Dollar Tree and Family Dollar will NOT require masks

I don't live in the US, but when I do go there soon, I will be sure to spend a lot of money at their store, just for not going along with the idiotic tyrannical insanity.
Pray to God to help yous overcome a virus.

I don't live in the US, but when I do go there soon, I will be sure to spend a lot of money at their store, just for not going along with the idiotic tyrannical insanity.
The smelly skidmark closed the border.

Not completely, Americans can still cross the border.

wrong. if you are gonna comment on an amerikan message board, do try to know wtf you are talking about.

Breaking|Jul 20, 2020,02:09pm EDT
These 33 Countries Have Banned U.S. Travelers
Alexandra SternlichtForbes Staff
Business
Updated Jul 20, 2020, 03:43pm EDT
TOPLINE

With coronavirus continuing to spread rapidly in the United States, at least 33 countries have barred entry to American travelers.

KEY FACTS

Starting Wednesday, Bahamas will ban entry to U.S. travelers on commercial flights and boats (arrivals by private planes and boats will still be permitted) following a surge of cases in the island nation after it reinstated international travel on July 1, according to the Washington Post.

The European Union’s 27 countries extended their ban on U.S. travelers on July 16 and will review the list of accepted nations every two weeks.

China has banned all U.S. travelers and all Chinese travelers have been banned from the United States.

Similarly, Canada and Mexico will not allow nonessential travelers from the U.S. to cross their borders;
cases in Canada are as low as they were in March, while they climb in Mexico.

Japan has also banned U.S. travelers for the time being, as cases rise within this country.

New Zealand prohibited U.S. tourists from visiting the country as they have nearly nearly eliminated Covid-19, reporting a single new case on July 20.

The border is not closed between US and Mexico, for AMERICANS! That is what I was talking about. I live in Mexico and I know for a fact that Americans have been crossing the border back-and-forth. Good grief, you people are so unnecessarily argumentative and combative, whenever the topic has anything even remotely to do with the current potus.

not anymore sweety. commerce is still a go - but it's nada on ordinary diseased gringo.

lol... looks like the mexicans have implemented their own virtual WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't call me sweety, and you're not making any sense. AGAIN, the guy I was replying to was talking about what Trump did, not what other governments are doing. You keep trying to change the topic.

But since you brought that up, I live here in Mexico, and where I live the border has not been closed to Americans, commerce or otherwise. So if what you're saying is true, then please explain how my mom's Beachhouse here in Baja has had Airbnb tourists coming across the border from the US every weekend?

Whether this changes in the future or not remains to be seen, it might, but as of now the only restrictions I've seen being enforced are for Mexicans coming into the US for nonessential reasons, not the other way around.

I can see that you view all of this, and just about every topic, through your hatred for Trump goggles. I don't like Trump either, and I have never been a supporter of his, but unlike you I don't view everything through partisan hatred goggles. Apparently you hate the US now, simply because of our current puppet president. If Biden is elected will you start loving the US again? Ridiculous.

wrong. if you are gonna comment on an amerikan message board, do try to know wtf you are talking about.

Business
TOPLINE

With coronavirus continuing to spread rapidly in the United States, at least 33 countries have barred entry to American travelers.

KEY FACTS

Starting Wednesday, Bahamas will ban entry to U.S. travelers on commercial flights and boats (arrivals by private planes and boats will still be permitted) following a surge of cases in the island nation after it reinstated international travel on July 1, according to the Washington Post.

The European Union’s 27 countries extended their ban on U.S. travelers on July 16 and will review the list of accepted nations every two weeks.

China has banned all U.S. travelers and all Chinese travelers have been banned from the United States.

Similarly, Canada and Mexico will not allow nonessential travelers from the U.S. to cross their borders;

Japan has also banned U.S. travelers for the time being, as cases rise within this country.

New Zealand prohibited U.S. tourists from visiting the country as they have nearly nearly eliminated Covid-19, reporting a single new case on July 20.

The border is not closed between US and Mexico, for AMERICANS! That is what I was talking about. I live in Mexico and I know for a fact that Americans have been crossing the border back-and-forth. Good grief, you people are so unnecessarily argumentative and combative, whenever the topic has anything even remotely to do with the current potus.

not anymore sweety. commerce is still a go - but it's nada on ordinary diseased gringo.

lol... looks like the mexicans have implemented their own virtual WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't call me sweety, and you're not making any sense. AGAIN, the guy I was replying to was talking about what Trump did, not what other governments are doing. You keep trying to change the topic.

But since you brought that up, I live here in Mexico, and where I live the border has not been closed to Americans, commerce or otherwise. So if what you're saying is true, then please explain how my mom's Beachhouse here in Baja has had Airbnb tourists coming across the border from the US every weekend?

Whether this changes in the future or not remains to be seen, it might, but as of now the only restrictions I've seen being enforced are for Mexicans coming into the US for nonessential reasons, not the other way around.

I can see that you view all of this, and just about every topic, through your hatred for Trump goggles. I don't like Trump either, and I have never been a supporter of his, but unlike you I don't view everything through partisan hatred goggles. Apparently you hate the US now, simply because of our current puppet president. If Biden is elected will you start loving the US again? Ridiculous.

i will believe actual news reports from credible sources over some random rw nutter who claims to live south of the border.

sweety.

