Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

its not a lie about what Robertson said, you dipshit

You misinterpret what I write.

"Since its lie about Robertson sending email to it"

Since gumjobs lie about sending emails to Robertson and getting answers authorized by Robertson.

Verify it for yourself Chris. I wrote him about you and he says your core never existed.

PROVE that I'm lying. Write him and ask coward.

:lol:

Prove you are not a lying robot moron.

Since gumjobs lie about sending emails to Robertson and getting answers authorized by Robertson.

Verify it for yourself Chris. I wrote him about you and he says your core never existed.

wrong again, dipshit
its up to YOU to prove he IS lying

I told you to get in touch with him and verify it. That's the only way.

You're too much of a coward to do it because you KNOW what he'll say.

What other way is there to prove it?

I told you to get in touch with him and verify it.

I would onlly trust a phone call. Get me his phone number via PM. You will not because you know he will identify a concrete core.

be sure to record the phone call so we can all have a great laugh later at how fucking dumb you are...... :lol:

LERA | Contact

New York

Leslie E. Robertson Associates, R.L.L.P.

30 Broad Street, 47-48th Floor
New York, NY 10004-2304

tel 212 750 9000
fax 212 750 9002

To download a printable map, click here.

Mumbai, India

Leslie E. Robertson Associates Consulting Engineers (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Vibgyor Towers, Level 8
Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051
INDIA

tel +91-22-4090-7036

[email protected]

wait a second.....

you claim to have been investigating this entire concrete core hoax for how many years now and you are only now attempting to contact the structural engineer in charge of the whole thing???:eek:

WHAT A FUCKING MORON!!!! :lol:

I would onlly trust a phone call. Get me his phone number via PM. You will not because you know he will identify a concrete core.

Go to his website, send him and his contact in an email and get his number or ask him question you lazy fuck.

I know what he told me already. You need to verify with him. The reason you don't want an email is because you don't want a paper trail so that we can catch you lying.

What a coward.

Go to his website, send him and his contact in an email and get his number or ask him question you lazy fuck.

I know what he told me already. You need to verify with him. The reason you don't want an email is because you don't want a paper trail so that we can catch you lying.

What a coward.

I would easily do that. However, this long after 9-11, the pressure that may have applied to him means that it is most logical to let his Newsweek article stand because it is supported by a few independent authorities like Oxford University AND images from 9-11.

However since you serve the perpetrators such logic will appear to mean nothing to you.

What a coward.

I would easily do that.

Then do it you cowardly bitch and quit whining like an infant about it.

What a coward.

I would easily do that. However, this long after 9-11, the pressure that may have applied to him means that it is most logical to let his Newsweek article stand because it is supported by a few independent authorities like Oxford University AND images from 9-11.

However since you serve the perpetrators such logic will appear to mean nothing to you.

he's already making excuses as to why Robertson is going to say it was a steel core and no concrete even before he makes the phone call!!! :lol:

there was no concrete core. you have a reporter from newsweek that printed the wrong info. Robertson didnt say it. you have been told this a million times yet you continue to lie.

you simply have no credibility.

shut the fuck up and go pay the $30,000 in child support you owe, you criminal.

What a coward.

I would easily do that.

The perpetrators would not want you to take actions pursuant to finding truth, so the notion I've put forth, that Robertson may have been pressured over time which might have manipulated him fortified with the fact that his information from September 13, 2001 is corrobarted independently by Oxford University
will mean nothing to you.

Nor that I can post an end view of the WTC 1 west concrete core wall with the spire to the right of it.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Your text is meaningless and your deceptions many.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2012579-post3749.html

Last edited:
I would easily do that.

The perpetrators would not want you to take actions pursuant to finding truth, so the notion I've put forth, that Robertson may have been pressured over time which might have manipulated him fortified with the fact that his information from September 13, 2001 is corrobarted independently by Oxford University

Nor that I can post an end view of the WTC 1 west concrete core wall with the spire to the right of it.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

its not HIS information, jackass. it is the reporter's info. :cuckoo:

I would easily do that.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Interesting. Instead of trusting the man who helped design the towers, you would rather ASSUME he has been pressured to lie all based on the fact that you don't want to be wrong because you'll look like more of an asshole than you already do.

