugh, etc etc etc.

he sure can.

Do you care to show WHERE in the Constitution that the President of the US has any such authority?

And have you already forgotten the disdain the libs showed when the President merely suggested than people wash their hands after using the can?

he can do it thru executive order.

Why is wearing a mask to enter a building such a big deal to some? That's the real question. Don't like it then don't go out. Stay home we don't want your business.

because.... FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!! because AMERIKA FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!

1595420148510.jpeg

^^^ just substitute in the words ' masks' & 'covid' & that's the deplorable mindset.

they are giving in to the lowest common denominator.
No they are realizing it's all a democrat attempt to end Trump.

donny says it is patriotic to wear a mask.

i guess they aren't patriotic, nor the troglodytes that support their reversal.
No matter how hard you and the media try to make masks political you will fail.....

View attachment 366001

too late.
What do you mean by too late?...This picture was taken at Walter Reed Hospital...everyone must wear a mask to enter...Trump has always suggested that masks are optional and has left it up to local authorities....why the libs and the media and you think this is a campaign issue or even reflects negatively on Trump is just more TDS delusion....just like the polls....a delusion.....

he sure can.

So in your opinion, a President can do whatever the hell he wants if its an "executive order"?

I don't live in the US, but when I do go there soon, I will be sure to spend a lot of money at their store, just for not going along with the idiotic tyrannical insanity.
The smelly skidmark closed the border.

Not completely, Americans can still cross the border.

wrong. if you are gonna comment on an amerikan message board, do try to know wtf you are talking about.

Breaking|Jul 20, 2020,02:09pm EDT
These 33 Countries Have Banned U.S. Travelers
Alexandra SternlichtForbes Staff
Business
Updated Jul 20, 2020, 03:43pm EDT
TOPLINE

With coronavirus continuing to spread rapidly in the United States, at least 33 countries have barred entry to American travelers.

KEY FACTS

Starting Wednesday, Bahamas will ban entry to U.S. travelers on commercial flights and boats (arrivals by private planes and boats will still be permitted) following a surge of cases in the island nation after it reinstated international travel on July 1, according to the Washington Post.

The European Union’s 27 countries extended their ban on U.S. travelers on July 16 and will review the list of accepted nations every two weeks.

China has banned all U.S. travelers and all Chinese travelers have been banned from the United States.

Similarly, Canada and Mexico will not allow nonessential travelers from the U.S. to cross their borders;
cases in Canada are as low as they were in March, while they climb in Mexico.

Japan has also banned U.S. travelers for the time being, as cases rise within this country.

New Zealand prohibited U.S. tourists from visiting the country as they have nearly nearly eliminated Covid-19, reporting a single new case on July 20.

The border is not closed between US and Mexico, for AMERICANS! That is what I was talking about. I live in Mexico and I know for a fact that Americans have been crossing the border back-and-forth. Good grief, you people are so unnecessarily argumentative and combative, whenever the topic has anything even remotely to do with the current potus.

Last edited:
I don't live in the US, but when I do go there soon, I will be sure to spend a lot of money at their store, just for not going along with the idiotic tyrannical insanity.

wrong. if you are gonna comment on an amerikan message board, do try to know wtf you are talking about.

Business
TOPLINE

With coronavirus continuing to spread rapidly in the United States, at least 33 countries have barred entry to American travelers.

KEY FACTS

Starting Wednesday, Bahamas will ban entry to U.S. travelers on commercial flights and boats (arrivals by private planes and boats will still be permitted) following a surge of cases in the island nation after it reinstated international travel on July 1, according to the Washington Post.

The European Union’s 27 countries extended their ban on U.S. travelers on July 16 and will review the list of accepted nations every two weeks.

China has banned all U.S. travelers and all Chinese travelers have been banned from the United States.

Similarly, Canada and Mexico will not allow nonessential travelers from the U.S. to cross their borders;

Japan has also banned U.S. travelers for the time being, as cases rise within this country.

New Zealand prohibited U.S. tourists from visiting the country as they have nearly nearly eliminated Covid-19, reporting a single new case on July 20.

Furthermore, the guy who I was replying to was talking about what TRUMP did, not what other countries did. He said, "The smelly skidmark closed the border." So apparently you didn't read the post I was replying to, you just had an immediate knee-jerk reaction.

You need to read the string of conversation and understand it first before jumping in next time.

Last edited:

because.... FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!! because AMERIKA FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 366027

^^^ just substitute in the words ' masks' & 'covid' & that's the deplorable mindset.

You really are clueless. Carry on, though.

A few entities not acting like frightened children undergoing punishment
Positives today looking to be under 8% and percentage of life taking serious/critical now down to 0.8%
The MSM and Trump hating hoaxsters are going to need a new angle. The fakery from MSM and all sources including USMB about “surges” while completely omitting that the number of tests had “surged” proportionally was finally thwarted but not without a lot of attempts to prohibit that disclosure.
So another round of Fake hoax frightening will be conjured up soon in the next spell cast upon the public (there’s all those pesky witch hunt references again)

he sure can.

So in your opinion, a President can do whatever the hell he wants if its an "executive order"?

noooooooooooo........... i didn't say that.

what i said was ' he could '. learn to think critically. it can only serve you well, oh poorly educated basket dweller that donny loves long time.

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

The border is not closed between US and Mexico, for AMERICANS! That is what I was talking about. I live in Mexico and I know for a fact that Americans have been crossing the border back-and-forth. Good grief, you people are so unnecessarily argumentative and combative, whenever the topic has anything even remotely to do with the current potus.

not anymore sweety. commerce is still a go - but it's nada on ordinary diseased gringo.

lol... looks like the mexicans have implemented their own virtual WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

Furthermore, the guy who I was replying to was talking about what TRUMP did, not what other countries did. He said, "The smelly skidmark closed the border." So apparently you didn't read the post I was replying to, you just had an immediate knee-jerk reaction.

You need to read the string of conversation and understand it first before jumping in next time.

doesn't change the fact that we are a 3rd world shithole now & mexico doesn't want gringos infesting it.

Forum List

Back