Dolly Parton

P.S. I guess its obvious that you will never accept that the Lord over rules everything that you think science proves to be something else and so I guess that I am done too. Good luck on your day of going before the Lord.

Yanno Holly ---- there's a certain arrogance in assuming your answer is the correct one and then condemning everybody who doesn't share it.

I believe it's called the sin of Pride.

Just sayin'.

.>

I always liked her a as a full figured woman, although I respect her reduction for health reasons. I'm glad it contributed to her being around so long.

Video clip from when she had a move about - ah - working in Texas. One of my favorite classics.

.>>>>

One of my favorites! I have it on DVD and just watched it again recently.

Do me a favor and leave this thread. I started it as a fun way to break the political ones going on and now you have hijacked it with your self righteous religious crap. Start your own hate thread because from what you've been saying, there's no love in your heart, only judgmental hate for everyone who doesn't fit into your narrow mold. So please leave my post.
In your first message of the chat you are like "Can we please just enjoy this for what it is?" Well you were pretty much saying what you think that it is when maybe what you think it is does not make it a fact and lets not forget that what you think about things does not stop others from giving a different opinion of it all. Perhaps you should just be thankful that people even gave your chat the time of day at all. Would you rather there be zero replies instead? It took one of my most favorite singers 20 years to score his second top ten song, and here you are kicking and screaming over the kind of attention that your chat has drawn. Would you rather no one pay any attention to it whatsoever? Also, if you didn't want your chat to be hijacked as you called it, maybe ignoring what I had to say would've been the best move to make. Do keep in mind that it takes two people to keep a conversation/spat going. If you didn't like what I had to say, all that you had to do was focus on something else and there never once would've been another word from my end.

P.S. I guess its obvious that you will never accept that the Lord over rules everything that you think science proves to be something else and so I guess that I am done too. Good luck on your day of going before the Lord.
Yanno Holly ---- there's a certain arrogance in assuming your answer is the correct one and then condemning everybody who doesn't share it.

Just sayin'.
Wow, you make it sound like what you put out here has never once shown the same arrogance and you thinking that you can spot it so well within another person can only mean one thing. No one can know it better than a person who is no different. Therefore, if you yourself can not practice, what room is there for you to go preaching?

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Just sayin'.
Wow, you make it sound like what you put out here has never once shown the same arrogance and you thinking that you can spot it so well within another person can only mean one thing. No one can know it better than a person who is no different. Therefore, if you yourself can not practice, what room is there for you to go preaching?

Holly

Wasn't talking about me Holly. I was talking about you.

Some reason you need to turn it around and can't deal with the observation then?
Or are you somehow exempt?

As I said ---- arrogance. Think about it. And get off your holier-than-thou horse, K?

Just sayin'.

Holly

Some reason you need to turn it around and can't deal with the observation then?

As I said ---- arrogance. Think about it. And get off your holier-than-thou horse, K?

Thanks Pogo, but this one has religion so far up her butt and is so judgmental that she can only see through the tunnel vision in her eyes. I've dealt with people like her before and they are so rigid in their beliefs and so quick to judge and tell you that you are going to be damned if you don't think the same as they do.
I just want her to leave here and let the rest of us keep commenting on sweet Dolly.
I thought I made myself clear when I posted this, but people like her still thinks they can eject their agendas into any thread they want.

^^^ If you are not willing to get off of yours, expecting anyone else to only makes you a hypocrite.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't have one Holly. *YOU* are the one purporting to preach here. Just quit. Nobody wants to hear it.

Just sayin'.

Holly

Thanks Pogo, but this one has religion so far up her butt and is so judgmental that she can only see through the tunnel vision in her eyes. I've dealt with people like her before and they are so rigid in their beliefs and so quick to judge and tell you that you are going to be damned if you don't think the same as they do.
I just want her to leave here and let the rest of us keep commenting on sweet Dolly.
I thought I made myself clear when I posted this, but people like her still thinks they can eject their agendas into any thread they want.
Like I said here in my last message to you, I never would've said anything more had I not been responded to. It takes more than one person to do a tango. Thanks for the dance by the way. In the memory of my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal, any attention that I get is not taken for granted.

I don't have one Holly. *YOU* are the one purporting to preach here. Just quit. Nobody wants to hear it.
How is what I do here any different from what everyone else here does? I am just another person who comes here and gives their two cents just like anyone else who comes here and if that is not how you see me, well then that is all on you and your ilk.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and right me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that I am being heard here, only seen, but if you don't want what I say to be in your face any longer, I believe that is what this forum's ignore feature is for, for us to remove from our screen whoever it is that we have zero interest in.

Last edited:
All I feel is sympathy and regret for the old days when I see 73 year old Dolly who has had so much work done that she looks like the late Joan Rivers on a bad day.
That is what Melania will look like

She kind of does now. Her eyes are slits ad her facial skin is pulled really tight. Oh, and her kidney surgery she had back in October looks really good on her chest. who knew kidneys were that big?

Her face looks unnatural, cheekbones way too high and her eyes are almost gone

I’m thinking Joan Rivers. If you want to see what she will look like as she ages, you only have to look at Trumps first wife Ivana

ivana-trump-1-2000.jpg

All I feel is sympathy and regret for the old days when I see 73 year old Dolly who has had so much work done that she looks like the late Joan Rivers on a bad day.

She kind of does now. Her eyes are slits ad her facial skin is pulled really tight. Oh, and her kidney surgery she had back in October looks really good on her chest. who knew kidneys were that big?

I’m thinking Joan Rivers. If you want to see what she will look like as she ages, you only have to look at Trumps first wife Ivana

ivana-trump-1-2000.jpg
UGH! And Melania is well on her way to looking like that too.

ivana-trump-1-2000.jpg
Trump will have dumped her for a twenty year old by then

ivana-trump-1-2000.jpg

He might try to do that, but how many 20 year olds in their right mind would be with that fat, ugly thing? He probably doesn't have enough money to buy one.

ivana-trump-1-2000.jpg

He might try to do that, but how many 20 year olds in their right mind would be with that fat, ugly thing? He probably doesn't have enough money to buy one.
He bought Melania

ivana-trump-1-2000.jpg

He bought Melania[/QUOTE

Yes he did but that was years ago when he was only half as gross as he is now. What 20 year old is going to be bought by a 300 pound gross thing like he is now?

Last edited:

I can't believe how good she looks what is she 90?

Most are filled with silicone. Hers are filled up with helium. Makes it easier for her to stand up straight.

Post something nice ..you inbred mice.

Dolly would laugh, but then, she has a sense of humor.

She would laugh at your limb dick

She just texted me that story

:laugh2:

Not if his 'limb' dick was a full-on:disbelief: trunk!!!

Forum List

Back