I get it now.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Interesting. Instead of trusting the man who helped design the towers, you would rather ASSUME he has been pressured to lie all based on the fact that you don't want to be wrong because you'll look like more of an asshole than you already do.

I get it now.

Correct, because there have been violations of law enabling the deception he may be coerced to not expose now while he did so in the past . . . 2 days after the event.

Of course you do not recognize those violations of law and such a fact exposes you just fine anyway.

Also that the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 describes a concrete core as well as August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. at chapter 2.1 one in his November 2001 safety report.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I get it now.

Correct, because there have been violations of law enabling the deception he may be coerced to not expose now while he did so in the past . . . 2 days after the event.

Of course you do not recognize those violations of law and such a fact exposes you just fine anyway.

Also that the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992 describes a concrete core as well as August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. at chapter 2.1 one in his November 2001 safety report.

there has been no violations of the law.

oxford was describing skyscrapers and used the WTC as an example of what a skyscraper was. it doesnt say it had a concrete core.

dont know what Domel problem is but he is WRONG. just like you are wrong.

YOU GOT NOTHING.

a picture is worth a thousand words. here we see the steel floor trusses are already attached to the steel core and the steel columns of the outer wall. NO CONCRETE. what is the purpose of having a steel core if the floor trusses do not attah to it?!! :lol:
trident3_1.jpg

I get it now.

oxford was describing skyscrapers and used the WTC as an example of what a skyscraper was. it doesnt say it had a concrete core.

YOU GOT NOTHING.

a picture is worth a thousand words. here we see the steel floor trusses are already attached to the steel core and the steel columns of the outer wall. NO CONCRETE. what is the purpose of having a steel core if the floor trusses do not attah to it?!! :lol:
trident3_1.jpg

Misrepresenting elevator guide rail support steel barely visible is incompetent. A closer image is needed. Left and right of the central crane are elevator guide rail support steel.

x5o1sh.jpg

Butt plates are too weak to join columns but they allow alignment of the elevator guide rail support steel by elongating the holes with a torch and shifting them over or using shims to tilt the new section.

"Core columns" must have a 100% fillet weld at EACH joint of assembled sections.

This is a deep fillet weld shown on an "I" beam. A box column must be welded all the way around this way.

fillet.diagram.gif

Does the notion of making a steel framed wall having beams and cletes for the floor trusses to rest on sound feasible?

Then, that framed wall fastens to the concrete.

Agent, you have weak, sick laughter in the light I shed upon your actions concealing the means of mass murder.

Last edited:

YOU GOT NOTHING.

Misrepresenting elevator guide rail support steel barely visible is incompetent. A closer image is needed. Left and right of the central crane are elevator guide rail support steel.

Butt plates are too weak to join columns but they allow alignment of the elevator guide rail support steel by elongating the holes with a torch and shifting them over or using shims to tilt the new section.

"Core columns" must have a 100% fillet weld at EACH joint of assembled sections.

This is a deep fillet weld shown on an "I" beam. A box column must be welded all the way around this way.

Does the notion of making a steel framed wall having beams and cletes for the floor trusses to rest on sound feasible?

Agent, you have weak, sick laughter in the light I shed upon your actions concealing the means of mass murder.
dipshit, seek out professional help

YOU GOT NOTHING.

trident3_1.jpg

x5o1sh.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

where is your documentation to back up any of your delusional claims? :cuckoo:

where is your documentation that the steel core columns shown are "elevator guide rail supports"??

where is your documentation that they were not welded?

YOU GOT NOTHING.

trident3_1.jpg

x5o1sh.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

where is your documentation to back up any of your delusional claims? :cuckoo:

where is your documentation that the steel core columns shown are "elevator guide rail supports"??

where is your documentation that they were not welded?
he has no documentation to back up any of what he is saying

Forum List

Back