Don Jr. cuts some of the hush money payments to women

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trump Jr. signed 'hush money' check, according to Cohen
This furthers the narrative, that I as a voter was cheated out of a free and fair election. Hopefully there will be a nation wide outcry against Trump and his organization for hijacking the 2016 election, by declaring him illegitimate. This people, is the worst scandal in our history. And this illegal act by Trump and his thugs, is just the beginning

This furthers the narrative, that I as a voter was cheated out of a free and fair election. Hopefully there will be a nation wide outcry against Trump and his organization for hijacking the 2016 election, by declaring him illegitimate. This people, is the worst scandal in our history. And this illegal act by Trump and his thugs, is just the beginning

Is it illegal to pay hoes to shut their lying mouths? Asking for a friend.

Since when is paying Hush Money illegal, much less considered "hijacking an election"?

Its illegal for Hoes (or their Pimps) to demand money for their silence. But it isn't illegal for the victim to pay.

These threads just get more desperate every day.
I cant wait until they are calling for muellers head :lol:

We have him now #4657 or is it #4755 I can never keep all of the crazy things straight. I have no doubt one of our local crazies with make the "Mexico paid for it" comment.

If liberals acctually spent half as much time being Americans and trying to help America as they do on trying to ruin America we would have a glorious country.

Then I guess you will understand how the millions of Bernie supporters feel about HRC literally stealing the nomination from Bernie........right?
Looks like CNN is at it again.
Did CNN Stack the Audience Against Bernie Sanders at His Town Hall?

RWNJ rhetoric aside it wasn't illegal for Bill to get a blow job either but you kids still impeached him for it.

Its illegal for Hoes (or their Pimps) to demand money for their silence. But it isn't illegal for the victim to pay.

Are you describing Tramp as a victim?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Before a presidential campaign it is, because it involves campaign finance crimes. Any thing else?

RWNJ rhetoric aside it wasn't illegal for Bill to get a blow job either but you kids still impeached him for it.

I was in highschool when you old fogies were doing that so don't try and pin it on me. But anyway, are you saying this Trump investigation is revenge for what happened to poor Bill?

Then I guess you will understand how the millions of Bernie supporters feel about HRC literally stealing the nomination from Bernie........right?
Looks like CNN is at it again.
Did CNN Stack the Audience Against Bernie Sanders at His Town Hall?
Irrelevant and off topic. You are a coward and cannot address the facts and the rule of llaw. This was an illegal election folks, and Trump's cultists have no counter argument.

He didnt get impeached for getting his dick sucked.

Yeah, you kids keep repeating that as if it will change the truth......

Before a presidential campaign it is, because it involves campaign finance crimes. Any thing else?
proof it came from campaign money

Yeah, you kids keep repeating that as if it will change the truth......
That is the truth. The dumbfuck lied about it.
That was his own stupidity. Not the republican hacks that were in congress who were raising hell about him catching a nut.

Someone should release the names of congressional members who paid out $17 million in hush money to their staffers. At least Trump paid his blackmailers out of his own pocket, not mine.

Bill Clinton lied about it, and the reason he lied about it was to avoid paying the money he owed to Paula Corbin Jones for Sexual Harassment. That's why Clinton got disbarred.

Further, this happened in the workplace on government time. A friend of mine worked as a night security guard and his girlfriend visited him on the job. They had relations in the security shack, the employer found out and he was fired on the spot.

Why should Minimal Wage Security Guards be held to a Higher Standard than the president?

We have him now #4657 or is it #4755 I can never keep all of the crazy things straight. I have no doubt one of our local crazies with make the "Mexico paid for it" comment.

If liberals acctually spent half as much time being Americans and trying to help America as they do on trying to ruin America we would have a glorious country.
We start with illegal elections to help America. The country admits to itself that we went through an illegal election, and that millions were deprived the right to a free and fair election. That's how we help America, not "ruin" it.

Someone should release the names of congressional members who paid out $17 million in hush money to their staffers. At least Trump paid his own blackmailers out of his pocket, not mine.

Good point. Why aren't these hush payments made public? Maybe the president will order the documents leaked? The people have a right to know who these hush payments are being made to and on whose behalf.

Forum List

Back