Dolly Parton

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

Get out of my post! This was supposed to be a fun one and you've turned it into a hateful one.
If that's how you really feel about sex then I pity you.

I pity YOU for not getting a laugh/not seeing what is OBVIOUSLY humor/fun

So what you posted was supposed to be satirical? You know that doesn't always come across in a comment, don't you? On another group I belong to, we always added... /s.....after a comment so that they knew it was satire. If that's what you meant, then please accept my apology.

That's what I was about to guess, that he thinks he's being funny and has no idea how to go about it.

You got nothing to apologize for. He does for trying to pawn that amateurish crapola as "OBVIOUSLY".

you are the genius
so if YOU knew it was satirical---what's the problem???!!!!

I didn't. It was about to be a guess before you uh, 'came out'.

Get out of my post! This was supposed to be a fun one and you've turned it into a hateful one.
So what you posted was supposed to be satirical? You know that doesn't always come across in a comment, don't you? On another group I belong to, we always added... /s.....after a comment so that they knew it was satire. If that's what you meant, then please accept my apology.

That's what I was about to guess, that he thinks he's being funny and has no idea how to go about it.

You got nothing to apologize for. He does for trying to pawn that amateurish crapola as "OBVIOUSLY".
you are the genius

I didn't. It was about to be a guess before you uh, 'came out'.
That's what I was about to guess,
you just made yourself out to be a liar

SINFUL
''keep that slut quiet''

you are the genius

I didn't until you hinted at it. Please stop being so offensive.

you are the genius
I know that
Pogo is being a jackass
he said:
That's what I was about to guess

you are the genius
offensive?
this is NOTHING [caps for emphasis only ] compared to what other members post/etc
you've been on here since May?

you are the genius
offensive?
this is NOTHING [caps for emphasis only ] compared to what other members post/etc
you've been on here since May?

Okay, maybe the right word wasn't offensive, but you didn't need to berate us (me) for not knowing that you were being satirical.
I really don't like it when the members attack each other and call them horrible names. I wasn't brought up that way, and am probably older than the majority of members here. I don't mind a good debate, but some of the comments are not something I want to participate in. That's why I started this thread. It's Christmas time and we all should be trying to be at least civil to each other. Maybe I'm dreaming, I don't know.

Last edited:
Can we please also just enjoy this for what it is and refrain from any hate posts or making it political in any way?. I just wanted to post this to add a little levity into this board.
What you think it is may differ from what someone else thinks that it is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how the Lord feels about her making such jokes when she has claimed to be one of his children on more than one occasion and that right there would only be the beginning. Her being such a big cheerleader of the homosexual lifestyle is another thing I can't see him smiling about.

Can we please also just enjoy this for what it is and refrain from any hate posts or making it political in any way?. I just wanted to post this to add a little levity into this board.
What you think it is may differ from what someone else thinks that it is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how the Lord feels about her making such jokes when she has claimed to be one of his children on more than one occasion and that right there would only be the beginning. Her being such a big cheerleader of the homosexual lifestyle is another thing I can't see him smiling about.
Thank you for the first part, but I have many gay friends and that are the most generous, kind, and gentile people I know. They were born that way and couldn't change anymore than a straight person could. And if you believe in God, then don't you also believe that he doesn't make mistakes when he creates a person?
The brains of gays and straight people have been x-rayed and it has shown that there's a distinct difference in them. That determines in utero that they will not be heterosexual.

^^^ Why would God want someone to go against his rules by staying within their own gender which in my opinion may be the worst form of prejudice on the face of this planet? Also if homosexuality was his intention, what was his reason for creating two genders and not just one and having the sexual interaction between them two genders be the only way that reproduction can ever take place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Why would God want someone to go against his rules by staying within their own gender which in my opinion may be the worst form of prejudice on the face of this planet? Also if homosexuality was his intention, what was his reason for creating two genders and not just one and having the sexual interaction between them two genders be the only way that reproduction can ever take place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Gender is not the same thing as being gay. Women who love other women are still women, and men who love other men are still men.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Gender is not the same thing as being gay. Women who love other women are still women, and men who love other men are still men.
But to stay within their own in my opinion is like saying that the other gender isn't worth having sex with and if that right there is not the worst form of prejudice that is out there, then I don't know what is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
But to stay within their own in my opinion is like saying that the other gender isn't worth having sex with and if that right there is not the worst form of prejudice that is out there, then I don't know what is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly, I'm afraid biology has nothing to do with "prejudices".

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I believe that the Lord will have the final word on everything that some people think that science contradicts.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I believe that the Lord will have the final word on everything that some people think that science contradicts.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's nice. But it has nothing to do with my post.

Forum List

Back