Donald and the national inquirer

It has been quite awhile since I've seen a National Enquirer. I always thought all that stuff in there was bunk unless it was a story about UFO babies.

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

They claim it was Rubio's people that provided the story and video.

Yeah, and I can claim that flying monkeys shoot out my ass every full moon. Doesn't make it true, or particularly believable.

The National Enquirer's CEO is known to be a friend of Trump's. It has published fawning articles about Donny, while trashing every candidate who starts to look like a threat to him. Yeah, nothing suspicious there. We should totally believe them and their denials.

Is someone still butthurt that trump is the victor?

Get over it...

You sound like a football fan trying to shrug off a steroid scandal because "my team won, and that's all that matters!"

Why don't YOU get over being a sleazy, pathetic asshole?

Get over it...
It has already been rebutted at the source point

It has not been "rebutted". It has been denied. There's a difference. Show me some fucking proof to counter the reams of proof that the National Enquirer is Donald Trump's campaign hit man. One of them, I guess I should say. They're busy fighting Breitbart over a pair of gold-plated Trump kneepads.

Get over it...

Well I support The Donald, I still think the National Enquirer is birdcage liner.

The National Inquirer broke the John Edwards scandal and the Tiger Woods infidelity story. So they've been way ahead of the MSM on high profile infidelity news in the past.

That's like saying, "My broken cuckoo clock has been right twice today, so I should believe it every time the bird squawks!" How many fucking stories have they reported that were utter bullshit? Let's look at the truth/crap ratio.

"Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says"

Ted Cruz sex scandal story leaked to National Enquirer by Marco Rubio “ally,” not Donald Trump, report says

Yeah, and I can claim that flying monkeys shoot out my ass every full moon. Doesn't make it true, or particularly believable.

The National Enquirer's CEO is known to be a friend of Trump's. It has published fawning articles about Donny, while trashing every candidate who starts to look like a threat to him. Yeah, nothing suspicious there. We should totally believe them and their denials.

Don't be silly. Everyone knows flying monkeys only shoot of asses during a waxing gibbous. lol

It has been quite awhile since I've seen a National Enquirer. I always thought all that stuff in there was bunk unless it was a story about UFO babies.

That's really more the Weekly World News. The National Enquirer is more about planting hidden cameras in celebrity's bathrooms.

Get over it...

You sound like a football fan trying to shrug off a steroid scandal because "my team won, and that's all that matters!"

Why don't YOU get over being a sleazy, pathetic asshole?

Doesn't seem like there is much of a scandal here. Other than your butt being extremely hurt.

Don't be silly. Everyone knows flying monkeys only shoot of asses during a waxing gibbous. lol

All the more reason it's not particularly believable.

the donald has been friends with the guy from the enquirer for a million years. you don't really believe it came from ruibio, do you?

plus, rubio isn't doing anything to help the donald.

Forum List

Back