Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

lolololololololol

Attachments

• $thatsentertainment.jpg
    $thatsentertainment.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 39
The buildings engineer says this is concrete,
LIAR
he does no such thing

and it looks like concrete. In fact no structural steel is seen.
only to a delusional fucktard like you
The Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation, published in 1992 identifies a concrete core.
another LIE
Why are you supporting a deception?
its you that are perpetrating a deception

Agents acting without evidence of steel core columns trying to prove they existed by deception misrepresentation and ad hominum is a conspiracy of misprision of treason.

:clap2:so very true,we have many DOD counter intelligence agents that have penetrated these boards.

Agents acting without evidence of steel core columns trying to prove they existed by deception misrepresentation and ad hominum is a conspiracy of misprision of treason.

:clap2:so very true,we have many DOD counter intelligence agents that have penetrated these boards.
lick that ass again rimjob

hey rimjob, do you believe the WTC towers had solid concrete cores like ChrisFEARa does? or do you support the Steel cut by thermite theory that most of the other 9/11 nutjobs believe?

Last edited:
"whats really hysterical about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists reasoning is they always say it did not fall at freefall speed.all you got to do to see they are so full of shit is watch the videos and time it.these fools obviously dont know how to count. another fact they always ignore is that there were other buildings closer to the towers that were far more severely damaged by debris than bld 7 was,yet those buildings structures remained intact and did not fall.BLD 7 is the crux of the 9/11 commission they cant get around."

>plagerized from 911insidenutjob<

I think we should start channeling the twoofers from all their old posts, the more outlandish the better.

Of course those are the kinds of things we infiltrators of the US government, the perpetrators of mass murder and all other escapees from the asylum do in order to keep the methods secret with "psyops" type tactics.

The fact is I've spread my best propaganda about the non-existent concrete core.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

couldn't resist.......

"whats really hysterical about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists reasoning is they always say it did not fall at freefall speed.all you got to do to see they are so full of shit is watch the videos and time it.these fools obviously dont know how to count. another fact they always ignore is that there were other buildings closer to the towers that were far more severely damaged by debris than bld 7 was,yet those buildings structures remained intact and did not fall.BLD 7 is the crux of the 9/11 commission they cant get around."

>plagerized from 911insidenutjob<

I think we should start channeling the twoofers from all their old posts, the more outlandish the better.
LOL yeah, the buildings were totaled, but the outer shells didn't fall down because they were designed differently,

It should be fairly obvious that there is a team here supporting the FEMA deception which is assisting in misprision of treason.

The team is using psyops type tactics . . . because they have nothing else.

there is no team and there is no psyops.

That is exactly what the infiltrators of the US government and perpetrators or mass murder would want you to say.

If you were NOT an agent you would not be here because you have no evidence for the steel core columns and have seen enough evidence for a concrete core to know it existed. In that case you would let the information run its course and hopefully protect the Constitution.

Clearly the Constitution and laws made under it are something you and your psyops team would like to see go away.

It should be fairly obvious that there is a team here supporting the FEMA deception which is assisting in misprision of treason.

The team is using psyops type tactics . . . because they have nothing else.

there is no team and there is no psyops.

its you saying stupid shit and everyone else telling you how fucking stupid you are.

:lol::lol::lol:

Classic!

Can I use that in my quotes???

The perps would want you to in their psyops.

Forum List

Back