Dolly Parton

This is hilarious! I love her! She is a really special person.

Can we please also just enjoy this for what it is and refrain from any hate posts or making it political in any way?. I just wanted to post this to add a little levity into this board.
Thanks

Jimmy Fallon drops to the floor over Dolly Parton's threesome joke

That looks like a good movie .

I can't believe how good she looks what is she 90?

She's 72 and will be 73 in January, but she's had a lot of plastic done. That doesn't take away from her talent, kindness, and personality though.

they are talking/laughing/etc about SEX/etc
SINNERS
Are you seriously this uptight? Sex is a natural act and there are probably many men out there who fantasize about having a threesome. Probably many men who are hot, actually have them.

Are you one of those Evangelicals who think sex is only for procreating and not for pleasure?

SINNERS
Are you seriously this uptight? Sex is a natural act and there are probably many men out there who fantasize about having a threesome. Probably many men who are hot, actually have them.

Are you one of those Evangelicals who think sex is only for procreating and not for pleasure?

I did it once , 30 years ago..kind of boring not what you expected as a guy

Dolly Parton

Big titties!
She's always had them.
I wonder if she's had backaches. A friend just had a reduction from a 38 E to something a little more manageable. With an added bonus of perky, she says!
4i6Ckte.gif

SINNERS

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

Dolly Parton

Big titties!
She's always had them.
I wonder if she's had backaches. A friend just had a reduction from a 38 E to something a little more manageable. With an added bonus of perky, she says!
4i6Ckte.gif
I have a friend who had hers reduced too and she said she felt SO much better. I, on the other hand was as flat as a pancake and wanted to look normal, so I had implants put in. My doctor told me right from the beginning that If I wanted to bee dolly, that he wasn't the right one. I told him that wasn't what i wanted. I was so flat that he went under the muscle so it looked natural and not like someone put two grapefruits on my chest. I couldn't have been more pleased. I went from a 32 AA to a 34 B. Not a large addition, but it was just fine for me. Still is.
The thing of it is, my mother is 100% Italian and many of her sisters really were naturally just like Dolly. She wasn't and a couple of her sisters weren't either. My Aunt Betty was SO proud of hers and wore low cut tops and dresses as much as she could. Sadly, she died of breast cancer and both breasts were removed. There were 7 girls and 5 boys in mom's family. Yes, a good Catholic family.

SINNERS

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

Get out of my post! This was supposed to be a fun one and you've turned it into a hateful one.
If that's how you really feel about sex then I pity you.

SINNERS

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

Get out of my post! This was supposed to be a fun one and you've turned it into a hateful one.

hold it
I thought you said you/we wanted to enjoy it?

SINNERS

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

I pity YOU for not getting a laugh/not seeing what is OBVIOUSLY humor/fun

SINNERS

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

So what you posted was supposed to be satirical? You know that doesn't always come across in a comment, don't you? On another group I belong to, we always added... /s.....after a comment so that they knew it was satire. If that's what you meant, then please accept my apology.

SINNERS

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

So what you posted was supposed to be satirical? You know that doesn't always come across in a comment, don't you? On another group I belong to, we always added... /s.....after a comment so that they knew it was satire. If that's what you meant, then please accept my apology.

That's what I was about to guess, that he thinks he's being funny and has no idea how to go about it.

You got nothing to apologize for. He does for trying to pawn that amateurish crapola as "OBVIOUSLY".

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

That's what I was about to guess, that he thinks he's being funny and has no idea how to go about it.

You got nothing to apologize for. He does for trying to pawn that amateurish crapola as "OBVIOUSLY".

you are the genius
so if YOU knew it was satirical---what's the problem???!!!!

Forum List

Back