Dominion in Georgia Hacked in Real Time

I voted for Trump, I am not kidding anyone here. So YOU support creeps destroying our cities, race riots and divisiveness? Please, our political system is broken. It shouldn't ever come down to this, admit it. WE (all of us) need to fix the system.
I haven't voted at all since 2000.

It's bad enough that you can't tell the two parties apart with an electron microscope -making the notion of elections a dubious notion from the jump- but when you watch one team cheat their asses off right in front of our faces, while a significant number of the alleged "opponents" just stand around picking their noses, the scam is now blown wide open.
Reminds me of how republicans sent lots of operatives to Florida and they won. Democrats said nothing. Luckily it’s not even close this year trump lost bad. He can’t believe it? you can’t believe it? Thats not enough reason to not conceed.
Reminds me of the democrats feeding into race riots, and them not being able to recognize their complicity.

I voted for Trump, I am not kidding anyone here. So YOU support creeps destroying our cities, race riots and divisiveness? Please, our political system is broken. It shouldn't ever come down to this, admit it. WE (all of us) need to fix the system.
I haven't voted at all since 2000.

It's bad enough that you can't tell the two parties apart with an electron microscope -making the notion of elections a dubious notion from the jump- but when you watch one team cheat their asses off right in front of our faces, while a significant number of the alleged "opponents" just stand around picking their noses, the scam is now blown wide open.
Reminds me of how republicans sent lots of operatives to Florida and they won. Democrats said nothing. Luckily it’s not even close this year trump lost bad. He can’t believe it? you can’t believe it? Thats not enough reason to not conceed.
Go play in traffic, cement head.

Derpa derp derp derp, derpitty derp is all the Cult has to say. Stand for nothing and fall for everything because their idol lost an election. Boo fuckin hoo
Yeah, don't believe my own lying eyes and ears....Nothing to see here.

Go fuck yourself with cactus, peckerhead.
You are gullible and angry because I don't follow along like the lemming you are? Boo fuckin hoo, cultist :itsok:
...and then, at 3 AM on Election Eve, the Vote Fairy magically dropped millions of votes for CCP Joe into the swing states!
There, there Cultist. Show us where the election hurt you :itsok:

:lol: ohhh shit, this thread ended up in the kook section of the board rather quickly
It makes perfect sense that Biden outdrew Obama in black communities, right? I mean who can live with the shame of "you ain't black" by not voting for the weird guy who sniffs little girls and eats his wifes fingers

Derpa derp derp derp, derpitty derp is all the Cult has to say. Stand for nothing and fall for everything because their idol lost an election. Boo fuckin hoo

You are gullible and angry because I don't follow along like the lemming you are? Boo fuckin hoo, cultist :itsok:
...and then, at 3 AM on Election Eve, the Vote Fairy magically dropped millions of votes for CCP Joe into the swing states!

:lol: ohhh shit, this thread ended up in the kook section of the board rather quickly
It makes perfect sense that Biden outdrew Obama in black communities, right? I mean who can live with the shame of "you ain't black" by not voting for the weird guy who sniffs little girls and eats his wifes fingers
However you reconcile those emotions is fine by me, frank. The moon is a satellite. Trump really must have won.

Nothing ever causes your disgusting type introspect. The world is a conspiracy against you. Yup yup, blah blah. And you can at least muster the courage to....

To...

Do nothing...except bitch about it like a tweeny, on a message board. :itsok:

However you reconcile those emotions is fine by me, frank. The moon is a satellite. Trump really must have won.

Nothing ever causes your disgusting type introspect. The world is a conspiracy against you. Yup yup, blah blah. And you can at least muster the courage to....

To...

It's OK, G. You can either learn, or ridicule.

To...

It's OK, G. You can either learn, or ridicule.
You suck at both, Frank. You're going to die a cynical curmudgeon like all the conservative kooks before you. All for what...all for your obsessive compulsion to have an "enemy" to piss and moan about.

Sad!

When congress comes back in January their #1 priority should be new tough election security laws.
Force Pelosi to try and defend their election rigging and ballot fraud.

The reason you can't investigate and prosecute Dominion in Georgia is because the governor and ag were compensated handsomely to have Dominion equipment installed. The coverup was no doubt part of the deal. It's about time we stop listening to politicians who are only concerned with enriching themselves.

Those who have done this belong in prison for life.

Yeah. You're right about that. The Founders would have hanged them. They wouldn't even have given them the dignity of a slug in the head.
Not sure if everyone has seen this as it came out on the 27th. In English subtitles, naming names on how money has been embezzled and laundered back to the players. They do belong at the end of a rope.

