Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Misrepresenting elevator guide rail support steel barely visible is incompetent. A closer image is needed. Left and right of the central crane are elevator guide rail support steel.

x5o1sh.jpg

Butt plates are too weak to join columns but they allow alignment of the elevator guide rail support steel by elongating the holes with a torch and shifting them over or using shims to tilt the new section.

"Core columns" must have a 100% fillet weld at EACH joint of assembled sections.

This is a deep fillet weld shown on an "I" beam. A box column must be welded all the way around this way.

fillet.diagram.gif

Does the notion of making a steel framed wall having beams and cletes for the floor trusses to rest on sound feasible?

Then, that framed wall fastens to the concrete.

Agent, you have weak, sick laughter in the light I shed upon your actions concealing the means of mass murder.

where is your documentation to back up any of your delusional claims? :cuckoo:

where is your documentation that the steel core columns shown are "elevator guide rail supports"??

where is your documentation that they were not welded?
he has no documentation to back up any of what he is saying

Troofers scoff at evidence, documentation or support for the stupid shit they say.

Troofers scoff at truth.

All troofers are scum.

Agent, you provided no evidence, only cognitive distortions.

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.
10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

is this your rambling and incoherent way of saying you have absolutely no evidence to back up your "elevator guide rail support" hoax?

if you have proof please show it. otherwise....

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

is this your rambling and incoherent way of saying you have absolutely no evidence to back up your "elevator guide rail support" hoax?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It is you that cannot substantiate the existence of the steel core columns. I know them as elevator guide rail supports that were held in place by the concrete core walls and the connection through the walls to the framed wall supporting the floor beams on the inside of the exterior exoskeleton.

They fell immediately which is why the core area is always empty on 9-11.

spire_dust-3.jpg

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It is you that cannot substantiate the existence of the steel core columns. I know them as elevator guide rail supports that were held in place by the concrete core walls and the connection through the walls to the framed wall supporting the floor beams on the inside of the exterior exoskeleton.

spire_dust-3.jpg

the steel core columns are in the picture you jsut posted, you fucking moron....

where is your proof of "elevator guide rail supports"?!!! SHOW SOME FUCKING PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM!!!!

you are simply making this shit up.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

spire_dust-3.jpg
which it WOULDNT be empty if it was concrete you fucking MORON

The psyops agents have stalked me to Avatar forums, misrepresent what happened there, which I document. stann and gamolon, since 2004.

A situation where people were trying to unify around fundamental human principles related to environment with free speech was bought out, sold. The new owners banned me for what I had already written after deleting a thread that brought the agents to the forum.

They could not post without exposing themselves. Truth was going to get demonstrated relating to the destabilization psyops so an offer that could not be refused was made and the forum changed hands.

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - David Icke's Official Forums

The psyops agents have stalked me to Avatar forums, misrepresent what happened there, which I document. stann and gamolon, since 2004.

A situation where people were trying to unify around fundamental human principles related to environment with free speech was bought out, sold. The new owners banned me for what I had already written after deleting a thread that brought the agents to the forum.

They could not post without exposing themselves. Truth was going to get demonstrated relating to the destabilization psyops so an offer that could not be refused was made and the forum changed hands.

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - David Icke's Official Forums

the "truth" is that you are completely off your rocker.

tell us all honestly, what type of medication do you take for your schizophrenia and when were you first diagnosed?

The truth is you are an agent engaging in treason and you have no evidence for a point you've not even tried to make.

It's about your psyops, kinda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMkyu8qHvs]YouTube - Cass Sunstein - Cognitive Infiltration[/ame]

The truth is you are an agent engaging in treason and you have no evidence for a point you've not even tried to make.

YouTube - Cass Sunstein - Cognitive Infiltration

if you think the government is paying people to argue with you on a message board you truly are delusional.

trust me, you arent that important. your ideas are idiotic. your hoax is laughable. your proof is non-existent. you statements are rambling and incoherent. your actions are outright silly. :lol:

if you think the government is paying people to argue with you on a message board you truly are delusional.

A moron would omit I allege that the government has been infiltrated and the infiltrators are paying people to conduct misprision of treason.

A moron would omit I allege that the government has been infiltrated and the infiltrators are paying people to conduct misprision of treason.
i wish i was getting paid for this
but, since you have ZERO credibility(and should in in an asylum) no one would pay ANYONE to call you a fucking moron

Last edited:
Ever wonder why the deniers of fact work together so easily?

Here is a perfect situation where one agent picks up the relay baton from another agent and carries it forward.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2052949-post185.html
ROFLMAO

you are such a fucking moron

You imply you are all one agent? That figures.

None have any evidence of anything. Their behavior IS evidence of misprision of treason.
your behavior is proof you are a fucking MORON

Ever wonder why the deniers of fact work together so easily?

Here is a perfect situation where one agent picks up the relay baton from another agent and carries it forward.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2052949-post185.html
ROFLMAO

None have any evidence of anything. Their behavior IS evidence of misprision of treason.

the easiest way to prove you are completely nuts is to start calling everybody agents. :cuckoo:

ROFLMAO

the easiest way to prove you are completely nuts is to start calling everybody agents. :cuckoo:

That is stratgy the perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 would recomend.

Since you refuse to recognize violations of law depriving Americans of due process and equal protection of law you qualify as agents.

Forum List

Back