Dollar Tree and Family Dollar will NOT require masks

Like I said, wrongly used wide and far by ignorant, illiterate, uneducated jackasses like you to the point of becoming an illiterate "urban dictionary" term by hapless buffoons like you not realizing that a lowest common denominator actually results in a HIGHER number. You were actually COMPLIMENTING the Dollar Tree and Trump supporters (you were hoping to degenerate them), but too stupid to even know it.

But as usual, if your weren't already dumb as a wood stump, you'd know that, but no one can pound sense into you because you're way past learning. Idiots like you wouldn't embarrass themselves so putting their foot in their mouth if they were actually smart enough to realize they were doing it. Even after being given the facts and the correction, you still wallow in stupidity like a drunk, fat cow on a sheet of ice.

The tragedy of ignorance is ignorance of it.

I have an entry at the Urban Dictionary ... I suppose I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not ...

Anyway ... let's just solve for the function's maxima over the range we're dealing with ... easy peasy ...

They are probably doing it to protect their employees. The morons and shitty people who won’t wear a mask are the same redneck freaks who attack store employees who ask them to put on a mask.

It's the other way around. People who are NOT wearing masks are being attacked, and in some cases even killed, by the brainwashed bootlicking zombies who freak out when people don't comply. There is plenty of evidence of that, but the controlled media has been portraying it the opposite way. So it's no surprise that people like you are parroting the agenda-driven msm.

They are probably doing it to protect their employees. The morons and shitty people who won’t wear a mask are the same redneck freaks who attack store employees who ask them to put on a mask.

It's the other way around. People who are NOT wearing masks are being attacked, and in some cases even killed, by the brainwashed bootlicking zombies who freak out when people don't comply. There is plenty of evidence of that, but the controlled media has been portraying it the opposite way. So it's no surprise that people like you are parroting the agenda-driven msm.
There is zero evidence of that you liar.

Oh my gosh. I could compile video evidence of that all day, if I wanted to. Turn off the TV and get out of the cave you're living in. You are either completely unaware, or dishonest. My guess is the latter, based on your last reply.

Apparently you didn't see the video of the broad without a mask at a grocery store on Staten Island NY?

Oh my gosh. I could compile video evidence of that all day, if I wanted to. Turn off the TV and get out of the cave you're living in. You are either completely unaware, or dishonest. My guess is the latter, based on your last reply.
You’re a fucking liar. Show the “some cases even killed” for not wearing a mask.

Now this fucktard is going to be revealed to the world. Good!

1595365220385.png

Dollar tree??? I didn't go into Dollar stores without a mask even before covid......yuck.....human debris all over the store.....
Would you rather it be the debris of what's underneath us where the food chain is concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its either us humans, animals, or any UFO/aliens that happen to be out there. Take your pick. :) :) :)

Good good, Dollar Tree HAD been requiring them so I stopped shopping there. I will start shopping there again. Especially for food. Dollar General is requiring it now as well,so is Wal Mart,Ingles,Kroger etc...wife went to Walmart today and it was MUCH emptier than usual. I find it hilarious. I won't shop at any store that requires a mask.
When you get COVID-19 and pass it on to some of your family members and friends, some of whom will die (alone). Let us know how proud you are.

‘Merica loves $ stores. You can’t alienate your customers no matter how disillusioned they are. I feel bad for employees though. Id at least offer senior hours where only seniors with masks can shop.

they are giving in to the lowest common denominator.
No they are realizing it's all a democrat attempt to end Trump.

donny says it is patriotic to wear a mask.

i guess they aren't patriotic, nor the troglodytes that support their reversal.
No matter how hard you and the media try to make masks political you will fail.....
Republican voters trying to cover-up their mistakes. Admit it, you're STUPID.

they are giving in to the lowest common denominator.

Family Dollar is a low-brow kind of store, catering to those who are looking to step down a bit from Wal-Mart in the the classiness category.
So you shop there?

Very frequently, particularly for food and cleaning supplies. In and out. Family Dollar doesn't have the selection of Walmart, but if you know what you want, its in and out.

Good good, Dollar Tree HAD been requiring them so I stopped shopping there. I will start shopping there again. Especially for food. Dollar General is requiring it now as well,so is Wal Mart,Ingles,Kroger etc...wife went to Walmart today and it was MUCH emptier than usual. I find it hilarious. I won't shop at any store that requires a mask.
They will in my town at the moment, as it is not an option to skip it here right now, with cases up over a hundred percent in the last month and people dying at our local hospital about ever day now.
Ah. Here in Georgia fortunately cities and counties aren't allowed to require masks, only the state can do so.
Sad. Hope you don't die alone.

They will in my town at the moment, as it is not an option to skip it here right now, with cases up over a hundred percent in the last month and people dying at our local hospital about ever day now.
Ah. Here in Georgia fortunately cities and counties aren't allowed to require masks, only the state can do so.
Your governor has no more business setting individual standard than trump would.
He thinks he does.

Your governor has no more business setting individual standard than trump would.
Well I support what he did.
I assume you live in a county with a low covid count and people rarely dying, that being the case, support would be easily understandable, even if misguided. If you lived in a county where the covid case count had gone up 200% in the last month and had 4 times the number of covid deaths in just the last week and a half compared to the last 6 months of the epidemic, you would not. I'm in a deep red state, many cities have gone to masking in business as a requirement in the last two weeks. On the other hand, we bump against counties with as few as 35 total cases since the beginning and nobody dead from it in the whole county. They are not masking there. Nothing intelligent about a state mandate forbidding the requirement of a mask even in cities where it is serious and getting more so. There is just too much variance county to county, city to city. Your gov just doesn't give a shit, for politics sake. Good luck down there.
Idaho used to be a State with low COVID numbers. The ignored Doctors, and now there on the top 11 list.

Forum List

Back