When congress comes back in January their #1 priority should be new tough election security laws.
Priority #1 should be trials for treason.
I want to see a House and Senate debate on voter fraud so that all of the statistic can be on permanent record

Priority #1 should be trials for treason.
I want to see a House and Senate debate on voter fraud so that all of the statistic can be on permanent record
IMO, the last ditch for Trump is to force a lawsuit where he is the defendant rather than the plaintiff...Then we get discovery.....Then, it's fucking over.

Then when will the DOJ, FBI and so on bring this stuff to the courts and why are the courts tossing it including the USSC?
Its all supposition based on ignorance.

They don't learn their lesson, EVER. They don't know the explanation for something and boom, cult-spiracy continues. I actually feel kind of bad for how simple minded some dolts really are.

The fact is they have to believe it was stolen because if they accepted the fact Trump is hated by so many, well the suicide hotlines would be overloaded...

In the end Biden will be President and for four long years I will read about how Biden is owned by China and Trump is the legitimate President that lost his place as President because Deep State cheated him...

I really need to go fully in on the Global Cabal Network joke I started and drive these nutters crazier than me!
Address the fact that the white hats hacked a voting machine that was connected to the internet, today, in real time, please.
Why did the hand recounts of ballots cast via absentee ballot, match the machine counts?

On 3 separate recounts in Georgia??

Wouldn't they not match if the machines were hacked? Or was it only Dominion system voting machines for in person voting, that is hackable if online?

What about the vote scanning counters, used to count paper absentee ballots, are they hackable and part of this conspiracy of hacking? If so, again, why did the paper hand filled ballot count match the machine count, if it was hacked in Biden favor?

The way most democrats voted, has a verifiable paper trail, that was verified with 3 or 4 recounts.

Also, voting system machines are not on line when voting is taking place. Each precinct is self contained, from my understanding. AFTER they have their count tallies, they do then use another system to transfer their vote tallies to their county headquarters, so the county can get the county totals....that could be an online system...I'm not certain?

But if tallies were hacked in the precinct transfer to counties, the checks in place would show a difference between precinct tallies and what the county has them for, in their tally....

Then when will the DOJ, FBI and so on bring this stuff to the courts and why are the courts tossing it including the USSC?

They don't learn their lesson, EVER. They don't know the explanation for something and boom, cult-spiracy continues. I actually feel kind of bad for how simple minded some dolts really are.

The fact is they have to believe it was stolen because if they accepted the fact Trump is hated by so many, well the suicide hotlines would be overloaded...

In the end Biden will be President and for four long years I will read about how Biden is owned by China and Trump is the legitimate President that lost his place as President because Deep State cheated him...

I really need to go fully in on the Global Cabal Network joke I started and drive these nutters crazier than me!
Address the fact that the white hats hacked a voting machine that was connected to the internet, today, in real time, please.
Why did the hand recounts of ballots cast via absentee ballot, match the machine counts?

Wouldn't they not match if the machines were hacked? Or was it only Dominion system voting machines for in person voting, that is hackable if online?

What about the vote scanning counters, used to count paper absentee ballots, are they hackable and part of this conspiracy of hacking? If so, again, why did the paper hand filled ballot count match the machine count, if it was hacked in Biden favor?

The way most democrats voted, has a verifiable paper trail, that was verified with 3 or 4 recounts.

Also, voting system machines are not on line when voting is taking place. Each precinct is self contained, from my understanding. AFTER they have their count tallies, they do then use another system to transfer their vote tallies to their county headquarters, so the county can get the county totals....that could be an online system...I'm not certain?

But if tallies were hacked in the precinct transfer to counties, the checks in place would show a difference between precinct tallies and what the county has them for, in their tally....
The early voting is taking place in Fulton County right now....Their machine was hacked via wifi and information exchanged in real time....That's a matter of testimony sworn before the committee.

As for the rest of it....

The early voting is taking place in Fulton County right now....Their machine was hacked via wifi and information exchanged in real time....That's a matter of testimony sworn before the committee.

It wasn't sworn testimony you dolt, hacking is illegal you dolt, what they hacked wasn't a machine said to be offline you dolt. Their hack doesn't prove a prior hack you dolt. Their hack doesn't prove someone broke into and stole the election for biden you dolt. You fuckers are braindead p-zombies.

It wasn't sworn testimony you dolt, hacking is illegal you dolt, what they hacked wasn't a machine said to be offline you dolt. Their hack doesn't prove a prior hack you dolt. Their hack doesn't prove someone broke into and stole the election for biden you dolt. You fuckers are braindead p-zombies.

I write software what can be controlled by someone at another PC.
Hell, everybody one earth software that can have it's course of action changed.

I write software what can be controlled by someone at another PC.
Hell, everybody one earth software that can have it's course of action changed.

"I write software what can be controlled"
"Everybody one earth software?"

Drink another one, Cult-kook

Forum List

Back