They are probably doing it to protect their employees. The morons and shitty people who won’t wear a mask are the same redneck freaks who attack store employees who ask them to put on a mask.
I was talking to a manager at Dollar General about the mask issue. In Michigan our governor decrees masks, but a good percentage ignore it. The manager told me the store wont make an issue of it for their own employee's safety.

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

i will believe actual news reports from credible sources over some random rw nutter who claims to live south of the border.

sweety.

Wow, now I am making up living in Mexico, in your hyper-partisan, hateful mind? Never mind the fact that I've talked about that many times before, long before this asinine conversation.

And btw, only a complete ignoramus puts their trust in the controlled corporate media. If you haven't figured that out by now, there's probably no hope for you.

And I know you think you're clever for calling me sweety again, but it only reflects poorly on you. I truly pity people like you who are filled with so much hate for those you think are your enemies.

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

sweety.

Wow, now I am making up living in Mexico, in your hyper-partisan, hateful mind? Never mind the fact that I've talked about that many times before, long before this asinine conversation.

And btw, only a complete ignoramus puts their trust in the controlled corporate media. If you haven't figured that out by now, there's probably no hope for you.

And I know you think you're clever for calling me sweety again, but it only reflects poorly on you. I truly pity people like you who are filled with so much hate for those you think are your enemies.

you suppport & are a fan of trump, despite his obvious racism, bigotry, & prejudice... so you get no pass to judge who's hate filled or not.

snowflake.

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

sweety.

you suppport trump - so you get no pass to judge who's hate filled or not.

snowflake.

Gosh you can never get anything right! I am not a Trump supporter, I have NEVER been a Trump supporter, and I have stated that numerous times on this site. In fact, earlier on this thread I told you I was not a Trump supporter. So either you have a terrible memory, or you're just a troll. Don't project your hate on to me. I'm not a hyper-partisan like you who sees everything through a lens of partisan hate. That's the second time you got something wrong in your reply to me. I won't hold my breath for any apologies though.

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

sweety.

snowflake.

Gosh you can never get anything right! I am not a Trump supporter, I have NEVER been a Trump supporter, and I have stated that numerous times on this site. In fact, earlier on this thread I told you I was not a Trump supporter. So either you have a terrible memory, or you're just a troll. Don't project your hate on to me. I'm not a hyper-partisan like you who sees everything through a lens of partisan hate. That's the second time you got something wrong in your reply to me. I won't hold my breath for any apologies though.

no i am not a troll. never was. i did not see you stating that you were not a trump supporter & if you did - i always apologize for mistakes. my bad.

however, i've read enough of yer posts to see you giving him breaks - too many. am i wrong? you don't seem to lean left by any means, nor even a centrist. more than a few times i have heard that mexico isn't allowing non essential americans in & have found it online to make sure. conversations get derailed very easily by comments interjecting which i did because of an nonfactual statement. plain & simple. oh as far as me being hyper partisan?

lol ... i have voted for many (R)s, am married to one & even voted against my own state senator in 2000 who ran with gore. couldn't vote for W either so i went 3rd party- nader. guess you were wrong there.

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

sweety.

snowflake.

no i am not a troll. never was. i did not see you stating that you were not a trump supporter & if you did - i always apologize for mistakes. my bad.

however, i've read enough of yer posts to see you giving him breaks - too many. am i wrong? you don't seem to lean left by any means, nor even a centrist. more than a few times i have heard that mexico isn't allowing non essential americans in & have found it online to make sure. conversations get derailed very easily by comments interjecting which i did because of an nonfactual statement. plain & simple. oh as far as me being hyper partisan?

lol ... i have voted for many (R)s, am married to one & even voted against my own state senator in 2000 who ran with gore. couldn't vote for W either so i went 3rd party- nader. guess you were wrong there.

No, I don't think that I have given him breaks, but I just think it's pointless for people to expend so much energy and emotion on a president who I consider to be more of a spokesperson than anything else. And "controlled opposition." You (and most here) will likely think that's crazy, but I believe that these days our presidents are mostly puppets. So for me what is important is to dig deeper, follow the money and find out who is actually pulling the strings.

It's good to hear that you have voted third-party and don't always vote for the party but for the person.

Business
TOPLINE

KEY FACTS

sweety.

snowflake.

No, I don't think that I have given him breaks, but I just think it's pointless for people to expend so much energy and emotion on a president who I consider to be more of a spokesperson than anything else. And "controlled opposition." You (and most here) will likely think that's crazy, but I believe that these days our presidents are mostly puppets. So for me what is important is to dig deeper, follow the money and find out who is actually pulling the strings.

It's good to hear that you have voted third-party and don't always vote for the party but for the person.

i vote on the issues, not the party. there is always give & take; & the one & only single issue that i would vote against the person is abortion. a candidate can be personally against it, but still understand & uphold the legality of roe v wade.

i've gotten plenty of 'thumbs down' from you - which leads me to believe you at least lean right when it comes to this administration.

donny is in a class all by himself when it comes to puppetry & who the masters are that are pulling his strings. & it's a false equivalency to compare him with past presidents; (D) or (R). george W was a disaster for amerika, but he was human, has compassion & empathy... something donny has lacked his whole life.

don't know how old you are or where you are originally from - but i've seen him in action for over 40 years.

the way he treats people & how he has ripped people off; boffing anything with a pulse. he's a sociopath; & only emotion he's capable of feeling is self gratification.

Forum List

Back